*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  2016 Seasons Greetings
« previous next »
: [1]
: 2016 Seasons Greetings  ( 4704 )
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« : December 23, 2016, 01:53:41 AM »

To you all...
Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best this wonderful holiday has to offer.
May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you joy,
that lasts throughout the year.
Having you all as my friends makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day.
The warmth and comfort that comes with this season reminds me of you all.
From
Honeybatcher

Some highlights of 2016:

* Lots of new Upgrades, Special Updates and even stuff we don't like.........Nats :-*
* We all where here to watch the Supermoon...........Sam100
* We even had Vikee to spice up AChat.........Laura_AFS
* We had great weddings: Congrats to....
    1= Kaitlyn1989 and Momma_Andrea
    2= Twiztedsoul and Laura_AFS
    3= GoldenFun and Vlan
    4= Vaughan and GsCougar
    And to those i missed hope your still having fun....
* The First Achat Forum Beauty Contest July 2016
    Congrats to Cassianna for winning that one :-* :-* :-*
*  F1. Grand Prix Sweeps. 2016 Season.
   Congrats to Woody and Jayc for holding the Best event of year ;D ;D ;D
* European Championship 2016 in France
   Oh who can forget that the guy that Play Rugby won the Tournament ;D ;D ;D Yep That's Me.....
* Loosing of a GREAT friend Joyce aka "Jingerbird"
   Always remmeber the 02-09-2016 R.I.P

Well there were allot of great moments and sad moments. but was been great that i got to share them all with you!!!!
Thanks to all the Mods for making it possible to have fun here and in the game:
Lover
Brandybee
jayc
Nat33

And to all my closes friends and Lover, without you all the Game would have not been the same:

Kaitlyn1989
Miahotcat
Laura_AFS
Shezawolf
Sonfi
Brandybee
Nat33
Steph
Anatasia97
Corta
Franciavat
Lady_andrea
Ausiwoody
Lydiarose
MissFlora
Jaynie
Jade_kali
Fisher
Abby
Cassianna
Vika
Uncle Ian
Steve
Miss_Bahavin
Lisa

And if I left you out sorry I but if i can't remmeber you you still need to impress me ;D

Wishing you all the Best of wishes and a great 2017

HUGS & KISSES and HIGH 5's

Honeybatcher
Justin
« : December 23, 2016, 02:51:51 AM Honeybatcher »

MissFlora
: 23

« #1 : December 23, 2016, 06:07:37 AM »

Hello, sexy doctor HB  :-*, thank you for your nice message on my private box, I wish you a Merry Christmas and enjoy your family as it should :)

Kiss&Hugs
MissFlora

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : December 23, 2016, 06:35:24 AM »

Thank you Justin and Merry Christmas  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Anatasia97

« #3 : December 23, 2016, 06:54:18 AM »

Thank you Justin.. Merry Christmas.. Hugs and a kiss.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : December 23, 2016, 08:37:12 AM »

It certainly has been an interesting year.  Great Topic Batcher. It's always fun to look back and remember the fun and interesting times!   

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : December 23, 2016, 10:25:25 AM »

This year in AChat was another year like real life :D Argues, discussion, love, fun. AChat is real ;)

Thanks Justin, for putting it all together. Well done!!!

May you all have a wonderful Christmas time with beautiful presents, tasty food, much fun and LOVE. Enjoy this peaceful time and look forward to another year of happiness. We all will be here and hope to see you around Christamas/New Year and of course in 2017 :)

franciavat
: 15

« #6 : December 24, 2016, 07:02:58 AM »

MERRY CHRISMAS   EVERYONE   
Kaitlyn1989

« #7 : December 26, 2016, 01:28:23 AM »

Merry, Merry Christmas ACHATViLLE ....
and all who dwell in this world.

Although on the surface Christmas might appear cloaked in materialism, if you can look beyond all the pageantry and excess, look beyond your eyes and see with your heart. There is so much LOVE, CARING. I am filled with the LOVE of others. It is that CHRISTMAS I wish for everyone. And I wish to share my feelings, too.

I am a relative newbie, not yet one year old here, this my first Christmas. My experience in this world has been surreal, inexplicable and so very real. I have so many to thank for this truly perspective altering virtual REALITY. And I have ONE to apologize to, I will begin here.

AEEM, where ever you are I hope you are surrounded by love and happiness. I was so very naïve when I met you. You so sweet and good to me. PLEASE forgive me for my ignorance and hurt I caused you. I still remember you, my actions. I still feel it’s sting. My first Lover, your Meraviglioso.

CHERRY, my first infatuation in this complex world. And one of my fashion icons. Although I see you no longer, I still love your hugs and will always call you friend. I hope these words cross your path. I hope they find you healthy and leave you with a smile.

LISA; my friend, my lover, my mentor, my “Winter Sister”. You shared everything with me selflessly and always had time for me. You bathe me in your love. We are so very different, yet share a common need. You will always hold a special place in my heart.

JUSTIN, my silly fun loving sexy caring LOVER. Not only do I LIKE YOU, your offbeat humor, I LUST you too and get so hot leaving you with a pool of cum on your belly. You have been and remain one of my closest friends here, one I trust. You are one of the people that make Achat a better place. Thank you.

ZOE, my kind gentle friend and lover, your spirit so giving caring. You ask for nothing, always soo thoughtful, understanding. A source of inspiration in my fellow human. Thank you for letting me in. to witness your beautiful soul.

ANA, my neighbor to the east, my morning chat buddy, my ”puffer” buddy too. My sexy friend with the cutest "tushy" in Achat. Brave as you are sensitive, honest as you are passionate. You are a firecracker of your own making. And I love you for that.

SARAH and CASSIANNA, two amazing artists and designers. You both put so much of yourselves, your time in this world for all of us to enjoy.

Cassianna, your artwork is boundless n beautiful. I always visit your Silver Blonde garage to see what you are working on next.

Sarah, you are not only a talented artist and designer but helpful and generous. You add value to this world. You make it a better place. I look up to you. I respect your candor. I am thankful to call you friend.

LYDIA, You are my ROCK. A mountain, unflappable. You toil in the background, without unnecessary words, without drama or flare. You ask for nothing. We can all learn a lesson from you. Thank you.

FRANCIS & MANNY, my friends with some very “special” benefits. WE love you. We love playing with you too. Thank you for indulging US. Our fav … only BOY Toys. *winks*

WOODY & JAYC, thank you for all the great Forum Contests. I confess the longer I dwell in this world the more time I spend in the forum. You both contribute to that FUN with all your effort in providing us with FUN activities and contests. I really appreciate. Thank you

FORUM MODS - (LOVER, BB, JAYC n NAT) This forum has become so very special to me. A treasure of history, relationships, feelings and stories. Thank you for your tireless effort to maintain the FUN and fight for the voiceless.

NAT: You hold a special place among MODS for me. I have developed an admiration n affection for YOU. Your style, your passion. Your tireless fight and support for others causes. YOU too are a “role” model in this world that we could all learn from.

MURO, my special German friend. You have always been so good to me from the very beginning. Always helpful, selflessly sharing tips and helping others keep memories by taking videos for them. I know your RL is very demanding on you and a loved one has recently passed. Take your time my friend, be with family and your loved ones, they need you and you them. There is no rush to return,
we will be here. My prayers are with you my friend.

OLI, My mystery forum friend, our paths never cross only our words and images. Yet there is a bond an attraction, I know not what it is but the feeling in undeniable. I know you have history here although I know not what it is. I just know feelings were hurt and friends parted ways. As always, I wish you well in all your “other” worlds and look forward to your next post.

I am running out of time and space. I tend to ramble, one of my weaknesses. There are more friends that are important to me:

The "BOYS" Team

Kelly, Fisher and Vaughan

The "GiRLS" Team

Lisa n Laura, Sonfi, Jaynie, Susie, Samantha, Kat n Annie

Hmm, am I forgetting somebody? I seem to be. It feels like someone pretty important too. Gee, I wonder who that could be? Of course, I saved “HER” for last, not only to tease her a bit but to finish my words with her. A fitting tribute and thank you to the one that removed the “tape” from my mouth and showed me my voice. She is the one I fell for when I was not looking, attracted by her words and everything else about HER.
Who is “HER”? No surprise to any of my friends or any Forum dweller. They all know where I call home.
I wear her collar, and I am hers. She is my friend, my lover, my domme, my wifey too. She is my everything in this world, she is of course my LADY ANDREA. My GAMER Girl

I LOVE YOU SO.

Merry Christmas to you all and a SAFE, n HAPPY New Year. 
« : December 26, 2016, 01:39:19 AM Kaitlyn1989 »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: