*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Time for a few changes
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Time for a few changes  ( 30956 )
Tonyg
: 90

« #45 : April 21, 2016, 05:33:16 AM »

I think i can spare my 5 cents too in this topic and ask the mods why they have to lock a whole thread and keep deleting another one with a similar content calling on the TOS, and dont just moderate the exact part of the given post as they usually do.
I'm sure the whole post wasn't against the TOS.

Jaynie
: 1669

« #46 : April 21, 2016, 08:30:59 AM »

I read with interest a topic, actually an answer to a note written by Lover in the topic that I partisipate in, "Time for a few changes". And now this new topic is gone and the original topic is locked for comments. What strikes me is that it is a topic that is questioning the moderators of this forum, and that it simply looks as critisism is not tolerated and simply being moderated. Oh my!

A participant in the original thread posted a 'final comment' .. then said their goodbyes to Achat along with a statement that they were going to take the advice of some friends and 'shut the fuck up".   Lover replied.. acknowledged the post.. and then closed the topic for a 24 hour period.  I know my opinion is only worth 2 cents and not 5 cents like others.. but I take that to mean that no posts regarding the topic are being permitted for 24 hours and after that.. the thread will reopen.  lol. 

This person who had said their goodbyes and was supposedly going to 'shut the fuck up' (altho it seems that they are only going to take this advice after they are convinced they have the last word).. defiantly started another thread with the EXACT same title as the one that was closed for 24 hours by forum moderators.   Not only did they decide they had the right and authority to overrule and "MODERATE" the forum moderators by opening this thread, but they also pulled and posted quotes from it as well.  Especially quotes and information that is strictly banned by Achat terms of services.  Information and threats to expose another players private data information that this person was entrusted with as a moderator of an affiliated website to this forum..   

Such an act in my opinion (again.. only my 2 cents worth) is a despicable act.. and is a threat to everyone who plays this game.. and to anyone who has ever logged into the affiliated site.. it is detrimental to this entire community knowing that their private information is in the hands of someone who lacks the moral fortitude to do the right thing.  Such a person not only requires moderation, but their account should be reviewed by Achat Administrators and be banned permanently. 

Covems
: 1688

« #47 : April 21, 2016, 08:42:09 AM »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
TomH
: 15

« #48 : April 21, 2016, 09:08:51 AM »

Hi Jaynie, my free thought is that the topic got hot because it involved criticism of the moderators, not because it is breaking any rules. In the stopped thread one moderator is forcefully defending another for maybe secretly using multiple accounts in this forum. Something that in itself is highly questionable and from my point of view should be checked into. I have difficulty in understanding the high level of defensiveness instead of an open discussion.
Best regards
Tom
icebox
: 707

Founder & Owner of the original HDSR

« #49 : April 22, 2016, 02:35:48 AM »

.....this 24 hour ban feels like 30 now ... didnt know that clocks tick differently all over germany , i ll get mine to the shop to get it fixed

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4162.0.html

Sorry when the link up there doesnt works,anyone has deleted it or eaten it or killed it or whatever without any explain ;(...

...oh there it is....

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2834.msg147695.html#new

seems someone decided it doesnt belong where I wanted it to be
« : April 22, 2016, 04:34:25 AM icebox »

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #50 : April 22, 2016, 06:35:44 AM »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #51 : April 22, 2016, 08:12:17 AM »

I will  not take side's  to any of you 

Members  vs moderators

moderators or not ( vs )  moderators   Members  to Members 
 friends to friends   friends to enemies     Lover's  to x- lover's ! 

Why I am here and why I defend both opines  sides  I want to hear it clear and be fair
I already have my own  conclusion as to what's going on , that's my own opinion and

there is to many pointing  fingers  from every on  I mean every one  !
if you all step back and watch this you will see it  , every one is   judging  to each other or reacting to each other
in a non friendly way ,   

Let me clear this
  I did not say
 'shut the fuck up !
I said  STFU !

and that could mean many things  ;)   

any one can come and go as they want and they can also post
 what they are feeling  and give there  own opine 
it is clear to all  that  something is  bothering  some,  if they are members
they have their right to express themselves..I understand  a lot  ..

next 

This all started wrong   the way Ice started the  topic   to me this was a personnel attack on to the moods , to me he could of 
explained  details of what bothered him , everything before having his own solution,,

to me it  as I see  was a another attack on the forum

And let me clear to you all  !

I love Achat and the forum !

this is the only place I come and feel   comfortable to release my fantasy real or not real
it is up to me ...

no one makes me come or go no one can make me  stay or go
post or not post
I will do as I wish  I am a member 

;) ;D

and for your information  the moderators  approved   linked town and forum together

and some where Moods there to so I  think this would be  wrong  and  not  very wise  you cant say  Yes and then   NO 
and now things go bad   say  what you said   .

I want to  now what  really  it is  all this is leading to ..

I dont care they have   2 or 3 or 100   but   if it is used for other reasons to gain  or hurt others   we should   look in to it   

Changes   yes we do need changes  lots of them

Removing the mood no  non of them 

what we need is  wise  solutions to deal with all this

all contest  Achat $   should only be handled by administration

trus for me was lost a long time ago maybe for how I was dragged in here the forum how I was treated

to  over all I liked all of you   and to note as a fair  Mood  Lover  is and always be fair  to  How i see him not  because  of our past because  i Know  him well    when he is mood he is mood and if  he is not  given the  right inf   we cant judge  him 

btw way his away so  he cant open it but the others can open it

*** Moderated by Brandybee. Some personal, can be addressed by PM ***

I did not see her name  any name's   

and this is   a bad action  on your part 
« : April 22, 2016, 09:27:51 PM FoxyRoxxy »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #52 : April 22, 2016, 06:33:17 PM »

mmhmm ... Another topic of peoples attacking mods ?

They was nice enough to anwser and explain all in the previous one ( the closed one ) so i find this one useless .

Personally if i was mod , you'll see the difference and notice that the actual ones are good and soft lol

If peoples don't want to be moderated ( this include canceling some posts AND canceling full topics if they are made only to attack peoples and troll a forum ) then don't write things that will obligatory be moderated . In many others forums if you fart out of the bounds , you are moderated and even sometimes have a warning . Achat moderators are very soft compared to another sex game where i play because lesbians are not left on side compared to hétéros .

Oh and remember that mods are humans ( well exept lover who is a black panther ) not some machines , and that they are mods for free . No X-gold ... uuh sorry wrong money . No A$ is given to them for moderating .

So lover and all the mods left , continue the great work :)

« : April 22, 2016, 06:36:38 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TomH

« #53 : April 22, 2016, 07:50:45 PM »

Hi Rukya, ty for your thoughts.
I prefer to call this thread a questioning of the moderation in the said thread rather than attacking the mods. Attacking is a too aggressive word. Moderation should be done according to certain rules, the so called tos, and I'm certain that if there was an attac, it would be deleted.
In the thread you mention, moderation was done, let me call it rough, and from my point of view the rules, the tos, were bent by the moderators to stop critisism of themselves. This is not what I would call soft moderation. Moderation should be done to the best of the community. When moderation is done with personal benefit in mind or from a low moral standard rather than for the good of the users it can be called corruption or if we say it softer, simply poor judgement. Interestingly enough that was what the thread you mention was discussing, and it got hit with meanness.
When it was mentioned that it is very likely that one of the moderators here uses multiple avi's, multiple aliases, the thread was shut down. I agree with Foxxy here above wishing openness from the moderators. The opposite only leads us to believe they have something to hide.
« : April 22, 2016, 08:00:15 PM TomH »
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #54 : April 22, 2016, 08:32:32 PM »

Good   moderators 

hear both sides  and all   keep the peace

they do not let  anger burst out  flair out and ,  take sides  , talk down  ,  and remove  post   

they are fair  honest  , and I only saw it from one maybe 2
the others  cant  cover up change  something just because they feel it

I dont get why   a member  dont look at what she is doing and  keeps instigating  to not settle this peacefully

as I see you have a tos  on bulling slandering and dictating  a another member   ..
I see corruption unfairness ..

and why dos this keep  happening   ,I want to  have a look at it now

we  do need a lot  change  I see now !

I wanted fairness   honesty and integrity
« : April 22, 2016, 08:39:30 PM FoxyRoxxy »

TomH

« #55 : April 23, 2016, 01:22:28 AM »

Just a short note here explaining that two topics have been put together by the moderators. The original topic, that was locked down is page 1 to 3 to after Lovers answer to Maron. The second topic commenting the first starts with my question about the first topic. From here on, the moderators are regarding both topics as one and have put them together. I am not a moderator, neither was I told "my" thread was going to be added to the first.
« : April 23, 2016, 01:34:44 AM TomH »
Jaynie
: 1669

« #56 : April 23, 2016, 03:32:57 AM »

« : April 23, 2016, 03:39:22 AM Jaynie »
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #57 : April 23, 2016, 04:55:01 AM »

When it was mentioned that it is very likely that one of the moderators here uses multiple avi's, multiple aliases

I don't see where is the problem . If someone want have more than one account he/she have to pay for it so he/she have the right . This give more money for the devs and they need it since most of the lesbian community left . As a proof , they passed from 2 updates per week to one update per week .

Just a short note here explaining that two topics have been put together by the moderators. The original topic, that was locked down is page 1 to 3 to after Lovers answer to Maron. The second topic commenting the first starts with my question about the first topic. From here on, the moderators are regarding both topics as one and have put them together. I am not a moderator, neither was I told "my" thread was going to be added to the first.

Well this is logic , no need to have 2 topics about the same subject :)[/color][/i][/b]

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TomH

« #58 : April 23, 2016, 05:14:53 AM »

Hi again Ruyka,
there are many implications for using multiple avis as a moderator. Let's just hypotetically say that you have a contest set up by a moderator with economic winns and the person winning the game happens to be an alias of the moderator. That's what would be called cheating.
Another example would be if you have a conflict of any sorts and the same person came to you twice while using different aliases, secretly taking part of both sides of the conflict. That would be morally wrong. Theese are just two examples to try to highlight what you call the problem.
Tom
« : April 23, 2016, 05:22:58 AM TomH »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #59 : April 23, 2016, 07:15:42 AM »

Thank you for your views TomH, however wrong they may be.

The contests here are wide open and transparent. 

The sweeps are opened to volunteers. The Square conducts the random draw which is very cleverly programmed into a robot, we fondly call Pachi. Anyone can witness and take part in the draws to see it is done fairly and randomly. The Forum Mods have nothing to do with this programming process.

The pairings are random and the race that is broadcast decides the winners.

You cant be more open and transparent than that and cheating difficult, unless you had bamboo for the Panda and knew how to fix the cars / singers / horses  etc...

If you have a better idea or ideas on how to improve the draw and pairings, then let AusWoody, the owner or his Mods know. I'm sure they will tell you what is possible and what is not.

As for other contests, the winner is usually decided by a vote. The Forum Village decide and have the deciding vote. Its there in the topics, go look.

The Forum Moderators have no control over any of the winners.

As for views, everyone is allowed them.  This topic being a fine example. 

Just to make it clear,  I do have multiple avatars that are seen in the game. The Forum Moderators use them.
They are advertised here in forum.
Forum_1 ;  Forum_2 ; Forum_3 ; Pythia  and  Osiris_Forum.

My personal account is Brandybee, which again I dont hide. I dont need A$. I have my own money.
On occasions, as has another Forum Moderator, we have actually paid out prizes from our own account when Achat has been busy with other things so members don't wait too long.

There have also been occasions when a contest has been over subscribed / under subscribed and The Forum Moderators are the first to either drop out or join up.

This is to show support for the organisers and has nothing to do with winning.

The contests are run as fair and as open as we can.  But like I said, if you or anyone has any ways to improve the running of them, then please PM us or AusWoody  as the random draws take place with the Pachi the Robot in The Square mostly.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: