*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Garage
« previous next »
: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 36
: Silver Blonde Garage  ( 267408 )
Anatasia97

« #255 : September 07, 2016, 03:50:36 PM »

Cassi, this one is for you!

Walking in a World of Wonders;

As I walk along a lonely street here in my hometown, I happened upon and Alley I have never ventured down.
As I look around I see, signs for shops. as I wonder through I stop at each place and window shop.

Each window is different as to what can be seem. Shops full of artworks, and Artists dreams!
I see a garage door at the end of the street, And a sign on the door, that looks very neat.

Silver Blonde Garage it's what it reads, Come inside for all your design needs.
There is no window for me to look through, So I step inside, and there I meet you.

With hair of silver, and a beautiful smile, your legs so long they seen to go on for over a mile.
I look in wonder at the artworks I see, your talent is amazing it is clear to see.

I look and I look,  and with each piece I find, your talent is so special, it just blows my mind.
In this would of wonders, one thing is true, The world is much brighter, since I met you!

Cassianna's Silver Blonde Garage, If the truth be told.
is a true world of wonders, that never gets old!

Cassiaan you are a true wonder, and I cherish our friendship more then you will ever know!
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #256 : September 07, 2016, 04:49:22 PM »

Cassi, this one is for you!

Walking in a World of Wonders;

As I walk along a lonely street here in my hometown, I happened upon and Alley I have never ventured down.
As I look around I see, signs for shops. as I wonder through I stop at each place and window shop.

Each window is different as to what can be seem. Shops full of artworks, and Artists dreams!
I see a garage door at the end of the street, And a sign on the door, that looks very neat.

Silver Blonde Garage it's what it reads, Come inside for all your design needs.
There is no window for me to look through, So I step inside, and there I meet you.

With hair of silver, and a beautiful smile, your legs so long they seen to go on for over a mile.
I look in wonder at the artworks I see, your talent is amazing it is clear to see.

I look and I look,  and with each piece I find, your talent is so special, it just blows my mind.
In this would of wonders, one thing is true, The world is much brighter, since I met you!

Cassianna's Silver Blonde Garage, If the truth be told.
is a true world of wonders, that never gets old!

Cassiaan you are a true wonder, and I cherish our friendship more then you will ever know!

Oh My God, Anatasia!!!
Thankyou very much, much much!!!!! I loved all , I loved each word!!!!
 I will make it the main text of Siver Blonde Garage!
I will put it in the first page, in the cover garage post!
thankyou very much !!!!!!! Kisses Kisses Kisses!!!

You are the real world of  Wonders!!!

Kisses All!!!!

Anatasia97

« #257 : September 07, 2016, 05:14:45 PM »

Smiles, It was a labour of love... happy you like it..  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #258 : September 23, 2016, 10:56:47 PM »

Smiles, It was a labour of love... happy you like it..  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thankyou very much Anatasia, my friend!!!! kisses Kisses kisses!!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IAM BACK...

Hello People...
How are you? Do you missing me???? I hope yes!!! hihihihi

After some weeks of a lot of work in my real life, I finally can back to game to try make my friends more happy! :)
To restart the actions in the Silver Blonde Garage, more  one poster . A dark night and a desert street ... all for me. I hope you enjoy and I wait suggestions, advices, critics and your words.

So, the Silver Blonde Garage is open again.

Kisses All

« : September 25, 2016, 06:10:12 PM cassianna »

vika92
: 180

« #259 : September 24, 2016, 03:27:40 PM »

Yes Cassianna, we missed you and to your posters, you know that we with Lydia are always glad you to see, and we miss when you disappear on long. KISSES our SUPER FRIEND. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #260 : September 25, 2016, 05:21:52 PM »

Yes Cassianna, we missed you and to your posters, you know that we with Lydia are always glad you to see, and we miss when you disappear on long. KISSES our SUPER FRIEND. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Hi Super Vika!!! Thankyou my friend!!! I missed much everybody and , of course, the Czarine in first place! Kisses to Bim, and to my Alex! Hahahahahaha. The Garage is open Again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEKEND PARTY

Hi All, more one weekend and I really enjoy the saturday night. I Will post one picture for yours.
I tryed put Cassianna avatar in a real party image, I dont have much time, the work was fast & furious just to post here.

Kids, dont use drugs.

Kisses All

« : September 25, 2016, 05:26:01 PM cassianna »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #261 : September 25, 2016, 10:21:34 PM »

GARAGE HEROES

Hello people, today i will start a new set of posts in our Garage called "Garage Heroes". Is just  a game  and challenge for me. I will try make Heroes of comics, TV and movies using my avatar, like a virtual cosplay.

I will try make one post by week with one new hero. I will need your  suggests and ideas for the next posts.  Thankyou very much for all visitors.

Kisses All

and to Start today I bring...

THE PUNISHER
Marvel Comics

fisher316
: 73

only reward for love is the experience of loving

« #262 : September 28, 2016, 04:10:46 AM »

very  sexy  the  punisher  is  ... I'm not  mess  with  her  lol  good  job  cassihttp://[color=blue][/color]

FREE to be ME
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #263 : September 28, 2016, 11:19:06 AM »

love your posters cassianna

Anatasia97

« #264 : September 28, 2016, 12:01:32 PM »

I still love you and your posters!!!
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #265 : September 28, 2016, 06:26:59 PM »

I still love you and your posters!!!
Hi Anatasia, kisses super girl!!!! Thankyou very much ! Iam a big fan of your poems and always look your topic! Your poem about Silver blonde garage is the intro of my topic -  in  the first page!!! Thanks thansk thanks, and kisses kisses kisses. with love, super girl!

love your posters cassianna
Hi Super Lydia!!! Thankyou very much again for the comments. The toopic was a little bit desert last days, but i will try bring more funny things to keep the visitors happy... i hope, kisses kisses kisses!!!!

very  sexy  the  punisher  is  ... I'm not  mess  with  her  lol  good  job  cassihttp://[color=blue][/color]
Hi Fisher! Kisses! If I will be the Punisher,  I will be a sexy Punisher!!! Thankyou very much, and please... "Dont bite me" hahahahah. I hope will enjoy the Garage. Kisses kisses kisses

----------------------------------------------------------------------

KILL BULLIES

Hello people! How are you? Iam bad, very bad - if someone asked... hihihi. I worked a lot in computer and have a inflamation in wristes, I cannot typewriting much next  days. But I must post something to my visitors. To fans of Q. Tarantino, i bring this poster. Iam a big fan of him! So , there come the Bride...

Kisses All

vika92
: 180

« #266 : September 28, 2016, 06:41:58 PM »

fine work of Cassianna, I just delighted with your poster, I am a big fan of Quentin Tarantino too. continue to create and take care, my Super friend Cassianna.

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #267 : September 28, 2016, 07:47:56 PM »

hi cassainna love the kill Bullies poster  keep up the good work,, love Lydiarose

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #268 : September 30, 2016, 11:01:44 AM »

Hi people...

I forget post the info about the round 3 of Beauty Contest. So, I will post it now...

Look at sexy women  in round 3
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4367.0.html

Look at sexy Shemale in round 3
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4309.0.html

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #269 : October 02, 2016, 09:54:52 AM »

fine work of Cassianna, I just delighted with your poster, I am a big fan of Quentin Tarantino too. continue to create and take care, my Super friend Cassianna.
Hi my czarine! Ty ochen  Krawisay!!! Thankyou very much my stepdaughter! Kisses to Alex and Bim and Gorba! Kisses Kises kisses! hihihi

hi cassainna love the kill Bullies poster  keep up the good work,, love Lydiarose
Hi Lydia, thakyou, everybody like Tarantino! Me too! Kisses kisses kisses!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO SIN CITY

Hello, welcome to Sin City, the city of sins,  where  i visited my good friend Marv after  he finished some fights. Okk, when  Marv  recover him Wounds, before  the next action, I give this image for yours.

Kisses All

: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 36  
« previous next »
: