*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Garage
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36
: Silver Blonde Garage  ( 267416 )
Miss_Bahavin
: 9

« #75 : May 15, 2016, 07:49:02 PM »

Thank you for the amazing banner Cassi!! It's amazing. You are one very super talented artist!!

cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #76 : May 16, 2016, 06:47:23 AM »

ty  cassi

Welcome Fisher, always is a pleasure help to people with banners, artworks to make a more funny our forum.

ohhh such a great idea my dear friend!
may i nominate a girl, or only the girl by herself?

Hi super  Raluca. Just said to girl send me message private in forum with subject "Garage Girl" and is done. Thannkyou very much and thousand kisses to black panther of Achat.

Thank you for the amazing banner Cassi!! It's amazing. You are one very super talented artist!!

Hi Miss!!! Thankyou very much, I feel great when  the people like then banners. I try make the better. You is really tthe "golden blonde"! I loved your banner too, Jersey Girl!!! kisses kisses kissesmy super friend.

Some posts ago, my friend Kaithlyn1989 did a comment about one photomontage of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider game. She said remembered actions hero girls in the style of a modern conan, but woman. Its curious, because Iam a Conan fan!!! OMG, I must make something about Conan, Robert Howard, Frank Frazzetta and this things smeling blood, steel and witchcraft. So I bring to us...

CASSIANNA - HYBORIAN AGE VERSION

Know, O prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars – Turan, Zamora with its dark-haired women and towers of spider-haunted mystery, Corinthia with its city-states and deadly intrigue, Stygia with its shadow-guarded tombs. Hither came Cassianna, soldier-of-fortune from the far islands of south seas, a mercenary, a whore, a warrior, a bitch, hated for manies and loved by fews, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under their sandaled feet.

- Adapted from Nemedian Chronicles of Robert E. Howard

« : May 16, 2016, 06:51:39 AM cassianna »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #77 : May 16, 2016, 06:48:09 AM »

Hi people

Today I bring to us one new. We will start the Event GARAGE GIRL. this week.
I decide make this "event" just because a lot of persons ask be about the Super Posters of Avatars, and I noticed the peoplelike much the idea. So, to put a little bit more of action I will try make it like a sample event to public of forum can participe too.

How It Works?

The girls who want be a Garage Girl and be  presented in the silver blonde garage with a super poster and maybe  a little interview, just need send me ,  via private  message in forum one message with the subject title "garage girl".   The time to inscription is until next thursday 19 may 2016.

How select the girls?

The girls selected will be presented  in forum and will be submitted a public pool of votes here to make the ranking. The number of girls presented is related with the number of girls inscripteds. Something else 6, 10, 12 until 20, maybe.

How the people vote and when?

When  the time of votes  start in friday 20 may until friday 27 may 2016 (one week), everybody can vote, just visiting my topic and voting in the post of pool votes here, using your forum achat account.

What happen with the winners?

Really is a ranking pool to public  decide who is the next girl in poster. The better ranked girls will be presented in topic with a super poster. Each week, one new girl be presented. The more high ranked girls will be posted first.

I hope we  enjoy it

Kisses All

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #78 : May 16, 2016, 06:56:18 AM »

Hi Cassie

Your head never stop working:)
Can i put in a suggestion?  :P ( Know its not my place thow )

But can you maybe select 12 of the best girls and put them up in a Calender or
even Post cards from the country they are from or city....

Just a thought
 KIsses HB

Kaitlyn1989

« #79 : May 16, 2016, 06:58:07 AM »

oh my "WARLORD" Cassianna, VERY HOT, where do I get one of those neck collars n chains, i want to be your pet too :o
vika92
: 180

« #80 : May 16, 2016, 07:12:22 AM »

the original poster, you are just super Cassianna.Cassianna the warrior "tremble all around"

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #81 : May 16, 2016, 11:27:49 AM »

CASSIANNA - NEW SUPER POSTER

It is a model of Super Poster, in this case i used my avatar.
Kisses for all

vika92

« #82 : May 16, 2016, 11:35:58 AM »

Your work as always at the top level, you is time to go to work in Achat.ihihihihi

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #83 : May 16, 2016, 12:07:23 PM »

GAME OVER

CLOSING THE GARAGE AND FINISHING THE GAME

I just post now to communicate my decision about leave the game.  I think about it since the last months, when i suffered attacks and bullying for one player and her  team. I did many reports , but never answer me.

After it, the game nevermore back to same. Now, the attacks cessed, but have a "invisible war" against me. Iam not a fool, I see it. 

I just play for fun or to have a good time. And it dont happen more in this game. Iam tired, sad and I reach my breakpoint.  When one sample game start disturb you is a sign to stop. I think everybody can  understand it.

I enjoyed so much my time in game, I know many cool persons, had much fun, did very good friends. I will keep the good experiences and i will try forget the bad things. I leaving this game in the same way i entered, with a smile in face. Because I feel free from of a big weight in my back.

I must said sorry for the girls of the Garage Girl, but I cannot follow with it more. Just beg to forgiveme.

I dont like said goodbye, so...

Kisees All and I "see you later"

TO MODERATORS AND VISITORS:

With two last posters I close the garage. I ask to visitors please dont post more coments here. I ask to Moderators please close the topic. the last to go, off the lights and lock the door.

Thank you very much to all visitors, moderators, friends and good persons.

Kisses from the Silver blonde. Have fun for all

Lover
: 10350

« #84 : May 16, 2016, 03:14:19 PM »

Cassi, I'm sorry about your decision. But if this is your wish, we respect it. Wishing you all the best and much fun, wherever you are and whatever you do.

See you

Mod-edit by Lover: This topic is unlocked now
« : June 10, 2016, 09:05:50 AM Lover »

vika92

« #85 : June 10, 2016, 10:37:44 AM »

Welcome back Cassianna

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #86 : June 10, 2016, 12:16:45 PM »

Opening  the doors...

« : June 10, 2016, 05:38:11 PM cassianna »

Lover
: 10350

« #87 : June 10, 2016, 03:55:18 PM »

Welcome back cassianna :) I look forward to your poster!

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #88 : June 10, 2016, 06:10:36 PM »

Welcome back cassianna :) I look forward to your poster!

Thanks for  the help with topic and I will try post new and funny things soon! Thankyou very much! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All... again...

After one month out of the game, I will try back. I received a lot of messages, emails, posts, asking to back, to open the garage again.

I really very surprised, I cannot imagine many persons liked this topic or look the posts here. So, I must said thankyou very much to the persons contacted me, sended me amazing words and niice messages of support when I really needed, after all bad things happened in the game last months with me. Thankyou very much people! Your words is very important for me and gived energy to try again the game!

Thankyou , thankypu , thankyou very much ...Lydia Rose, Vika, Zoe_Eidamir, Inga, Raluca, Kiska, Golden Fun, Vlana, Honeybatcher, Deedee, Sarah_lesb, Kaithlyn, Billy Blue Eyes, Anatasia,  Aurora_Sun, Laura_AFS,  and everybody helped me with good words and remembered to said something positive. Because yours, Iam here again.

Since the last time, one monnth pass.  In the last month  I enjoyed my free time with my longboard, many waves, sun, sand, salt water, and a wonderfull blue skye.  I will share this moments with yours using my avatar. This moments are very special because the sea, the sun, the sand, gived me a new energy, a positive energy. I feel great again!

So,  I will  try bring more interesting things to us enjoy this topic like the old times. I accept sugestions, ideas, questions. I hope you like.

Welcome Again

Kisses All

Cassianna, The Silver Blonde

inga84
: 29

« #89 : June 10, 2016, 11:13:30 PM »

Welcome, I am very glad to your return. I believed that time will come and you will return.
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36  
« previous next »
: