*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Story in mp3 format
« previous next »
: [1]
: Would you like to hear erotic stories in an audio format ?
YES   -2 (33.3%)
NO   -4 (66.7%)
: 5

: Story in mp3 format  ( 7612 )
patosh842

« : April 26, 2016, 06:25:11 AM »

Hello all,
Hope you're doing awesome!

I was thinking to try to turn my stories into mp3 record and made them available here.

Before doing that, I would like to know if having stories in audio format would be appreciated..... (I don't want to waste my time if everybody prefer reading than listening...)

Let me know. If I see enough people interesting I'll start recording.

P.S : I can do most of the record, but for the female character, if any woman member would be so nice to help me, and loan me her voice for a few sentences, that would be really appreciated.
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : April 26, 2016, 08:09:23 AM »

Hi Patosh,

I don't know, I prefer reading in french for my own  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : April 26, 2016, 08:38:22 AM »

Hi Patosh, I think it's a great idea and sounds very interesting. If you need help, just ask - though I can't help with a female voice lol

patosh842

« #3 : April 26, 2016, 08:55:28 AM »

Thanks for your feedback!

@Nat : that's exactly why I asked before... Some people may prefer reading and use their own imagination instead of listening and the sounds may not let you imagine as much... Anyway, as I wrote both French and English, i was thinking to do one French audio and one English Audio... so if it's just about language....have no fear.

@Lover : Thanks for the help. I already have some software to mount and edit audio files, convert them... I just need to record my voices, found some ambiant sounds (like if the story happened in an airport, try in the background to input some noisy environement like in an airpot,...)
I steel need some preparation to figure out if I may need more help... but for the moment, I though I would do the voice for the describtion and the male character...
After I sort things out a bit, I'll surely let you know if I need your help, Thanks
Lover

« #4 : April 26, 2016, 09:00:17 AM »

You're welcome patosh. Not everyone will answer, we also can add a poll with just "yes" and "no" here

patosh842

« #5 : April 26, 2016, 09:23:02 AM »

Yes, how can I do that?
jayc
: 1600

« #6 : April 26, 2016, 10:30:02 AM »

I added a pole for you patosh842   ;)
patosh842

« #7 : April 26, 2016, 08:16:19 PM »

@jayc thank you :)
@Lover  I just thought, as you are native English speaker, would be better to record your voice for the English version, to avoid my bad strong french accent :P would it be ok for you to do the narrator and make character for English version. I would do the same for french version. You can PM me to discuss more in detail if you want.
Lover

« #8 : April 27, 2016, 09:14:31 AM »

Patosh, i#M not native english. I'm german. Might sound as strange as you  :D

Is there a native english speaker, who would record his voice?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : April 27, 2016, 04:05:08 PM »

mmm, under a certain point f view, can be interessing, but the problem is we are not all natural english speaker and speaking and reading is far different.
Maybe,,if there is text and voice at the same time, it can be nice!

patosh842

« #10 : April 27, 2016, 06:54:04 PM »

@Hentaiboy
Your comments make sense, that's why I will keep to upload the text here. It's just that I will add a link to a mp3.
This way
1) people who prefer to read, just read
2) people who prefer to listen but might need the support of reading can still read the stories as they listen to the mp3

@Lover, oh my bad, well if I found an English speaker
patosh842

« #11 : April 30, 2016, 03:55:51 AM »

From the poll and the posts, seems nobody really interested in this (except 2 people)... so I think I'll drop the idea.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: