*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Conversation data transmission errors
« previous next »
: [1]
: Conversation data transmission errors  ( 3802 )
Kaileen
: 32

« : April 06, 2010, 04:29:49 PM »

I seem to have a peculiar problem with AChat conversations. I get messages like "hi" and I kindly reply with "Hello there", then something strange happens to the chat. There must be a problem with the data transmission because I'm fairly certain my "Hello there" must be received as "I'm a horny girl who want you to be rude to me and suggest we have sex without getting to know me at alll, and you should preferably use bad language while doing it". Surely it can't be that 90% of the people who've contacted me in AChat are singleminded perverted jerks, can it? Nah, it must be a software problem, because what sane person would approach a woman with "Hi, I want sex you", "Hi, u fuck room, go go", or "Hi, h r u? U fuck me now?"

What does a girl have to do to find a decent conversation around here? Preferably one that doesn't end with an invitation to sex within the first 4 sentences. Believe it or not, but I kinda like to know the person I'm about to have a real life orgasm with a little before we get to it. It doesn't have to be a lot, just a bit of a connection that's all.

You premium users, answer me this... Does it get any better if you upgrade to premium? I'm a free user at the moment and unless the grass is significantly greener on the other side I seriously doubt I will upgrade in the near future. Maybe I should just put everyone that suggests sex within the first 3 minutes on ignore, then in time I'll have everyone except the people worth talking to on ignore...
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : April 06, 2010, 04:51:28 PM »

Hi Kaileen,

yes, there are data transmission errors. There is also a big mistake in many of the descriptions textes. People wanna write "Im nice and friendly, please talk to me". But you can read "Make a gift first" or "For xxxA$ Im yours".
But I suggest, dont make your decision depending on idiots. I started as a premium and I never regreted.
My hope (I know I am a stong optimist): If we dont agree to pay (making gifts) before talking to these bludger and if we ignore silly panache they will learn someday...
The ignore button is a good thing to those people. Use it. There are enough kind user to have nice talks and wonderful sex. Were not depending on stumblebums.
I also believe, if we are more and more premium members, the A-Team will develop more to our wishes and suggestions. They are not stupid!

Lover

Billy
: 59

« #2 : April 07, 2010, 02:58:22 PM »

I totally agree with you Lover..:)

Kaileen dear, there are not all the guys like those you are mentioned... :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: