*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Freelance jobs for Achats Artists.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Freelance jobs for Achats Artists.  ( 6074 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : July 10, 2016, 03:13:45 AM »

Earn a living with joy

Everyone has now the possibility to work for AChat for real $!

It can be quite easy, for example starting with the Animation Editor (after watching the how-to videos) for the B-Shop. You can work with joy from anywhere, for good money.

Alternatively, you can choose the Cloth Editor to make clothes and shoes you've ever dreamed of.

If you have modeling skills, build your favorite environments, indoor or outdoor, with your favorite modelling tool, and put it together with our aMV for our community.

Do you like the process of creating teaching material? Do you use regularly one of our software (one of these tools, or the AChat client itself)? Create some great tutorials, either screnshots-based, or pure teaching videos!

Do you have friends who work as freelancer or professional in the computer graphics industry? Refer them, make them your referred 3D artists (3D designers, modelers, animators etc.), and get 10% of the turnover based on the shop sells of the products created by them!

Read more about it on the below link, choose your favorite way for earning real $ while creating and/or enjoying hot exciting content!

Freelance Jobs for Artists.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/earn-a-living-with-dohots-achat/

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
GsCougar

« #1 : July 12, 2016, 03:06:49 PM »

It sounds great.
But the time and communication between Achat and Artists isnt the fastest.

Do you get a note if your items war turned down ?

Do they publish everything ?

Whats about cloth , tattos of special orders ? Like only for a special group to be able to buy?

What about Hairstyle ?

And ANd And :)  just curious :)
thanks

♥gs♥Cougar♥
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : July 12, 2016, 03:19:32 PM »

All good questions Cougar!

I think it's on us to ask them..maybe they do tell us or they answer here

GsCougar

« #3 : November 22, 2016, 10:42:00 AM »

All good questions Cougar!

I think it's on us to ask them..maybe they do tell us or they answer here

Didt you ask them ? You got a answer?

One rule say you should not post negative - but if the communication is in such a very slow and disappointing way, some sort of light negative remarks will pop up.

If this is JUST a fuckgame.....good...but than DONT promise ppl to have a chance to create more items, even promise a income.

Than just role back and admit a new  SHOP System isnt to be soon .

Support will get 100 of Email per day , diffrent issues and sure to much for 1 person to handle.

But worst in all cases of live and business is NO ANSWERS  at all.

Its a nice feeling to create items for other players, they actual buy and play with. Its nice, when ppl say:" look that dress is made by  XXX and I like it".

AChat become more than JUST a funnyAdulGamesPlay  ist a plattform where Ppl meet to have sexy fun but also a close communication and friendships are building up.

PLEASE TALK TO US :)

Kaitlyn1989

« #4 : November 22, 2016, 11:34:58 PM »

Sarah, I could NOT agree more. As a forum dweller I enjoy reading all the comments, suggestions and, YES, the "bitching" too. Although I must confess aside from the USELESS rating system and toxic "Dislike" feature, I have little to "bitch" about other than THIS TOPIC.

I have said from my very first post how impressed I am with the developers of this world. The graphics are amazing, sure there are some things we can critique, there always are and you will NEVER please everyone. I am not STUPID, nor am I NAIVE. BUT ..... I have been here now 10 months and I see a pattern. I see a truth and it saddens me. When I compare the forum with Achat releases and Updates in the 10 months I have been here, I see NO correlation between the two. Either the Dev team is back-logged over 10 months or WORSE ...... they do NOT listen, do NOT care. I will BREAK Rule number ONE as often as I must until someone convinces me otherwise. You have a pool of talented designers in this world willing to basically GIVE you there ART for ART's sake. What do YOU do with this treasure? YOU "F*&%$#G" ignore them. They spend their time, not yours, designing clothing, footwear and accessories that the inhabitants of this world actually WANT. Display there lines in the forum for all to see and comment. Then I hear they send these great ideas to YOU and then ......... they WAIT ....... and WAIT. Until even someone as kind, helpful and generous as Sarah gets frustrated.

WELL, that's when the HARLEY QUiNN in ME comes OUT.   

Go ahead MOD me, I know it's coming. And I do not blame any of the Mods.

Why? They LISTEN. They do their JOB, unlike YOU

Oh, bye the way TICK TOCK TICK TOCK ... The sands of time never stop, not even for the GODS of Achat.

You are running out of time, I am running out of patience.

One last thing. The obvious, no matter how GREAT your creation, you continue to ignore your inhabitants and you will have inhabitants NO more. It is the souls living in this world that make it GREAT, make me want to come back each day. Yep, the same people YOU are ignoring.

Am I piseed? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHY? Because YOU are going to ruin this GREAT WORLD bye ignoring US .All we ask is you listen. You communicate. You CARE.

WTF set me off?  You have eyes but do not see. read but do not understand. What's the point of explaining any more.
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : November 23, 2016, 10:10:19 AM »

Kaitlyn, no Mod will mod you for your honest words. I can tell you, we're not happy about this too. We have asked for more infos, we have asked to listen to forum ideas, we have asked them to answer to our artists.

When I compare the forum with Achat releases and Updates in the 10 months I have been here, I see NO correlation between the two.
You are absolutely right!!! We have tried to make it a work together, to become one team (as far as possible) and we did all we can do, to support them. Even the idea of supporters in game is from forum and we told them, there would be great people here, on which they can count.
Sometimes we get answers. Sometimes we are told they agree. Sometimes we are told, there will be more cooperation. The result - you all can see. They agree and accept with all we do in forum, yes. But they still don't see the big chance of this forum. They don't understand, how much they can benefit. They don't get it

AnnieMay
: 31

« #6 : April 05, 2017, 09:02:13 AM »

Kaitlyn, no Mod will mod you for your honest words. I can tell you, we're not happy about this too. We have asked for more infos, we have asked to listen to forum ideas, we have asked them to answer to our artists.

When I compare the forum with Achat releases and Updates in the 10 months I have been here, I see NO correlation between the two.
You are absolutely right!!! We have tried to make it a work together, to become one team (as far as possible) and we did all we can do, to support them. Even the idea of supporters in game is from forum and we told them, there would be great people here, on which they can count.
Sometimes we get answers. Sometimes we are told they agree. Sometimes we are told, there will be more cooperation. The result - you all can see. They agree and accept with all we do in forum, yes. But they still don't see the big chance of this forum. They don't understand, how much they can benefit. They don't get it
And the lack of that understanding can be detrimental to better growth.  Its nothing against the developers they feel what works for them works. Just for other creators that could potentially make higher end content it does not. Its not about greed moreover at the end of the day we like getting equal compensation for the effort. Because only so many people who will do content for peanuts and be okay with it. The really best way for Achat to enable people of ALL creative levels to participate is to finally open up and unrestrict the creative process. Which means enabling the client to accept uploads from generated creator profiles (which they can first authorize the creator, then after that any and all items they make would automatically be sent to the Achat store) And then within the store they could section each creators store outside the main Achat store. Giving people a vast mall to pick from and use. No longer would Achat need to authorize/accept every single item. And instead just have guidelines to what can/can not be created, and a report function for any said violation of that policy. And if they want to ensure people or themselves can assist in this process. They could throttle how many uploads a creator could make in a month. So it would give everyone a chance to either buy the item if they like it, without being flooded with a billion items. Or for it to be reported and removed, and potentially the creator removed within that time. I truthfully feel this is why Achat has never opened up the process in this way. Simply because it requires a lot of effort for the community and staff to look through. So was always easiest for them to just accept it instead. Which also seems to be slow from what I've been reading. My proposed idea would enable a much faster creation process without much need of checking. And its a win/win for everyone involved. Creators would not have to work for peanuts and could price their own content as they like. And Achat would benefit as a whole for a increased mall. Believe it or not clothing is a HUGE thing in a virtual world. A lack of it or slow expansion of it strangles at times. And in some past virtual worlds this has at times been one of the reasons for its failure. IE lack of content or slow growth for content. I don't feel Achat will fail given it has a pretty strong community after all this time. Though I do feel its strangling what it really could turn into. Other games have better graphics. Yet when it comes to talking and descriptive play. Neither of those communities have many that can do this. And it becomes like this huge disappointment for engagement.  Achat is one the few places I've found with a community that likes to rp and some are pretty damn good at it on the whole! Not just a few here and there. Which makes the Achat community one of the best places to play with like minded people in descriptive adult chat. The limited graphics have at times bugged me but I get over it once I talk to my friends here, or once I really get into an rp. And even the forum skin reminds me of a skin one would make for their forum if it was a personal forum, not one belonging to a business. It just looks far too simplistic. And really could use a update there too.

(Yes I know this topic is a bit older just really wanted to add my 2 cents here.)
« : April 05, 2017, 11:02:31 AM AnnieMay »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : April 10, 2017, 11:30:28 AM »

I agree with all Lover has said.

I can see and have experienced the frustrations of our members, especially those trying to become designers to help Achat in their products and  to build the community spirit.

The lack of communication and information is shocking.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: