*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  bugs
« previous next »
: [1]
: bugs  ( 2756 )
NSNBJR
: 12

« : August 16, 2016, 10:08:30 PM »

with everyone that  plays and enjoys the game why is there so many bugs winter sometime you can get in i know a  paying member it gets frustrating  when playing the game and you cant go somewhere or you get disconnected or froze while in a room
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : November 24, 2016, 10:09:07 AM »

This new update   frezzes the poker room much more now Please  fix  before you add any more ,, To many bug
in all the  game aside crashing more and more with adding more ..

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Kaitlyn1989

« #2 : November 24, 2016, 10:47:33 AM »

I agree with Foxy, I have noticed more glitches and bugs as new places and somewhat redundant, repackaged features are being added at the expense of a stable running app / environment. I confess I do not understand the Achat Dev Team priorities. These recent updates with Rating system and it's "TOXIC" dislike feature the "NEW" MALL? hmm, what was wrong with the old dressing window, I see nothing really NEW, just repackaged and spilt up. Now , had  they added a real Dressing Room where we could try on outfits and mix n match, now that would have been "NEW", a feature I could complement.

If the Ahcat Dev team continues to add these features, which by the way are NOT those recommended by forum dwellers, I fear all my friends will slowly go away and find a place that does listen.

Wishing ALL a Grateful Thanksgiving Day. I might "bitch" a bit sometimes but I have so much to be grateful and thankful. I know how lucky I am , I do NOT take it for granted. I cherish it everyday . THANK YOU KARMA

: [1]  
« previous next »
: