*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How to gain 30 pounds and two shoe sizes in one update.
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: How to gain 30 pounds and two shoe sizes in one update.  ( 8540 )
dirtyElena
: 205

« : April 06, 2016, 08:30:31 AM »

Some of you may have already noticed that there has been a new update for the female body model (figure).
Well, the "petite" body figure was remodeled.
It got a higher resolution, which is very good and seemingly is customer of the month at McDonalds, which is probably not to everyone's taste.

I made some comparison images for everyone to see the differences. (Old busty in contrast with new petite)

Where is that pointy ass pointing? and why?
And why don't I fit into my old shoes?

1st old busty / 2nd new petite

Fatty Mc Fattass from behind

But not just the broader hips are new.. someone also mixed Popeyes DNA in the mix

Why does it look like a 60yr old prostitute?

Hands are apparently forks now.

1st old  / 2nd new

A Hunchback? really? someone is really into old ladies here.

1st old busty / 2nd new petite

Now.. this is the model for the PETITE girl now in comparison with the busty old one.
I wonder how the next update for the busty Avi will look like.  :'(

And I really, really hope that there was a bug with the update, Because it would be too bad if we couldn't choose between the old models and new ones. And no alter the boob and hips size independently anymore.
« : April 06, 2016, 08:37:11 AM dirtyElena »
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : April 06, 2016, 08:41:17 AM »

Practise makes perfect I am sure they will get it,
no one is perfect on their 1st try

for me personally looks nice but they still need more work on it
 bigger breast and hips the tits are still to small for my liking
I want mine to be full  ,,

this are so small  ..I can still  hope

Like this 
but with a little more ass.

« : April 06, 2016, 08:47:59 AM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Nexe
: 44

« #2 : April 06, 2016, 11:56:35 AM »

Actually I like new model more than previous. It's more life-like, not that idealized doll we used to have before :)
KikiTity
: 7

« #3 : April 06, 2016, 12:17:07 PM »

Belated April Fool's joke from the developers of the game   ;D
Yes, the new model is clearly not the standard of modern sexual attraction. It looks like we are approaching ever closer to the realistic graphics in the game.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #4 : April 06, 2016, 02:55:19 PM »

What the hell is going on  ?   

I liked my figure the way it was.  Small bust and the wider hips.  I look like a bloody Female weight lifter.

Change it back for Christ Sake.  Or give the option too.

What a load of bloody rubbish. 

Oh and another thing my cock is a different shade on the Weight Lifter body shape. (The left one)  My skin is darkish but my cock isn't.

CHANGE IT BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've noticed something else too.  When in Customize yourself using the right mouse button and then moving up and down changes your height.   What  the hell.
« : April 06, 2016, 03:00:56 PM zuzannah »

dirtyElena

« #5 : April 06, 2016, 03:01:25 PM »

I don't think that it looks more realistic or life-like. I mean look at those hands.. Who in the world has such fingers? And what's with that hunchback?

I mean sure, the models we had so far were pretty much super-model figures. And that the majority of women and men don't look like super models out of the question. But be honest, no one is playing here because this is a "realistic" game, but because it is hot. And even if you think that it is hollow, but I choose hot over realistic.. in a GAME that is supposed to make people *xxxx*.

It's of course no news to anyone, that "Sex sells!"
And there is a reason why the sexy bikini girls in the beer commercials don't look mediocre. ;-)

« : April 06, 2016, 03:17:04 PM dirtyElena »
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : April 06, 2016, 03:07:58 PM »

I do understand all your arguments. And I also don' understand, why you can't choose which style you want to have (or can you change back?). Though I also know, many have asked for this and it's just the beginning. Give them time, they still might be working on it and from past we know, they changed things again if nobody didn't want it.

Elena, thanks for all the before-after pics :)

dirtyElena

« #7 : April 06, 2016, 03:16:36 PM »

You are welcome Lover, and I would totally appreciate that model / figure as a third option. I am sure that there are some people who like that new figure and I am all for having it as an option.

But they have exchanged the petite body figure for the new one. And this new figure is anything BUT petite.
I mean the breast size is even bigger than the one of the busty model. Just the cup size is a tiny bit smaller.

« : April 06, 2016, 03:19:47 PM dirtyElena »
zuzannah

« #8 : April 06, 2016, 03:30:05 PM »

You can't even change hip size anymore.

I cannot believe they've changed it.  Or why they have.

It didn't need fixing.  If they wanted another option why can't they add it as another option ? And leave the other options available.

I paid all year and this has happened.  I just hope they see reason and change it.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #9 : April 06, 2016, 03:31:33 PM »

Great work with the comparisons  Elena,

All I can say is ...  its awful.  Get the treadmill out.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
zuzannah

« #10 : April 06, 2016, 03:55:33 PM »

>:( >:( >:( >:(      I WANT MY BODY BACK!!!!!!     >:( >:( >:( >:(

SonyaVixen
: 10

« #11 : April 06, 2016, 04:00:54 PM »

One word for it: Dislike!
dirtyElena

« #12 : April 06, 2016, 04:09:05 PM »

To be fair.. there is one improvement..

1st old feet / 2nd new feet

Even though I don't have a feet fetish, but can I please have those toes on my old figure?, pretty please?
Cynthia_Lo
: 7

« #13 : April 06, 2016, 04:29:11 PM »

Good job, Elena!

I just want the previous female body models back as a choice of body types for everyone - just as it was.

If there's to be an additional option of a realistic older woman body, so be it - surely nobody would complain about that being ADDED. FUCKING ADDED.

I don't want to see my friends or lovers from the game looking completely different, fat and old.

I don't even ask why in the world somobody though it would be a good idea to take away the small-breasted model and both of the size choice options, putting an old hooker model in place of these AND without checking if it worked with the stuff that's already in the game.

I think it's outrageous.

(and I don't care for feet - they aren't what you look at usually)
« : April 06, 2016, 04:32:25 PM Cynthia_Lo »
zuzannah

« #14 : April 06, 2016, 04:40:17 PM »

Just being in room with the new petite body.  LOL.

My cock is a different shade to the rest of my body.  My partner said that he couldn't even see it.  LOOOOL.

In the Slow Dancing pose when he put his hands on my bum and I put my hands over his.  Both our fingers disappear into it.

In the Massage when we are sitting up and he's doing the massaging his fingers and his thumbs disappear in my back.

I had to leave.  Its a total turn off seeing that.

I loved how I looked and now I'm not even sure if I want to be on here anymore.
« : April 06, 2016, 04:43:18 PM zuzannah »

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: