*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello. I'm the New Forum Moderator
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Hello. I'm the New Forum Moderator  ( 10227 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« : June 07, 2016, 01:34:50 PM »

Hello,

In case none of you noticed, I have had the honour of being asked to become a Moderator for Forum.
I am replacing hentaiboy69 who has decided the day has come to pass on the baton to another due to his real life commitments and limitations he has to spend here.

I would like to be the first to thank him for all his hard work over the time he has spent here and helped shape forum into the wonderful place it is.  I wish him well for the future and hope he continues to visit forum and publish his wonderful stories.

I hope to continue the good work and help build the Forum Village into a fun and interesting place for our members to visit and to run alongside the fun in the Achat game.

I look forward to joining the other Forum Moderators :-  Lover, BrandyBee, and JayC  and thank them all for thinking of me to join their Team.

I have been a member here and have known this forum for some time now. It has always been a friendly and interesting place.

Many people spend time (much time) here to care for the activities and contests on Forum and the Square that is run by AusWoody.

All are members like you and me and all work hard in trying to stay fair and just in their decisions, decisions that are taken for the good of all.

I will do my best to continue the good work  and work with the same ethics.

I wish you all a good game, full of posts, full of interesting pics and lots and lots of sex, as it should be.
Hope to see you around in the game and in the Forum Village.

Nat

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : June 07, 2016, 02:02:52 PM »

A warm hugs for you, Nat........I'm sure you will do a great work in my place!

And yes, my dear friends.......as Nat wrote, I took the decision to resign as moderator of this place.
It wasn't an easy decision, but must be take, due to several factors and one of them is the luck of possibility to be here often as I was till aroud a year and half ago, more or less.

I want to thanks everyone for the support you gave to me and to the other moderators, something we all appreciated from the deep of our hearts!

and let me say this....it wasn't easy to takes this decision, but at last, was the only reasonable one to give more support to Brandy, Jayc and Lover! Anyway, don't worry, my friends...I wont disappear from here, I do n't want to lose all of you and this mean you wont get rid of me so easily.... *laughing evily*

Again......congratulation to you, Nat, to had join thew mods group!

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #2 : June 07, 2016, 02:17:09 PM »

Congratulations Nat

I for 1 believe you will be a great addition to the ranks of Mods

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : June 07, 2016, 02:19:07 PM »

Wow. Nat   :-* :-* :-*

Congratulations  to you   :-* :-* :-*  (Hope you know what you Doing).   Joke, Sorry,  My Humour.

To Hentai.  

Thank you for being a friend and all the best to you.  If I don't see you again I hope you have a wonderful life and have everything you want and work for.

Kisses to you both.   :-* :-*

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : June 07, 2016, 02:24:35 PM »

NAT33

Welcome to the team and I look forward to working with you.  I know you will work well with us.  Thank you for accepting the position. Achat have made an excellent choice.

HB,   Good Luck in all you do, I hope you stick around and continue your writings with   "A Tale of Erotic Fantasy" ; The Chronicles  and all the story contests.
It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and I hope to still see you around and continue to read more of your wonderful work.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #5 : June 07, 2016, 02:29:28 PM »

@zuzu: shus, don't worrry, you will see me here time by time, my friend!

@Bee:  hugs and kisses!  I'll try to contimnue my writing.....but the last month was an hell and didn't had the time to do it! hope things change soon!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #6 : June 07, 2016, 02:43:07 PM »

Hell, I thought you all ready were a mod.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #7 : June 07, 2016, 04:37:26 PM »

Congratulations Nat. I'm sure you'll do a great job here.
martinus
: 1446

« #8 : June 07, 2016, 09:42:22 PM »

congrats Nat, i know this is gonna  be a big step, but, i'm sure you can handle it.

To HB, thanks for the great job you been doing the past years, sorry you had to stop, but good to know you are still going to be around.

Too  both hugs and kisses,

Martin.

ps. lol even on my holiday you can't keep me away :P

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #9 : June 07, 2016, 11:44:42 PM »

Congrats Nats.....

All ready know you are going to

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #10 : June 08, 2016, 02:13:26 AM »

Congrats Nat

I always  thought you should be a mod

foxman57
: 184

I like it Trashy, Classy&Sometimes a little Nasty

« #11 : June 08, 2016, 03:05:50 AM »

CONGRADULATIONS NAT I KNOW YOU WILL BE A GREAT MODERATOR AND WILL DO A GREAT JOB

Seduction begins with the words you whisper in her ear and the pictures you paint in her mind
hentaiboy69

« #12 : June 08, 2016, 03:44:59 AM »

ps. lol even on my holiday you can't keep me away :P

You was away from here for too long, Martinus......you don't know, but the mods spies had tid you here!  :P

Kidding apart, thanks for the hugs, my old friend!

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #13 : June 08, 2016, 03:53:35 AM »

Hi and kisses to all  :-*

@hentaiboy69
Thank you, special big kisses to you  :-*

@AusWoody
Thank you Woody :)

@zuzannah
Thank you Zuz and NO I don't know what I do as allways  ;D (french humour: not better), kisses  :-*

@Brandybee
Thank you BB and a warm big kiss  :-* for your help and all the work you do on the forum.

@Momma_andrea
Now it's official Andrea if I can say  :) kisses.

@Laura_AFS
Thank you Laura, kisses  :-*

@martinus
Thank you Martin, kisses  :-*

@Honeybatcher
Thank you Batcher  :) kisses  :-*

@Lydiarose
Thank you Lydia, a big kisses  :-*

@foxman57
Thank you Fox, kisses  :-*

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

« #14 : June 08, 2016, 09:12:26 AM »

@ HB: thanks for the time we have been working together. You are an old member here, knowing it almost from the beginning and adding a lot of ideas and work. I know for how long you have been thinking about, especially as you had some changes in real life and couldn't be on here as much as you wanted. I say thanks for all that you have done, it was great to meet and work together with you. But I don't say good bye. You will stay as member and post your wishes and thoughts whenever you have time.

@ Nat:

For a while now you had the chance to see how we are working. And you didn't runaway - that's your own fault, now you're caught forever ;D I'm very pleased you accepted our offer and looking forward to spend time with you - in our office and wherever else haha. Don't change, cause we need you as you are. Let's start a new story of success and let's have a lot of fun!

Now... time of talking is over, your desk is full of work that has to be done :D

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: