*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  (W) & (S) in the Meeting Place
« previous next »
: [1]
: Should the W and S be removed from the meeting place?
YES   -10 (55.6%)
NO  please explain   -8 (44.4%)
: 17

: (W) & (S) in the Meeting Place  ( 4315 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« : April 07, 2016, 10:31:16 AM »

Well having just been to the Meeting Place and found out the Females all now have a (W) next to their names and the Shemale have a (S) in the same place

I think this is totally wrong to label the Females and Shemales in this way,

One,     It only takes one little question when you meet someone to find out if they are Female or Shemale.

Two,     Where in the whole game are Females called women, The (W) should at least be an (F).

Three,  Who's idea was this and surely the members that use the Meeting Place should have been asked about this change and if they wanted it.

Four,    It is also discriminatory that the Males do not have a (M) after their name.

Five,     It is illegal to label somebody by gender alone and is against their human rights.

This is set out in The Human Rights Act 1998 Article 14  Prohibition of Discrimination:

The enjoyment of the rights and freedoms set forth in this Convention shall be secured without discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, association with a national minority, property, birth or other status.

So I am calling for them to be removed and a vote put up here in the forum to see if the members want to be labeled in this way.

Please add your thoughts to this

Thank you Tango
« : April 07, 2016, 10:45:59 AM tangoracer »

zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : April 07, 2016, 11:54:06 AM »

W should be changed to F.   No question.

I think I started a post asking for some sort of identification between Females and Shemales in the Meeting Place but, it was to do with a different colour.

Why do the males have to have a M next to them ?  You are easily recognisable.

I think this is for people who are too polite to ask if we are a Female or a Shemale.  I think it's going to solve a problem that has been going since the Meeting Places were added.  Guys and girls  come up to me and just start chatting.  I'm really getting fed up of people starting a chat with me and then me saying that I'm a shemale and then they just walking away from me.

It would be interesting if a poll was opened for this question.  I seriously would have to think about what I would choose if asked.  I would still prefer a colour system, without a (s) next to my name.  So this system (thinking about it)  I would choose "No, I wouldn't like to be labelled this way"

But I think the ACHAT team has more pressing issues at the moment.   :P

lightsenshi
: 41

« #2 : April 07, 2016, 12:06:52 PM »

It probably wasn't easier to give people the option to ... view profiles in meeting place?    ???
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #3 : April 07, 2016, 01:52:46 PM »

I find it helpful and useful. Now if they could add sexual orientation that would be great too.

Or how about just the ability to open up someone's profile.  ;D

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #4 : April 08, 2016, 04:22:05 AM »

Hello W and S, I search an M  ;D

As Andrea and lightsenshi I have preferred to see the profiles pages.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
chaz1234
: 7

« #5 : April 09, 2016, 11:50:59 AM »

I vote yes.... should be removed. I think it is stupid. It is up to the shemale if she wants to say. It also adds to the intrigue and fun, not instantly knowing.
dirtyElena
: 205

« #6 : April 09, 2016, 12:33:07 PM »

I vote yes.... should be removed. I think it is stupid. It is up to the shemale if she wants to say. It also adds to the intrigue and fun, not instantly knowing.

this!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: