*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Garage
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 36
: Silver Blonde Garage  ( 267001 )
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #90 : June 11, 2016, 12:42:48 AM »

Well i guess i missed you the MOST.....

KISSES

cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #91 : June 11, 2016, 04:18:40 AM »

Welcome, I am very glad to your return. I believed that time will come and you will return.
Thankyou very much super Inga!!! I will try back to  game again.

Well i guess i missed you the MOST.....

KISSES
[/quote]

Thankyou Honeybatcher.I just back  to game because my great friends like and the messages of support. thankyou  very much

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACHAT FORUM BEAUTY CONTEST

Its a good new, some friends together with the achat team and the "bitchs corner" forum topic  will make a big Beauty Contest for womens and shemales. I dont know more details, because they conntacted me to help with posters,  teasers, images. I just know about the good prizes in A$ money. Oh my God, I will try the luck in this contest.

So, I will show the teaser of the contest. I think you saw it in others topics ofthe forum, but just to remember and to see the amazing  face of  the model , again... hahahahahahaha.  In next posts i will show more details about it.

Kisses All

Cassianna 

« : June 15, 2016, 04:46:10 PM cassianna »

raluca93
: 146

« #92 : June 11, 2016, 06:01:51 AM »

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, my dearest  older big sista!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

i love you , i missed you

black panther is crying big tearsdrops of happiness!

Kaitlyn1989

« #93 : June 11, 2016, 07:32:43 AM »

:)  Welcome HOME Cassianna. *HUGS*

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN or you get a BIG Spanking  !!!!!   *Giggles*
fisher316
: 73

only reward for love is the experience of loving

« #94 : June 11, 2016, 08:28:14 AM »

Welcome HOME Cassianna. *HUGS* nice  too see  you again :)

FREE to be ME
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #95 : June 11, 2016, 09:14:47 AM »

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, my dearest  older big sista!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

i love you , i missed you

black panther is crying big tearsdrops of happiness!

Thank you Super Raluca!!! kisses Black panther!!! Kisses, bites , claws to super sexy, dangerous, wild feline from Achat!!!!

:)  Welcome HOME Cassianna. *HUGS*

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN or you get a BIG Spanking  !!!!!   *Giggles*

Thankyou very Much Kaithllyn!!! I feel very happy in back here again. And I want said welcome to everybody from  the Silver Blonde Garage! kisses!!!

Welcome HOME Cassianna. *HUGS* nice  too see  you again :)
Thankyou Fisher, and be welcome again to our Garage! I hope you enjoy the posts! Kisses

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S.S.S.S.S.S
Sun, Skye, Sand, Sea, Salt,  Surf...

I want share  share with the visitors of the garage, some images to disconnect, to relax, in the beach, with good waves, fresh winnds, whites sands and blue sky. Just to refresh the energies, think about all things, look the beauty of the world, of the people, of the naturae and enjoy this union with the planet.

I want share and show to people using my avatar a little bit of things i liked... I hope everybody enjoy...

Kisses for all, and...

Aloha

and to finiish a big poster special to visitors and fans from the silver blonde hihihihi

vika92
: 180

« #96 : June 11, 2016, 09:24:01 AM »

Fine work of Cassianna, beautiful person

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #97 : June 11, 2016, 10:47:24 PM »

Fine work of Cassianna, beautiful person

Thankyou super super Vika!!!! kisses

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIKINGS, VIKINGS ...

Everybody love Vikings! i love!
After one long and hard year of work in the fields, nothing better of 3 weeks of summer in a longboat to raid the villages of the west.
So,  the HBO serie Vikings bring  to us very cool things like broadswords, strong mens, muscled mens, tatooed mens, few clothes tatooed muscled strong mens, Rollo, bearded mens, Bjorn, moostached mens, Bjorn again, Ragnar and Rollo again.

Kisses all

« : June 11, 2016, 10:55:14 PM cassianna »

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #98 : June 12, 2016, 05:52:51 AM »

Welcome back, Cassianna. I'm looking forward to see more of your great work
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #99 : June 12, 2016, 11:23:04 PM »

VIKINGS, VIKINGS ...

Everybody love Vikings! i love!
After one long and hard year of work in the fields, nothing better of 3 weeks of summer in a longboat to raid the villages of the west.
So,  the HBO serie Vikings bring  to us very cool things like broadswords, strong mens, muscled mens, tatooed mens, few clothes tatooed muscled strong mens, Rollo, bearded mens, Bjorn, moostached mens, Bjorn again, Ragnar and Rollo again.

Kisses all

We fought with swords: we lifted high our lances;
when I had numbered twenty years,
and every where acquired great renown.
We conquered eight barons at the mouth of the Danube.
We procured ample entertainment for the eagle in that slaughter.
Bloody sweat fell in the ocean of wounds.
A host of men there lost their lives.

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #100 : June 13, 2016, 04:43:55 AM »

Welcome back, Cassianna. I'm looking forward to see more of your great work

Thankyou very much Laura, is a pleasure can back and received the messages of the people. I  hope will like the topic. kisses.

We fought with swords: we lifted high our lances;
when I had numbered twenty years,
and every where acquired great renown.
We conquered eight barons at the mouth of the Danube.
We procured ample entertainment for the eagle in that slaughter.
Bloody sweat fell in the ocean of wounds.
A host of men there lost their lives.

Thankyou Aus! You likevikings too! cool! So i will give a little bit of Vikinng wisdow to share:

Cattle die
kinsmen die
all men are mortal.
Words of praise
will never perish
nor a noble name.

- The Havamal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANATASIA 97

Hi people,
Today I bring to us my friend Anatsia97, from USA. Is a great person and I hope you like the poster. So, enjoy her and try know this "world of wonders"     

Kiss All

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #101 : June 13, 2016, 05:41:50 AM »

Oh my god Ana, you look so beautiful...
inga84
: 29

« #102 : June 13, 2016, 07:08:20 AM »

I like this Viking
Anatasia97

« #103 : June 13, 2016, 11:01:04 AM »

Cassianna, you are so incredible... I love you my friend.. there are no words to tell you how truly grateful I am.. thank you for being my friend.. I love you.. :)
 :) :) :)
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #104 : June 13, 2016, 05:57:41 PM »

Oh my god Ana, you look so beautiful...

Yeahhhhh, you right! Ana is beautyfull! But Ana dont belived me! said to her!!! Kisses Laura!

I like this Viking

Me too, Inga!!!! Everybody loove  the Vikings! hihihihihi! kisses my friend!!!

Cassianna, you are so incredible... I love you my friend.. there are no words to tell you how truly grateful I am.. thank you for being my friend.. I love you.. :)
 :) :) :)

STOP! STOP! You are increible! Is your avatar! Is your Image! Is your face! is your body! is you here! Enjoy! I feel happy if you liked, i just make the image of your creation and posted  here. You are great! Kisses my friend!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND... HERE COMES THE PAIN

Oh yes... back to old and good violence. Welcome to world of Armbars, ArmLocks, Leglocks, Chokes, triangles, guard breaking, side controls, mounts, ground and pound in  the knigdom of submissions!!!!

Ok, I back to training hard (ok, not so hard) to sharping again my "armory" of submissions like the old times.  And remember , if the llife give the back  for you, make a Rear Naked Choke!

I will try show a new idea of poster, with a horizontal scroll using the arrows. In web desing it not is considered elegant because is against  the sense of scroll of the page (vertical). But Anyway, is one idea to show big images in big size with "landscape" format. If you like this style, coment, if not coment too! this topic feed of coments!

Kisses All!

« : June 15, 2016, 04:19:11 PM cassianna »

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 36  
« previous next »
: