*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Day He Came
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Day He Came  ( 4489 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« : April 25, 2016, 09:25:45 AM »

Hearing the phone ring that I had a text message, I picked up the phone and saw the message was from Rich.  “Strip.”  That one single word made me smile as my pussy grew a little wetter.  My shirt, pant, and underclothes quickly found a place on the ground as I couldn't wait to see what he had planned to do to me today. 

Ring. Ring.  The sudden ringing of the doorbell caused me to gasp as I wondered who could be coming to my door.  Walking over to the window, I peeked out and recognized Rich from his picture coming to see me in person for the first time.  My pussy growing even damper as I realized his intent in having me strip.  My hand reaches for the doorknob and open it up as butterflies fill my stomach hoping that no one else would be looking over this way to see me naked.

When Rich sees me naked, I see him smile as his eyes wander down my body.  My nipples hardening into points from the mixture of the cool air and his eyes gazing down at them.  He stands there silent just waiting.  Instantly, I drop to my knees remembering from our talks online that when he came he would want me naked and on my knees at the door.

The moment my knees hit the floor, I hear the screen door open and see Rich's feet in front of me.  My breath speeds up knowing he is right there.  “Stand,” I hear him say as I feel his arms grabbing hold of my arms and lifting me up.  Once I am standing, my arms quickly go around his neck hugging him tightly as his arms wrap around my waist hugging me back.  Feeling his embrace warms my heart, the love I have for this man seems to grow even more. 

Lifting my face up, Rich leans down and kisses me.  Sliding his tongue inside my mouth and possessing me, my moans fill the air as my body gives into his mastery.  He pulls back and grabs a long shawl.  Wrapping the shawl around my naked body, he leads me outside to the car and takes off.  Driving away from the house, Rich takes me out of town and out into the country.

Stopping in the middle of nowhere, Rich gets out and comes out and opens my door.  I look around and wander what we are doing out here with me wearing nothing under this shawl that barely covers my body.  He takes my hand and we walk out a bit and into the trees.  “Kneel.”  Instantly, I drop to my knees again just as Rich takes the shawl away from my body leaving me naked out in the middle of the woods. 

Shivering from the cool air, my mind races as it thinks of what all Rich has planned for me out here in the middle of nowhere.  Rich walks off just a bit and smiles over at me as he hollers out, “Ok, she is ready.”  My eyes widen as another guy walks out, and my heart beats even faster as I kneel there naked on the ground exposed to his eyes.  He smiles at me as I fight back covering myself up from his eyes.  Glancing nervously over at Rich, he smiles, “You know Leon, pet.  We both are going to use your body so hard and make you have so many orgasms before we are done.”

Looking back over to Leon, I smile as I finally get a chance to see what he looks like.  My eyes travel up and down his body as I take in his looks.  Licking my lips at the thought of having both these guys dominating my body, I cannot wait to see how they are going to use me in the woods today.  My pussy seeps out more moisture and makes it harder to stay still on my knees waiting for them.

Rich and Leon look at each other then walk my way.  Rich moves behind me as Leon stands in front of me.  I felt a little overwhelmed having two dominant men standing still fully clothed with me kneeling between them covered in nothing.  My breathing picks up a little faster, and I know, as attentive as they are, they were aware of their affect on me.  Gulping down some saliva, I remain in place wanting to make these men happy. 

Suddenly, I am lifted up to my feet as Rich and Leon grab onto my arms and pulls me up.  Rich pulls me back against his body as his arms wrap around me trapping my arms down by my side and opening up my pussy for Leon.  Reaching down his hand, Leon started to rub my pussy.  With the attention, my pussy grew wetter as Leon's fingers continued to rub the inner lips of my pussy drawing up closer to my clit.

Moans filled the air as my body tried to arch into Leons hands, but I only succeeded in pushing into Rich's front more.  Leon's fingers began to tap on my clit causing small shivers to pass through my body.  Leon slid his fingers down lower and began to insert his fingers into my vagina a few times before bringing them up to my mouth.  Opening up my mouth, I sucked on Leon's fingers the moment he placed them into my mouth.

The entire time Leon was playing with my pussy I loved every moment of his attention.  My body was begging for more as my insides heated up with need.  No shame consumed me as my body pressed against Rich's body and Leon's fingers for more of that wonderful attention. 

I was a goner in the middle of the woods.  My body was no longer mine at all.  It belonged to these two men who slowly tortured my body with the pleasure.  I was at the point where I could not say no to anything these men did, and they knew it.  Even before they saw me in person, they knew that I was theirs.  Little did I know that this was just the beginning.

sexilicious

« #1 : April 25, 2016, 09:26:24 AM »

Looking into the eyes of Rich and Leon, I see the lust and love they have for me.  Smiling at my men, I couldn't help but lower my eyes knowing the power they have over me.  A blush forming across my cheeks as I think of the image I must create here in the woods.  While my eyes are lowered, I noticed the nice outline of Leon's cock pressing against his pants.  Smiling to myself, I knew it was I who had caused him to grow.  Feeling bolder, I rubbed back against Rich to see if his cock was growing too.  A definite bulge greeted me as I rubbed against Rich.

Hearing the chuckle from both men, I realized they knew what I was doing.  Leon slides his finger back inside my pussy and slides it in and out.  He then adds another and slowly opens my pussy up.  My body rocks against his fingers as he raises my pleasure while the moans keep coming out of my mouth.  Behind me, I feel Rich rubbing his finger against my anus.  Whimpering softly, I push into Leon more, but Rich leans in and whispers in my ear, “Who does this body belong to?”  Biting softly on my lip, I reply, “It is yours. Always.”  Feeling his lips pressing a kiss against my neck, he says, “Good girl.  Relax in my hands.  I want your ass.”

Trusting in Rich as my mind fights against it, I relax into his hands as he slowly rubs against the anus more.  Dipping his fingers over to my pussy, he gathers some of my juice and rubs it slowly inside my anus.  Working one finger in and out of my anus, he slowly gets me to relax into his touch.  Dipping his fingers back around my pussy, he gathers more juice and slowly starts to work a second finger inside.

With both Leon and Rich fucking my pussy and anus with two fingers each, I can feel my body rocking between their bodies as they work on pleasuring my body.  While their fingers are inside me, I feel a sudden smack on my butt as Rich uses his other hand and starts to deliver several spanks in a row.  I'm sure he causes my butt to turn redder as the pain increases with each spank.  My body forced deeper onto Leon's fingers as it pushes me towards him more with each spank that Rich delivers.  My pussy squeezing tighter onto Leon's fingers as my body jolts back and forth between these two men touch.

Moaning loudly with all the pleasure and pain combined, I gasp and push back closer to Rich feeling his fingers going deeper inside.  My body growing more wanton at feeling the pleasure and pain combination.  My pussy grows wetter and tightens more on Leon's fingers.  The heat of arousal burning deep in my cunt and into my stomach. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a man standing off to the side watching what we are doing.   Glancing back at Rich, I see him smile as he notices the other man as well and waves the stranger closer to join the group.  My heart starts to race as both Leon and Rich continue to fuck my pussy and ass as the man walks closer to us.  In fact, it seems like Rich is fucking me even harder with every step the man takes coming closer. 

As the man walks nearer, it feels like my heart would explode as my nerves come to the forefront.  He reaches out and shakes hands with Rich and Leon with the hands they were not using to fuck me.  Holding back the sounds trying not to bring attention to myself, it seemed like both Leon and Rich's fingers started to fuck me even harder and faster.  Biting back the moans, my body starts shaking as Leon starts to rub my clit sending me dangerously close to the edge.

While the man shakes Rich and Leon's hands, he introduces himself, “Scott.”  A gasp escapes my mouth as soon as I hear who he is, and my eyes widen at the knowledge of who this man is.  I wonder why he is showing up now after all these years as he was the one who disappeared from my life. 

After Rich and Leon introduced themselves to Scott, Scott looks me over from head to toe while I try to shrink back into Rich's body unsure of what to do with his sudden reappearance.  However, Rich grabs my arms and arches my body forcing my breasts out towards Scott like I am an offering to him.  Having the option of what to do taken away, I can only place my trust in Rich to look out for me both physically and emotionally.

Trembling in Rich and Leon's arms from the fingering and nervousness, I lower my gaze from Scott's searching eyes.  With my head lowered, I see Scott's hands grab onto my breasts and starts kneading them.  Paying special attention to the nipples, he pulls and twists them where they harden into peaks.  Moans escape my lips even more as my muscles squeeze harder on Rich and Leon's fingers. 

My mind shuts down as three different men attention keeps my mind focusing on their touch. My breasts arch out even further for Scott to play with my nipples more.  Out of the corner of my eye, I see Rich handing something over to Scott.  Turning my head, I catch a glimpse of a chain dangling as Rich passes the item to Scott.  Rich and Scott smile at each other as Scott twists my nipples even harder making me gasp out loud.  All the while, I wonder what they were going to do with the chain.

Leon quickly took advantage of my open mouth as he leans in and kisses me deeply.  His tongue sliding inside my mouth and taking over.  While I am distracted, Scott applies the clamp at the one end of the chain to my nipple then grabbing the other end attached that clamp to my other nipple.  Rich reaches around my body and tugs on the chain causing pain to shoot through my nipples.  Sighing softly in Leon's mouth, I know that these men are going to make sure they use my body hard just like I need.  Nodding his head, Rich shows his approval of the tightness of the clamps to Scott.

Leaning in close to my ear, Rich whispers, “I need your mouth on my cock, pet.”  His hands push down on my shoulders, and as I go down to my knees, I get a really good glance at all the tents in all 3 pants as I glance back and forth.  Looking up at Rich, I reach out for his zipper, and at his nod I undo his pants and take his cock out.  Leon and Scott both clear their throat, and as I glance up for approval from Rich, I reach for their pants as well and free their hard cocks as well.

Licking my lips at seeing three hard cocks for me, I think to myself that I am one lucky girl getting to have my fill of hard cocks.  I turn my head and lick at Rich's shaft.  Taking my time to cover it with my saliva, I lick at the head tasting his desire for me. 

With my hands, I reach out and stroke the other two cocks. Leon and Scott's cocks were so hard that they filled my hands.  Taking Rich's cock into my mouth I begin to suck and slowly take his length into my mouth.  As Rich's cock fills my mouth, I feel him grab onto the chain and holds it as I keep going lower onto his cock. When I go to pull back, the chain tightens as he keeps his hand still which makes the nipples get pulled tight.  Moaning on his cock, I sink his cock deeper into my mouth releasing the tightness on my nipples.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Leon reach for my hand and takes it off of his cock.  He lays on the ground and pulls me over to his lap.  Keeping my head on Rich's cock, I move a bit as I feel Leon's cock resting against my pussy.  Sliding his cock up and down gathering my juices on his cock, he then slides his cock inside my pussy stretching me open as he pulls me down onto his cock all the way.  The pleasure of having his cock sliding inside makes me sigh happily.

Not to be outdone, Scott moves behind me and starts to rub his cock against my butt.  Glancing up at Rich with fear in my eyes, I know Scott doesn't know what had happened to me and with my mouth full I couldn't say anything to him.  Rich caresses my face, “Trust us pet.  Just relax.  We will take care of you.” 

Knowing Rich will take care of me, I relax into the attention all three men are giving me.   Scott's hand reaches between my legs and gather some moisture and bring it back rubbing it against my hole.  With enough moisture back there now, Scott slowly pushed his cock inside.  Going slow, he makes sure I gradually get used to his cock stretching me open.  Frozen in place, I cannot really do much, but Scott holds himself in me until I relax before he starts fucking my ass.

In a synchronized rhythm all three guys seem to move as one pushing and pulling out filling all my holes at the same time.  My body tightens up against their slow movement.  Rich grabs hold of my head as he gently pushes in and out making me glance up into his eyes.  His smile is so big, and I cannot help but fall deeper into his command.  My body relaxes against these men as I watch Rich loving the look of love, lust, and control in his eyes.

As my body relaxes deeper into their cocks filling all my holes, it seems in one move they all start to move faster together like they are all connected or have a silent way to say what should be done as they pay attention to my body and take me to the highest heavens.  I am one lucky girl.  The love these men have for me is so great.  I can feel my mind slip deeper away as Rich gazes into my eyes while the three men use my holes to pleasure themselves.  Knowing it is okay, I let loose of my control and give it to them.

sexilicious

« #2 : April 25, 2016, 09:27:21 AM »

The three men go faster and faster inside all my holes as they approach their orgasms.  I don't know how long they had been going since my mind gave into them using my body.  Tensing up against all their cocks going in and out of me so fast, I feel Leon reach between my legs and starts to rub my clit.  The pleasure was so much my body couldn't hold still.  Rocking against their cocks trying to keep the pleasure under control, my eyes seek out Rich's as my moans fill the air muffled by his cock inside my mouth.

“Not yet, pet.” Rich grabs my head and holds it deeper on his cock.  Taking the clue from Rich, Leon and Scott both push their cocks deep inside my pussy and ass at the same time too.  Soon as all the cocks were deep inside my body, they started to cum inside my pussy.  “Now, pet.  Cum with us.” With Leon still rubbing my clit, my body clenches on their cocks and starts to cum with them.  Moaning on Rich's cock, Leon draws out my orgasm as he continues to rub my clit through the orgasm.

Once I came down from the orgasm, I feel them pulling their cocks out of my body.  Rich lets go of the chain, and I kneel there on the ground to see what they will want to do now.  I could feel the cum seeping out of my pussy and ass and drip down my thighs. Licking my lips, I get the little taste that came off of Rich's cock that didn't shoot inside my mouth.

Leon stands in front of me and grabs hold of my head bringing it in close to his cock.  Leaning in closer, I take his cock into my mouth and suck and lick the combined juices off of his cock.  Glancing up at his face, I could see the smile on his face as I clean his cock up.  Soon as it was clean, he stepped back, and Scott came around to the front having me clean his cock as well.  Licking and sucking on his cock, it was completely different and not the most pleasant taste from being in my ass.  Being the good girl I am though, I made sure to clean him up good.

Grabbing a blanket, Leon sets up a place to lay down a lot more comfortable.  Scott follows suit and grabs another blanket and lays down.  Rich though comes over to me and stands right in front of me.  Lifting my chin, he makes me look him in the eyes.  “Stand, pet.”  Standing up, he then leads me over to a nearby tree. 

Once we got a couple of feet away from the tree, he stops me and presses on my back.  “Bend over, pet.”  Bending over, I place my hands on the tree trunk to keep from falling into the rough bark.  Rich then taps the inside of my legs, so I would spread my legs further apart.  Grabbing my butt, he pulled it back towards him, so it was sticking out presenting itself for the three men in the woods.

Holding the pose Rich put me in, I wait to see what he will do to me as I realize how vulnerable I am since my weight is resting on my hands keeping me up.  Suddenly, I feel the spanks on my butt.  Several hard smacks hit me in a row which makes my butt dip and move from the intensity of the spanks.  His hands rest on my butt as he leans in and whispers in my ear, “Your butt is turning nice and red for us pet.”

Wiggling my butt, I feel Rich's hand slipping down and going between my legs and starts to rub the moisture that started to leak out of my pussy.  As he continues to rub my pussy, his other hand starts to spank my butt again hard.  My body rocking against both of his hands.  Leaning in closer to one hand for the pleasure, then back away to the hand that spanks for the pain.  He plays my body like an instrument. 

As the intensity gets to be so great, my body moves against Rich hands even more, and the moans slip out so much.  “Please Rich.  Please, I need to cum.”  “Not yet pet,” he tells me.  Fighting against the need to cum, my body rocks against his touch so much trying to avoid the intense pleasure. “Please Rich.”  “You can cum once all of your holes are filled again,” he tells me.

Glancing over at Scott and Leon still relaxing on the blankets, I see out of the corner of my eye Rich's nod for them to come join us.  As they walk over to us, I cannot help but watch their hard cocks swinging with each step.  I wished they would hurry up as my body fights not to give into the orgasm that is just on the edge.  Suddenly, Rich fills me from behind causing my body to tighten up on his cock.  “Not yet little one.  Your other two holes need to be filled first,” Rich whispers in my ear. 

Rich pulls my body up against his as he settles on the ground keeping his cock deep inside my ass.  Spreading my legs wide open, he offers my cunt to Scott as he walks up.  Scott sinks down to his knees and slowly pushes his cock inside my pussy causing my body to tighten even more.  My body trying to escape the extreme pleasure tries to go backwards but only succeeds in taking more of Rich's cock into my body.  Moaning loudly, Scott proceeds to start circling my clit with his finger making me bounce on their cocks. 

Escaping the building orgasm almost seems impossible, at that moment Leon takes my head and offers his cock to me.  Once I slid his cock into my mouth, all three told me at the same time, “Cum.” Letting loose on that orgasm, my body shakes and quakes at the intensity of this orgasm.  My body clenching tight from the orgasm to Scott's and Rich's cocks as they start to slide themselves inside over and over. 

My eyes close as I let the rest of my body take in all the sensations of being used by these three men.  Leon's hands grab hold of my hair as he pulls me in deeper on his cock.  His fingers massaging my scalp as he keeps the pressure on my head to keep me deep on his cock.  My tongue licking at the underside of his cock as he slides himself in and out of my mouth.  Resting his cock at the entrance of my mouth, I lick up all of his precum that coated the head before he pushes himself back inside my mouth.

Rich spreads open my legs more making Scott's cock reach deeper inside my pussy.  Whispering in my ear, Rich tells me, “I love sharing you pet.  Seeing you getting well used by us and seeing how happy you are at being so used, it makes me happy.”  As he whispers such hot words in my ear, he reaches between my legs and starts to rub my clit.  All that attention makes my body squirm against these men while they build my body up to that cliff of happiness.

As Scott reaches deep into my pussy with his cock, his hands reach up and maul at my breasts.  Twisting and pulling at my nipples, he makes my nipples peak up and harden even more.  Scott pinches my nipples tight between his fingers.  All the blood in my nipples made it more painful to bear.  He then grabs hold of the chain and tugs on it in rhythm of his cock going in and out of my pussy.

Whimpering and moaning into Leon's cock, I feel my pussy fluttering on Scott's cock as it nears another orgasm.  Pushing back desperately against Rich, my eyes fly open and look up at Leon.  Hoping with the different signs to each of these knowledgeable guys that one of them will give me the release I need.   

Leon smiles at me as he looks over at Rich and Scott.  All three of them seem to speed up which makes me tighten and moan even louder.  My eyes shut at the intensity as I try to fight for that control, but it seems like a losing battle.  As my muscles pulse on the cocks, I hear Leon say, “Cum for us.”  Hearing his voice giving permission sends me over as I shake and quake on their cocks while the orgasm races through me. 

Pulling on the chain, Scott has pain shooting through my nipples as I come down from the orgasm.  Knowing he has my attention on what he is doing to me, I hear Scott say, “Cum again now.”  Soon as he finished saying it, I feel Rich rubbing even faster on my clit causing me to cum again.  My muscles squeezing tightly to their cocks as my body goes through the orgasm. 

Breathing what I can around Leon's cock, I hear Rich whisper in my ear, “You enjoying cumming for us pet?  I want to feel you squeezing me good.  Cum again.”  Placing a kiss on my neck, his fingers move even faster on my clit.  Forcing me to have a third orgasm so close together, my muscles squeezes them so tight that I could hear the men moaning in pleasure before they start to shoot their cum inside me at the same time.

As the men pull out, I feel Leon pull me into his arms and kisses the top of my head.  He leads me over to the blankets on the ground and pushes me softly towards the ground.  “Lay down with legs spread.”  Laying on my back, I feel my arms and legs being held by Scott and Rich with one of them on each side of me.  In unison, they pull my legs out exposing my pussy for Leon.  With all three sets of eyes on my pussy, I couldn't help but feel more vulnerable.  Anything could happen to me, and I wouldn't be able to escape it. 

As they sat around my body looking at my pussy, my breath increased in anticipation of what they would do while they relaxed.  My pussy pulsing like it knew that they were watching every movement it made.  Leon laid down on his stomach with his mouth hovering over my pussy.  Looking into my eyes so he knew I was paying attention, he said, “I will not stop my attention on your pussy until I have gotten the desired orgasms I want from you.  You are open for me and my tongue.” 

Hearing his words, my pussy pulsed even more as the need built up in my stomach to have the attention he was telling me.  My cunt arched towards him as Rich and Scott share a smile at my wanton display.  Leon's fingers spread open my lips, and I can feel the juices slipping down as I feel that vulnerability of being opened before the eyes of these three men. 

Glancing up at Rich, he leans down and kisses me good and deep.  His tongue sliding inside my mouth and wrestling around with mine as he shows his ownership of me in a very basic way of just kissing.  Moaning into his mouth, I feel Leon's tongue start lapping up the juices that have seeped out.  Oh how two tongues were driving me crazy when I feel Scott's tongue lick across my pebbled nipples sticking out from the clamps. 

As my mind blanks out on all thoughts except for how wonderful it was to have three tongues on my body driving me crazy, I feel the first orgasm building as Leon starts rubbing on my clit as well as lapping up all the juices.  Hearing a buzzing sound start up, my body jerks as the vibrations touch my clit.  Whatever vibrator Leon was using was very powerful, it sent me over the edge immediately.  As he kept the vibrator on my clit, he forced a few more orgasms one right after the next.  My screams muffled as Rich keeps possessing my mouth.  I couldn't do anything but fly through each orgasm.

Many orgasms later, Rich lifts his head away from my mouth.  I open my eyes and have to blink a few times to focus on his face as everything was so hazy.  Finally, my eyes focus on his smiling face.  Tentatively lifting a shaky hand, I rest it on his cheek and smile back at him.  My legs and whole body shake from all the orgasms that Leon coaxed from me.  My brain could focus on nothing as I seem to drift in this hazy feeling. 

The vibrator lifts away, and Leon leans in and gives a small lick to my clit sending me over the edge again.  My legs tighten at how sensitive my clit is to the smallest touch.  Lifting his head away, he nods at the other two.  Rich leans in and says something.  Looking up at him with a dazed look, I blink trying to focus, but I can't seem to get out of this haze. 

Rich pulls me into his arms and sits up.  Leon comes behind me and settles in really close where I can feel the warmth of both of these men.  Their cocks nestling against my entrances and slowly they push inside.  Rich fills my pussy, and his hands goes down to my legs wrapping them around his waist so I sit even closer to his cock.  Leon wraps his arms around my body as he sandwiches me so close to both bodies.  Leon's cock slides inside my ass, and they gently use my body to stroke their cocks. 

The little bit of friction from their cocks makes me shake even more as my whole body is sensitive and very alert to the attention.  My body squeezing their cocks so tight as they push me higher towards another orgasm.  “Cum.”  I hear the word vaguely, but my body responds automatically as the orgasm tips over the edge.  Screaming at the intensity of the feeling, Scott takes the opportunity and slides his cock into my mouth muffling the noise. 

Wrapping my arms around Rich's waist, I enjoy the moment of letting the three men do what they want to my body.  As my mind fades into the background, there is no thought except the knowledge of what the men are doing right at that moment.  I am Rich's, and he has shared me with others.  Nuzzling my head into Rich's neck as Scott slides in and out of my mouth, Rich wraps his arms around me and holds me close to his body.  Turning his head, he softly kisses my head.

All three cocks speed up as they slide in and out of my body.  I feel Rich's hands holding tighter to me as he pulls me tighter onto his cock.  All three cocks hold still deep into my body as they release their orgasms filling all of my holes full of their cum.  Both Scott and Leon pull out of my body and zip up their pants. 

Once Scott and Leon were all dressed, they brought out some food and put some on plates for us all.  Handing a plate over to Rich, he pulled out and settled me against his body.  Rich grabbed some food off the plate and put it to my mouth.  Eating the food that he offered, I nestled in close to his body as the cool air seeped into my body.  While I was chewing some food, he took off the clamps and rubbed my nipples easing the pain that shot through my body. 

Once we all finished the food, Rich pulled me to lay down on the blanket.  Snuggling up against me, I feel the other two surround my body as well.  With the heat from all three men keeping me warm, I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face. 

patosh842

« #3 : April 25, 2016, 08:10:36 PM »

Mmm, very nice. Thanks for your story. I really enjoyed reading it
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : May 13, 2016, 05:06:50 AM »

Hot and steamy Sexi.  Nice to see you got inspired again.

I hope your guys keep that imagination flowing.  I love to read you in full flow.

Well done and thank you.  I hope you submit to Literotica.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious

« #5 : May 15, 2016, 12:18:32 PM »

You can thank Rich for the story. He wanted a new story to read.

Would like to get this one and my first story on Literotica so I have them all in one easy spot but I don't know if it well enough written to actually submit them.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : May 16, 2016, 11:58:58 AM »

They are good enough Sexi, of course they are.  Its always best to do a double check, grammar and spell and phrasing etc.. and ask a volunteer editor to look it over with you.

If you have someone in mind, great. If you want me to look them over, I'll gladly do it. Please send me both stories via PM here.

We will soon have them on Literotica :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: