*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Character Search
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Character Search  ( 14584 )
Kaileen
: 32

« #15 : April 08, 2010, 04:28:56 PM »

Hm, some of the discussions here are going into a dangerous direction I think. Yes, you are right, usially its free user who do the cold invites again and again. But I think we should not separate premium and free ones. I started as a premium at once. But many people first wanna try and decide after. And remember, a free user just needs a little gift and he becomes a premium. I dont think he/she is another (better) user then.

I started AChat after reading in another forum about it. So, I just knew, this is a place to have virtual sex with real people. What have I done the first day? I invited other people. I didnt even know its allowed to talk ;) The chat window was to small to recognize for me ;)

I admit, I dont have a good solution. I just want to say: Be careful saying right and wrong, good and bad members.

Lover

Despite being a free user myself I think it's alright if there are more services directed to the premium users. If the premium users wish to be separated from the free users I think it's alright, though I think it's their loss in many cases. However, as I've stated in several other threads (sorry for being repetative), I think chat rooms or any other form of group chat is essential and should be offered to all members or I think AChat might lose a lot of potential premium members (me included)
angel81
: 15

« #16 : April 08, 2010, 05:56:49 PM »

I totally agree lover. We all started or most of us did as free users and alot of them are respectful people just testing the site out and should not be in same category as other free users. BUT  for the people that do pay monthly  it should be up to them if they want to be seen or placed into that environment to be attacked by free users. I not only use this site for the odd good time but i have made many friends here and like to chat to them. Sometimes i talk to 2-3 sometimes more at a time  and the only way i can have a good talk with them is if we get a room which limits me/us to 2 people. Making the rest not able to chat to me while in room.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #17 : April 08, 2010, 08:37:17 PM »

Sadly it's sort of a "Nature of the Beast" when it comes to chat servers. Early on the number of users is small and you can leave things pretty open. As it grows in popularity the a**holes start to find their way in.

The sad thing is there is no "good" solution.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : April 12, 2010, 11:59:20 AM »

Crazy? We talked a lot about cold invites from new members - they only do what they should do!!!! The instruction of the A-Team explain this.
Look at this page http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/achat-quick-start/ (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/achat-quick-start/)

This is the quick-start-guide. Have a look especially to the first pic on the 2nd line:
"After choosing your favourite partner, invite her into private..."

So we should not be bad to the newbies, they just do what they are told to do!!!

A-Team, please change the quick-start guide and write "After choosing...chat first"

Lover

angel81
: 15

« #19 : April 12, 2010, 02:07:06 PM »

Then maybe the Quick start guide should be revised...  Dont you think its just a bit rude to invite people without even so much as a hello?  And yes i agree it should be  "after choosing chat first"...   And i am not by any means saying we should be or treat anyone bad. It would simply be nice if there was a way we could let our selves be seen by them. There are times i do talk to free users and havent had any issues. Myself personally am "Lesbian orientation. And it annoys me endlessly to have invites from free user men all night and chats begging me into rooms.  NOT ONCE has any premium male user over stepped my wishes and have been fully respectful to my choices.

But hey i guess its just me then...  My ignore list is rapidly increasing daily due to this.
Lover
: 10350

« #20 : April 12, 2010, 02:57:42 PM »

Yes Angel, you are right, its rude. I just thought this could be a possible reason why they do this. I am hetero and yes, sometimes also premium members invite for sex - cold invites!

I think, as I suggested, the quick-start guide must be changed. I dont believe every new one reads it, but maybe it would be little better.

Lover

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #21 : April 13, 2010, 11:51:19 AM »

While the Quick Start could use a rewrite it does include things like "Build and customize your 3d character." "Not, strip them nude and don't fill anything in." Even taking that into account however when the first invite gets turned down there should be a moment of reflection where one thinks "Hummm, perhaps I need to convince the person to want to go private with me?" Or after a second and third refusal, maybe with a message saying "Please stop inviting me!" There could be another moment of silent reflection?

Sometimes I've wondered if they've just gotten off (figuratively or literally) on the harassment... like an obscene caller.

It was that point I became better acquainted with my ignore list.

I can't say I know the solution, but I will say I think it's far more deliberate behavior then missunderstanding.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: