*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Kitty Ears
« previous next »
: [1]
: Kitty Ears  ( 3989 )
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« : August 28, 2016, 12:37:54 PM »

for 4 years I have been here. For 4 years I have asked for collars and kitty ears.
With the size of the BDSM community here I have no idea why you haven't made collars, we will leave that for another time.

KITTY EARS, 4 years I have wanted them and you give us.... HEADPHONES. (stunned silence) REALLY!?!

I want Kitty Ears. lots of us would buy them. its fun. its silly, but we have people on here we want to be silly for, and WITH.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1 : August 28, 2016, 04:25:17 PM »

Comment below, make it a petition. KITTY EARS FOR ACHAT... oh and collars would be great too

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #2 : August 28, 2016, 08:42:02 PM »

I agree.

Kitty Ears for the ladies.
Collars too.

Thanks Achat.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Anatasia97

« #3 : August 28, 2016, 09:49:06 PM »

KITTY EARS!!!!! PLEASE!
Kaitlyn1989

« #4 : August 29, 2016, 12:01:26 AM »

I will TRY to refrain from commenting on the latest UPDATE too long that is. But really, HEADPHONES?
If we already had everything that each member has taken the time to share with the Achat Dev team, then by all means,  HEADPHONES, I LOVE music, but until then ........ please, let stay focused.  *giggles*

I am sure Sarah, Lena, DeeDee or Cassianna could come up with something very quickly, but ultimately it is up to the Achat team.

Why delay something so relevant, fun n silly. This is what this place needs.

Examples, I want to help ... I may not be able to design, but I can BUY ........ So would many more I suspect.

Beautiful Elegant Collars:

Cute Kitty Ears:

Pretty PLEASE .....

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #5 : August 29, 2016, 02:37:35 AM »

Agree 100% with Andrea because an Headphones !

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah
: 1379

« #6 : August 29, 2016, 02:50:18 AM »

Yes,  I feel the same way about this.

Kitty Ears and Collars would be an Awesome add to this place. 

I personally would love a collar,  not because I'm anyone's sub but, because, I think they look good.  (Without the Lead though).

Kitty Ears,  Why not ?  Horns are in the shop so what's the problem with Ears.

As Andrea has said there is a big, huge even, BDSM community in here.  So why not concentrate on this kind of thing for a while.  (Including Latex) Hehehehe. 

And how about a chastity belt too while we're on the subject.  LOL.  And not the crappy CB6000's type (for the guys and shemales), but the old style T-Bar ones.  Yes they might come off on Sex Outfit, but,  I think it would be fun.  And that's what this place is about.   Headphones,  sorry guys, I just don't get that one.
« : August 29, 2016, 02:54:13 AM zuzannah »

miahotcat
: 20

« #7 : August 29, 2016, 06:56:03 AM »

Love the idia. Suport

: [1]  
« previous next »
: