*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ACHAT compactability
« previous next »
: [1]
: ACHAT compactability  ( 3824 )
swapna
: 16

« : December 26, 2016, 01:40:32 PM »

hi,

i am planning to change my computer and want to know which operating system support achat? few friends told windows 10 doesn't support achat is it true?

SWAPNA
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1 : December 26, 2016, 01:52:35 PM »

I run Windows 10; no problems here

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Anatasia97

« #2 : December 26, 2016, 02:49:24 PM »

It runs fine for me on windows 10.
GsCougar

« #3 : December 26, 2016, 03:10:15 PM »

I had win 7  and changed into win 10 with NO problems at all
swapna
: 16

« #4 : December 26, 2016, 03:27:03 PM »

hi,
thanks for the replies, can someone suggest minimum requirement for running this game with out lag? when i used it in my old laptop there was a lag in the game , so my question is will this game works on computers without graphics card?  (the one i am using now have integrated graphics card)

SWAPNA
Kaitlyn1989

« #5 : December 26, 2016, 04:14:21 PM »

Hi Swapna, I do not think the OS is the key to your solution. I believe it is your RAM and or Vid Card. I used to run this on my old "lappy" with WIN 7, an intel integrated graphics card and 6 Gb of RAM. In my old set up I could run the game but did have some lag issues in meeting places and moved relatively slow. My new "lappy" has a dedicated Vid card with 4 Gb of RAM, plus I have 16 Gb of RAM loaded in machine.

Now, the only lag I experience is my own "thinking n typing" hmmm, wondering if anybody has a solution for that ?  ;)
Plus when I race in meeting places I usually win now. I am no longer one of the slowest in town.

Hope this helps, good luck, and Happy holidays to you. *hugs* Kaitlyn
Pandorra
: 507

« #6 : December 28, 2016, 05:41:57 AM »

Hey Kaitlyn,
this is good news.
I just wonder if you are now fast enough to escape the instant action popups on enter and the resulting dislikes after clicking them away.
*scnr*  ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: