*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Profile page for additional information
« previous next »
: [1]
: Profile page for additional information  ( 6089 )
Marion
: 30

Hot shemale - open for nearly everything!

« : March 27, 2010, 02:25:23 AM »

Hi Achat-Team!

I think there should be a kind of "profile page" (including a user-search-function) on the hompage for each user.
It should be possible to post some additional informations and maybe some screenshots.
Because there is not much space for information at the ingame-profile.

E.g.:
- at the ingame profile you can select "fetish", but you cant explain your fetish.
- The same for SM.
- anal => active or passive?

With this additional user page and a search/browse function everybody would be able to find the best and most
interesting partner.
Maybe you can add this function to the members area?
Thank you!

Kisses Marion!  :-*

PS.: I want to remember you for a shemale body (and maybe a cross dresser option)!
At the moment I found only a few shemale-useres, but there are a lot of useres out there, who want to have
fun with shemales.
Thanks again!

Curious? Come and try me! Man and Women welcome!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : March 27, 2010, 05:16:35 PM »

It's a lovely idea, but the problem is that many users can't even seem to be bothered to read the smaller profiles.

For those of us who do however it could be wonderful.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Marion
: 30

« #2 : March 28, 2010, 01:55:06 AM »

You are right, a lot of people are not able to read the short profil and they would definitely not read the profile page.
But the main idea was, to look around at the profile pages and compare your own preferences with them of the other user.
I think this would make the partner selcetion much more easier.

Kisses, Marion.

Curious? Come and try me! Man and Women welcome!
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : March 28, 2010, 10:22:38 AM »

Why not add a button "Details" on the right side of the in-game? E.g. below "Show her Lovers/ Friends/ Spouse/ Details"
If you click on the question mark in chat with... you see only this 1 person. On the left side should be enough room to add further informations.

Lover

Janine Dee

« #4 : March 29, 2010, 07:18:29 AM »

*giggles* Yes, this could be a wonderful idea, but as quickly as it could be filled up they would probably need a whole other sever to contain all the information.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : March 29, 2010, 12:28:54 PM »

Hehe Janine, do you wanna tell us your whole life story;) Or do you love so much things? Very interesting, maybe we should meet some day:D

Lover

Alissa
: 11

« #6 : March 29, 2010, 02:32:13 PM »

Our profiles for the site are very basic but they have important info at least. When it comes to sexual likes and dislikes there is so much to cover.  I think it'd be nice if they upped the max number of characters we could add in the final comment section of our profile.  That would be little work but allow us to customize the info we want to add. :)
Janine Dee

« #7 : March 29, 2010, 05:05:47 PM »

Okay Lover, I walked right into that one.  ;)

My appropriately flippant answer would be "And you don't? Must be why I have so many women willing to "experiment"."

My much less flippant answer would be that were we to meet we could compare techniques if we had a willing young lady for us to display our skills on. ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1]  
« previous next »
: