*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Garage
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36
: Silver Blonde Garage  ( 266975 )
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #105 : June 15, 2016, 12:41:18 PM »

Hi all

I open this post to promove the amazing work of my big friend Deedee and her Hosiery.
She designed beautyfull stockings for Achat and her work is disponible in Achat shop now.

I bought my stockings and together with Deedee we share this news for you enjoy in a special poster.

Congratulations Deedee and thankyou very much for your  beautyfull work. We wait more news.
More about Deedee Hosiery vist her topic in forum:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4202.0.html

Kisses for all

« : June 15, 2016, 12:43:19 PM cassianna »

Kaitlyn1989

« #106 : June 15, 2016, 12:55:12 PM »

Cassianna, I am sooooo HAPPY to see you busy working away in your "Silver Blonde Garage" once again.
I missed dropping by and admiring your latest creations.  And now I see you show casing DeeDee's latest
hosiery. Very nice ..... You, know I HAD to buy both pair don't you? *giggles* *HUGS* 
deedee
: 21

« #107 : June 15, 2016, 05:12:14 PM »

Thank you so much Cassiana for your words and that -once again- amazing poster you made. Everything looks better when you work on it.
And, by the way, welcome back. We all have been missing you.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #108 : June 16, 2016, 01:07:12 AM »

Great work to both. Welcome back Cass  and congrats DeeDee on the launch of your clothing line.

Hugs and champagne all round.  Roses to both girls.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
vika92
: 180

« #109 : June 16, 2016, 01:40:01 AM »

You together, have done a great job, at you everything has turned out remarkably, accept my congratulations.

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #110 : June 16, 2016, 06:45:02 AM »

Cassianna, I am sooooo HAPPY to see you busy working away in your "Silver Blonde Garage" once again.
I missed dropping by and admiring your latest creations.  And now I see you show casing DeeDee's latest
hosiery. Very nice ..... You, know I HAD to buy both pair don't you? *giggles* *HUGS* 

Hi kaithlyn, how are you my friend? I hope all good. Thankyou  very much for your gentle words. I want make more things to your enjoy the visit  in this  topic. I dont forget you sugest about more "Conan and Hiborian things". Iam a fan of barbarians too :). I just must finish some posts and i will make something about.  The Deedess work is amazing and I think she will make sucess with the new creations. I will hope we can make many posters to show her new clothes in forum. Kisses and Hugs! :)

Thank you so much Cassiana for your words and that -once again- amazing poster you made. Everything looks better when you work on it.
And, by the way, welcome back. We all have been missing you.
Hi super Deedee!!! Thannkyou very much, I want  make many posters to help to promove new clothes and to close more the  friends in this comunity. Like you my super friend, We can make many pictures to show all of your works. Thankyou very much for all support and I missed much you and everybody in this comunity. Big kisses , my friend and have much sucess with your creations! dont stop work! We want more, more... hihihi

Great work to both. Welcome back Cass  and congrats DeeDee on the launch of your clothing line.

Hugs and champagne all round.  Roses to both girls.
Hi Brandybee. Thankyou very much. We all must celebrate this new clothe desing here.  And the "silver Blonde Garage"  want help to prommove all works from the comunity. Everybody working with clothing desing, contests, creative ideas, just contact with me and i will be happy to help with artworks , posters and with the space of garage. Everybody is welcome. I want the silver blonde garage to be a comuniity topic, to promove beauty and funny things for  us. Kisses Brandybee!

You together, have done a great job, at you everything has turned out remarkably, accept my congratulations.
Hi super super super Vika Vika Vika Vika Vika!!!! Thankyou very much my friend! But, now ... Go buy the stockings!!! Its agressive marketing e-commerce! hahahahahahaha! many kisses for you my Czarine! and a big special kiss for my eternal love... Bim!!!! hihihihi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ACHAT FORUM BEAUTY CONTEST - NEWS NEWS NEWS

Hi all people!!!
I will bring some news about the new beauty contest of Achat. I will try discovery more details and i will post here to share with yours.
I discovered the conntest will have two categories: Shemales and Females.
Other thing  is about the good prizes for the winners. Many people are interested in give support to contest, with Achat $ or helping from  other way. Many sponsours are helping and her names are present in  the posters and teasers.

The big new is one of the sponsors is the winner of the last beauty contest, Kaithlyn1989. She like a good champion will help to promove the contest with your influence, support and with Achat prizes in  $ too. Really , she is a true winner. The personal of event told me about a lot of others anonymous sponsor too.  So, next month we will have a new conntest and i want  see everybody there!

ACHAT BEAUTY CONTEST POSTER - CASSIANNA

When the personal of the  achat beauty contest contacted me last month in my "exile" asking for my help with a posters in Forum, I accepted. I started building a new models and templates to poster. After many tryes i decided use my own face! I was the second place in the last beauty conntest (for 2 fucking points! I want revenge Kaythlin, hahahaha) and i think i can be good in a poster. So I will give the poster in a clean format ,  textless, for you today. Enjoy my face, hihihihi

Kisses All 

« : June 16, 2016, 08:53:19 AM cassianna »

raluca93
: 146

« #111 : June 16, 2016, 09:13:53 AM »

ohh cassi, my dearest friend!
i like this horizantal variation, great idea! and great work

your poster with deedee i like more, cant stop watching  ;)

and of course i love this super model face :-* :-* :-*

good job, looking forward to your next poster :)

Sarah_lesbi
: 13

« #112 : June 16, 2016, 08:43:05 PM »

Yayyyy! You are back, Cassianna! I wished so much that you come back. All your friends here missed you a lot. With your amazing personality and creativity, AChat is a very better place and I'm so happy that you are here and share your talent  with us!. I can't stop to smile since I saw your first new post in which you wrote that you're back. Smiles of happiness because you are back :). The new posters that you posted are awesome and you, Anatasia and Deedee look awesome in them. Deedee create brilliant stockings. You had a very creative idea with the horizontal design and your posters in the beach and in which you look as a viking are a wonder. And congrats for The First AChat Forum Beauty Contest. It's a great contest and I'm sure that it will be a success!. Ty for discovering details about it in your posts.
Welcome back, Cassianna! Kisses and hugs of your friend Sarah_lesbi :)   

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #113 : June 17, 2016, 05:17:44 PM »

ohh cassi, my dearest friend!
i like this horizantal variation, great idea! and great work

your poster with deedee i like more, cant stop watching  ;)

and of course i love this super model face :-* :-* :-*

good job, looking forward to your next poster :)

Hiiii Super Black panther!!!! I feel happy if you liked the posters. Really the horizonntal is cool, but doesnnt work good in a screenn  configuration (landscape). But is a expperience and I wanted saw that Arm Bar very close!!! Hihihihi. Deedee poster is cool, she make nice work with sttockings! And the beauty contest is coming! For  now enjoy my ivory beautyfull face  with jade dragon  eyes, hahahahaha! OMG, iam  crazy! one  thoousand kisses my super friend!!!!!

Yayyyy! You are back, Cassianna! I wished so much that you come back. All your friends here missed you a lot. With your amazing personality and creativity, AChat is a very better place and I'm so happy that you are here and share your talent  with us!. I can't stop to smile since I saw your first new post in which you wrote that you're back. Smiles of happiness because you are back :). The new posters that you posted are awesome and you, Anatasia and Deedee look awesome in them. Deedee create brilliant stockings. You had a very creative idea with the horizontal design and your posters in the beach and in which you look as a viking are a wonder. And congrats for The First AChat Forum Beauty Contest. It's a great contest and I'm sure that it will be a success!. Ty for discovering details about it in your posts.
Welcome back, Cassianna! Kisses and hugs of your friend Sarah_lesbi :)  
Hi super sarah!!!! Wow!! Iam feel very happy with  your super messages and your comments again! its true I back to game, but I cannot stay much time online like before, because the work. But I will try enter to visit the friends and contacts. I try lefted the  game, but a lot of good friends and amazing perssons sended me messages, posts in forum, emails with much care and I will try back again.
So, I opened the Garage topic and my acahat game after one month out. Thankyou very much for your coments and for  your posts in forum about me, Nice words is a great support when you need. Thankyou very much! Mu friend!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CASSIANNA HERRERA"

Hi all, today i bring a little poster montage style with a publicity of Carolina Herrrera for a 212 mans perfum..  The original poster from the company is here:

And the Silver Blonde garage montage is here...

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #114 : June 18, 2016, 02:24:38 AM »

Hi Cassainna Its good to have you back and let me tell you if you leave again I will go to NZ and kick your butt all the way back to achat lol. so welcome  back 

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #115 : June 18, 2016, 02:19:26 PM »

Hi Cassainna Its good to have you back and let me tell you if you leave again I will go to NZ and kick your butt all the way back to achat lol. so welcome  back 
Thankyou Super Lydia!!!! I Like you my friend!!!! One thousand kisses!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

BillyBlueeye
: 114

Son Of Vikings

« #116 : June 18, 2016, 05:09:44 PM »

Hello Cassianna,

I love your work! Every time you show something new to us, it is truly amazing and marvelous.

I am looking forward for the next one.

And ... please ... don't leave again.
« : June 25, 2016, 12:30:10 PM BillyBlueeye »

On the journey to Valhal
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #117 : June 19, 2016, 07:20:18 AM »

Check out my banner.  Cassianna is FUCKING AWESOME.

Love it Cass. Thank you a 1000 times over.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #118 : June 19, 2016, 10:27:30 PM »

Hello Cassianna,

I love your work! Every time you show something new to us, it is truly amazing and marvelous.

I am looking forward for the next one.

And ... please ... don't leave again.

Hi my super friend Billy!!! Thankyou very much! I will try bring more new things for  us. Sometimes i doont have time (or ideas). Always is a pleasure read  your posts here.  And know the people like the topic is waht  give me will to continue here. One thousand kisses, super friend!

Check out my banner.  Cassianna is FUCKING AWESOME.

Love it Cass. Thank you a 1000 times over.

Hi Vaughan! Thankyou very much. I feel better know you like the banner style. I try follow your orientations and using my ideas too. And we come until the last model, style Godfather!  thanks again and welcome to the topic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROBLEMS IN MOS EASLEY

"Houston, we have a problem..."
I will back with the posts after escape from Mos easley , planet tatooine , where iam slaved by the local crime lord, one big, fat and disgusting Hutt . I hope see yours very soon!

Kisses All!!!!

« : June 20, 2016, 08:07:18 AM cassianna »

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #119 : June 20, 2016, 12:05:01 AM »

Tell Hutt your Savior is on he's way.............

[font=BoltSir HoneyBatcher[/font]

: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36  
« previous next »
: