*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Name without a face
« previous next »
: [1]
: Name without a face  ( 3414 )
minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« : January 06, 2017, 04:43:47 PM »

I’d been around for a few weeks, chatting with friends when hearing a name that sent shivers down my spine and somehow the name stuck in my mind. I wanted to find the person the name belonged to, see the face of the name that stuck to my lips. To see if it lived up to the person I saw in my dreams at night, the ones that woke me dripping and wanton.

One dream I had one night, he had decided he would finally take me as his to do with as he pleased after weeks of me begging at his feet, just wanting to taste him, to have him in me, taking all my pleasure for himself. Taking what he wanted and how he wanted. Pushing me to limits id never thought were even real. That every little touch that he gave me, I craved more, I moaned trying to arch into his touch trying to get more, but I was always shot down. Told to be patient, told more pleasure was to come.  Feeling all over my body, until he reaches that one point that has my whole body visibly shaking, trying to rock against the invisible restraints, that small fire in my belly is stoked into an amass of raging flames, burning through my body, my whole focus has dropped to a heavy weight between my legs. But then I try to look into the eyes of my lover and his face is a blur. Waking up suddenly I'm drenched in sweat and very wet between my legs. This dream I seem to have most nights, and with always the same outcome. No face, no release.

I tried to find someone who could take the place that the face represented, who could pleasure me just as much and be this real thing I needed and craved. Yet, after a handful of new lovers who promised so much, not one compared to the dreams I had most nights. I was becoming frustrated he hadn’t turned up in my life, yet I kept hearing people speak his name. I wanted to scream in ecstasy his name, so loud from the rooftops with him buried deep inside me.

When the day finally came that I finally saw the face that matched the name that everyone seemed to talk about. I couldn’t speak, I had no words, and I wanted the earth to swallow me whole. He was so much hotter in his true form than from what I had seen in my dreams. I had originally thought the dreams were hot, but having seen the face I now hoped my dreams would send me over the edge with every dream I could now have of him.

I giggled when he spoke to me, I had a huge grin on my face, not sure what to say when he asked me to dance, I couldn’t refuse but I could see him undressing me with his eyes, his strong hands roaming down my curves, unbuttoning the buttons at the back of my dress. Crap I’ve no panties on, I'm slick already and he’s only looking at me, wanting to dance. “Yes I’d like to dance”.

What have I just let myself in for! I know exactly what I’ve let myself in for and damn I crave it already, and he only has hold of my hand and the other lightly resting on my hip. His eyes are drifting already, I can just see what they are doing to me, sliding under the short skirt of my dress finding me slick and swollen, wanting so much more from him and yet I know nothing about him. He can see into my soul, see my darkest desires. I’m daydreaming, blanking out everyone around me, all I see is that lip staring at me, only inches away, I want to lean in and feel it moist against me, dreaming of it on other parts of my body, biting at my own lip and feeling the burn from my teeth biting down to hard but I don’t care. I want his hands all over me. I know he’s an older man, so much more experienced than me, but I don’t care I want him.

Eventually he seems to take the hint from friends to take me on a date. I’m panting already at just the thought of being alone with him; I'm so giddy I feel like a little girl with a crush on the popular boy in school. Not sure what to say or what to do, knowing I won’t be able to keep my hands off him if he ever so slightly touches me, I’d be putty in his hands, not able to say no to anything he would ask of me. I hope that day happens soon.

The date ends quickly, neither of us able to speak freely, too much lust in the air, too much passion that needs to explode we decide to head back to his and see how things go. I should have put panties on today, my legs are slipping against each other, that throb is bursting through me needing that bit of friction. Taking me by the hand and leading me up to his house, taking a deep breathe he leads me into his home… it smells of an amazing manly musky aroma, I want to bottle it up and carry it around with me. It doesn’t take him long to remove his jacket and have me pinned up against the hallway wall, holding my hands above my head while sucking at my lip, my ear, my neck. Moaning and groaning against him, grinding my hips against the hard bulge at his waist wanting to see what is hiding behind the trousers, want to taste it, feel it claiming me. I can see it in his eyes, the desire to be all over me, taking all my pleasure the way he knows I want and need. Moving one of his hands down my side, its too hot against my already burning flesh, sliding over my curves, I try and move into the touch, but he has his legs pinned either side of me, holding me the way he wants and the way I secretly wanted him to, he knows my darkest desires, he sees my boundaries and has already started to push them further. That hand slides under me and hitches me up until I have to wrap my legs around him. He releases my hands and they automatically go to the back of his head, grabbing slightly at the hairs there, holding on for dear life. He uses his free hand to rub against my swollen clit, rubbing gently at first spreading my juices everywhere, until he sides two fingers inside me. I go to moan but he kisses me deeply swallowing my gasps like he craves them. That fire that was burning at a steady burn has grown into a roaring blaze. Grinding my hips on his fingers I can feel that orgasm starting to build deep inside me that ache growing heavier. Using his fingers I start to build up momentum wanting to explode. It doesn’t take long before I'm about to explode but it stops, and he pulls away from me, leaving me shaking, the wall being the only thing keeping me up…

He grabs my hand, so many sparkles happen within that connection, he drags me to his bedroom, on the way he’s somehow has removed his top and undone his button and fly zip, trying to get a hold of my breathing I don’t take in the scenery around us, my whole focus is on him and the fire that’s burning in his eyes.  He wants me as much as I want him. My eyes start to roam over his hard abs, seeing every ridge, every muscle ripple with his heavy breathing, he’s watching me watch him, so he slowly slides his trousers down his legs and his boxers soon follow, my eyes dart to the huge budge now staring right at me, I drop to my knees unable to help it my legs feel so weak, he walks slowly towards me grabbing a hold of my dress at the hips I realise what he’s doing and raise my hands to help him lift it from my body. Thankfully I wore my sexy bra today. I can’t stop staring at the budge that is staring at me, he throws my dress to the floor somewhere over the other side of the room and asks me to open, and I know exactly what he has asked and respond instantly.

Guiding him into my mouth I get my first taste of him and I melt all over again, he has the most amazing taste that will become an addiction. He grabs my head and starts to guide me over his manhood, using my tongue to wrap around him and suck him in, wanting him even deeper. It doesn’t last long enough but I know he craves to be inside me as much as I crave for him to be.

He hoists me to my feet, grabbing my legs to wrap around him; he guides us to the bed and lowers me slowly to the bed. I'm panting but there isn’t any contact between us, he’s moved away slightly to look down at me, all wanton on his bed, pleading with my eyes for him to take me, and he does. Pushing himself deep into me with no mercy or time to adjust to his size. My fire is starting to re-build again and its full throttle to the amazing orgasm that will explode throughout my body and I cannot wait. Everything he’s doing to me with his hands massaging my tits, quite roughly, pinching at my nipples making them into stiff pebbles, making the ache even heavier. He catches all my moans in his mouth, biting at my lip, I can hear a grumble in his throat, almost too low to here. But I feel it in myself, it makes me shiver, sort of feels like he wants to claim me so much more, like an animal instinct in him wants to take me as his own.

Building up speed with no mercy on the pounding, I grasp at the sheets on the bed trying to hold myself still as he pounds into me harder and faster, hitting my womb asking for entry. He’s sucking at my tits sending me into overdrive, my legs clenching around him, trying to grind him into me more. All I can do is take his relentless thrusts of pure passion. That earlier growl is now heard, he starts to growl louder, I can feel it vibrate on my nipple, and I’m so close to that orgasm he left me hanging with earlier. He moves to my neck kissing and lightly biting, more of his animal instinct starting to show. I'm craving to cum all over his cock, but I don’t know whether he will let me finish or not. It doesn’t take long until he’s biting lightly at my ear and I don’t know whether it’s a whisper from him or whether it’s my subconscious telling me to cum. I can’t stop it now and I have to let it release, exploding all over him.

Moaning so loudly I'm sure his name leaves my lips but the sound of his very deep and low growl vibrates through the air as he explodes deep inside me, filling me entirely. I’m pretty sure that growl turned into  howl, but I’m not sure, I’m panting from my own orgasm and can feel his heart racing against me.

He pulls out quietly, kissing me gently on the lips and then on my forehead, rolling onto his side, he undoes my bra and I help to take it off, he throws it in the same direction that he threw my dress, and puts an arm over me and manoeuvres me onto my side and back into his body, we seem to mould together perfectly and quietly my name leaves his lips, he is soon fast asleep, and I’ve no chance of leaving, he has me that tightly pulled into him. I’m not even bothered, if that was just a start of what more was to come then I’ll happily stay here. For what tomorrow brings I’ll happily take it.
[/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][/color][/color][/color]
« : January 07, 2017, 04:00:21 AM minni91 »

Shezawolf
: 23

« #1 : January 06, 2017, 05:07:38 PM »

perfect

GsCougar

« #2 : January 06, 2017, 08:09:10 PM »

Thumbs-up
  :)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : January 07, 2017, 04:56:03 AM »

Phew.

Consider yourself recruited for the next Erotic Story Contest.

I hope you seriously consider entering our next Erotic Story Contest 13.
At the moment we are voting on the theme. Here's where:

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > Erotic Story Contest 13. OT
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4435.0.html

Here are the rules to our Erotic Story Contests.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

I hope you do & hope to read more of you soon.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« #4 : January 07, 2017, 05:25:31 AM »

Thank you Brandybee.... thought i would give the story a go. so many ideas ran through my head... ive been asked to continue this story and wrote more of me and this man (he may be named soon).....

if the vote works out, and i can come up with a good story for it, i  may give it ago. not much of a writer, but talking from experience here i'm picking things up to write about :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: