*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  About A$
« previous next »
: [1]
: About A$  ( 11159 )
Pauliux
: 1

« : April 06, 2010, 02:10:02 AM »

Hello, in my opinion it would be great if in game would be another way to get A$ not just for payment.

P.S. sorry of mistake
« : April 06, 2010, 08:47:47 AM Pauliux »
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : April 06, 2010, 10:48:29 AM »

The trick is that is how they make their real $ which keeps the servers and the developers both running. Opening options for A$ that isn't connected to real funds could take those real $ out of their pockets, which would effect AChat sooner rather then later I have to believe.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
marvell2003
: 16

« #2 : April 06, 2010, 11:38:45 AM »

Hello, in my opinion it would be great if in game would be another way to get A$ not just for payment.

P.S. sorry of mistake

This way exists. You can receive A$ gift (if you're girl).  ;)
Janine Dee

« #3 : April 06, 2010, 01:21:31 PM »

BUT that was paid for at one point.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : April 06, 2010, 05:03:38 PM »

As you said Janine, they need the money for their own costs and making money. And Pauliux, IMHO the costs are not expensive.
 If you take a look to similar games they are very fair.

Lover

TicklishSoft
: 3

« #5 : April 08, 2010, 06:16:21 PM »

I am so mad right now i paid for a pre paid CC to pay for a full one year membership your card will not be charged ever again its not like it would be a mounthly thing . I called up and the ass told me its not a CC the hell it ant so could you make it where a pre paid CC will work if you pay for a year at a time please.
Janine Dee

« #6 : April 08, 2010, 08:32:33 PM »

Try mailing the development team Ticklish...as Lover and I have been saying they want to get your money. So they may be able to help. I'm thinking the person you were talking to might have been with the company they use for billing your prepaid.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

andreina
: 2

« #7 : April 12, 2010, 11:33:56 AM »

what i don't understand is that when i signed up and payed it said i would A$ every month, with my subscription, my husband purchased a year membership, and it said he would get 1000 A$ each month, neither of us got anything, anyone know why they say you will get some monthly and then get nothing?
Kaileen
: 32

« #8 : April 12, 2010, 11:39:36 AM »

what i don't understand is that when i signed up and payed it said i would A$ every month, with my subscription, my husband purchased a year membership, and it said he would get 1000 A$ each month, neither of us got anything, anyone know why they say you will get some monthly and then get nothing?

The 1 year subscription only entitles you to a one time sum of 3000 A$. For a monthly 1000 A$ you need to be subscribed on a monthly basis for 4.95 USD (if I remember correctly).
Lover
: 10350

« #9 : April 12, 2010, 11:45:36 AM »

You are right Kaileen,

as you can read her http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/online/register/game/new/ (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/online/register/game/new/) :

There are three types of subscription:

- Recurring subscription for $4.95/month, gives A$1000 virtual credit every month

- Non-recurring subscription for $14.95/3months, gives A$2000 virtual credit once

- Non-recurring subscription for $29.95/year, gives A$3000 virtual credit once (Only $2.5 per month!)

Lover

Janine Dee

« #10 : April 13, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »

If you don't have the reoccurring you can also buy A$ directly. Just go to your profile in the shop and you will see a "Buy A$" button... I can't remember the rates exactly though, sorry.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Janine Dee

« #11 : April 18, 2010, 12:02:03 PM »

For me... I'd rather pay real money. I'd feel cheap selling myself... even virtually.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

DianaDean
: 6

« #12 : April 18, 2010, 01:50:30 PM »

I'm very saddened by the ACHAT, my subscription is over and now I can't use the things and bought. I think after our subscription over we should keep using the stuff we buy, because it is the obligation of developers to create more products and poses and us to just pay A$ gift to buy and not pay for a monthly subscription. I don't know if I'll again pay $ 4.95 for the subscription because I think that the subscription should be its permanence, and we should just pay A$ gift to buy new products and poses.
[/size]
apollo13nut
: 262

« #13 : May 22, 2010, 01:12:44 PM »

I have several issues with A$ myself.

Membership:
  • $4.95 monthly recurring gives A$1000/mo
  • $14.95 non-recurring 3-month gives A$2000 ONCE (should be monthly in my opinion)
  • $29.95 non-recurring 1 year gives A$3000 ONCE (again, should be monthly in my opinion)
Extra A$
  • $9.95 adds A$1500 to the account
  • $24.95 adds A$5000 to the account
  • $39.95 adds A$10000 to the account

And the gifting thing has me upset too. If you read the ACHAT blog, the development team calls it "give a little something to your sweetie"...well how does that work for 2 gay couples? one has to be a woman? I don't think they'd do that. So why can girls receive gifts and men can't?

As also mentioned, why are girls begging for A$ and men paying it when the men have to BUY the A$ (see extra above) to give it.

Here's a thought....either make the membership A$ a monthly gift  size (get A$3000 every month in the year package) or make it higher. I pretty much buy A$ weekly anymore because of new positions and female friends i do give gifts to (and not for sexual favors either).
sinnnn
: 1379

« #14 : May 22, 2010, 07:09:14 PM »

This feels like deja' vu  :-\
            I understand where you are coming from Diana, about keeping our purchases after our prescribtion runs out.  You use real money to purchase A$ to purchase Os/Ps.  Now I will still have to buy a new prescribtion anyway if I want the new Os/Ps that Achat puts out. 
           As for the prices I really can't complain, have you seen some of the other sites prices?  OMG they ask for an arm and leg, then they want your first born, Achat is cheap.  One site charges 19.99 for a trial run(3days), 39.99 for month,  69.99 for three months.    Another one charge you 19.99 a month and one way to earn money is to whore yourself out man or woman walk the streets.  They rent personal space apartments, the really good apartments rent are high as hell, you have to lay on your back 24/7 to pay the monthly rent.  So I'm not going to complain about Achat prices.
         Now for the problem with whores, don't pay for it, Duh.  They can ask for A$ till hell freezes over and they still won't get jackshit from me.  It does not bother me at all because I don't pay them no mind.  You spread your legs for fake greenback then you have low self esteem and I only deal with the strong, sexy, funny, smart women/men that have a mind of their own and know their self worth.  I say this again they are not going to go away, whoring is a old profession and its here to stay so just say NO and ignore the hell out of them like I do.  There are plenty of ppl out there who are looking for a good time without needing to be paid to fake it.  Leave the poor whores alone, if you think about it they are doing us a favor, they are taking the weak out the picture for us.  Admit it there are some guys/girls out there whose personalities are so bad the only way they can get fucked/fake friends is to pay for it. :P
         I also think guys should be gifted.  Hell I would like to pamper my little boy toys from time to time.  Besides fair is fair.  Also it would piss off the whores.  They ask to be gifted and the guy will say," hell no you want a fuck you have to gift me," right back at them. That just might lessen your whore pb.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: