*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Editing cloth textures
« previous next »
: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 46
: Editing cloth textures  ( 354078 )
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #315 : March 08, 2012, 09:35:22 AM »

Thank-you Tom.

This is another big step for AChat and it's growing community. I must first ask for any of the texture artists interested in Tom's terms and offer to volunteer and state which (or all) outfits you would like to make available. I will then put those outfits on a new thread and let the forum decide which outfits they would like to see available for purchase in the shop. Again, these are Tom's terms:

- We offer A$1500 for the accepted user creation, and it will be shown in the shop. The creator's name can be displayed on the product picture, but otherwise the new cloth will be the property of AChat, and the creator cannot dispose of it in the future in any way.

- That means, only users, who accept these terms can offer clothes for the shop.

As first step, we could select e.g. 3 creations from users, who accept the listed terms.

Any questions, post them here or send me a PM. Thank-you  :)

Lover
: 10350

« #316 : March 08, 2012, 10:00:13 AM »

It's great to have an answer and to see things going on :)

I don't say anything to the offered terms. I'm not a designer and can't say if it's fair or not.
But I support the idea of asking the forum! It's a great offer and one more proof, you listen to us and also accept our wishes.
And one more advantage for all of us, customer and A-Team, if more members of AChat recognize, they have influence to the game, they will join the forum. As this only is possible for prem members, the number of subscriptions will grow. You earn money for your business, are able to develop and improve, get new customer...
This is what we are saying for a long time.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #317 : March 08, 2012, 10:38:05 AM »

tight you embarass me (in a good way and not sure of the word) . now i dont know if i prefer the tron outfit from keiko or your underwears with corsets  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
jeanona31
: 503

« #318 : March 08, 2012, 02:50:02 PM »

Great news, thank you Tom, always had faith when it comes to A-team.
before I say my final opinion will wait to see what "Captain Tight" has to say ;D.
Also, I have a few questions:

1 - I assume that designers can use their designs for free.  Or have to pay for them?

2 - It would be nice to active members of this forum can achieve certain benefits, for example,
     to get our designs at lower cost than would be the price in the shop ?
     They deserve it, because without them we would not have had something to do on the forum.
     It is also one of the best ways to promote a forum and the game.

This should not be high demands as it will waive all rights of our projects if we agree with your terms.

And to finish - Also, with faith and desire that these grow into something big and well designed, I hope it will stay always room for agreement on both sides, which will be solved on the fly.

Thank you all !
« : March 08, 2012, 03:26:28 PM jeanona31 »

jeanona31

« #319 : March 08, 2012, 03:28:20 PM »

So here is something inspired on the roaring twenties.. A fringed dress, the triangled dress fashionable at the time, and something matching underneath, the corset, bra and panties all  created on a single template, since the clothing doesn't always allow different layers.. I'd love to get feedback on the design... :)

Tight, very nicely done outfits, I like both - to the last detail.
As I said, I never thought your designs miss depth.
I would gladly wore both !   ;)
« : March 08, 2012, 03:32:18 PM jeanona31 »

NewGurl
: 433

« #320 : March 08, 2012, 05:44:43 PM »

With all these talented designs, my designs seem amateurish and cartoonish.  Congrats to all the talented designers
jeanona31

« #321 : March 08, 2012, 07:06:14 PM »

Don't say that NewGurl,

your designs are so cute with all those vividly texture, very witty details.
My first designs were completely amateurish too. ::)
I'm glad you're here with us, so please continue !
« : March 08, 2012, 07:07:49 PM jeanona31 »

Satoire
: 61

« #322 : March 09, 2012, 09:41:06 AM »

ok, i have read through this entire thread, and i only have two things to say:

I WANT EVERYTHING I SEE HERE!!

AND I WANT IT NOW, no excuses

GIMME,
GIMmie. gimme

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #323 : March 09, 2012, 10:30:06 AM »

Ih ih ih! A woman who don't ask, just............PRETEND!

joking apart......even if we had talk only one time and long time ago, a big wellcome Satoire!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #324 : March 09, 2012, 10:44:17 AM »

welcome satoire  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #325 : March 09, 2012, 11:12:57 AM »

Aaah Lady Sat, finally you are here :) Herzlich Willkommen :-*

Be patient, you don't need clothes during floating in space ;D

I'm not sure, perhaps this thread is too big meanwhile for all the discussion of clothes, Tom's offer and so on.
Does it make sense to split it into two threads?
« : March 09, 2012, 04:50:08 PM Lover »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #326 : March 10, 2012, 03:08:41 AM »

Lover,

I think that is a good suggestion, to split the topics into two. I suggest a topic displaying all designs, and another topic that holds the discussions. Which is rater a big job to do. If Keiko takes this task upon her, it will take her some time to split it up.
With all the other things she is working on, we will need some patience. But the idea is good and it will be easier for people to either look at the designs or read the discussion.

welcome ms Satoire, glad you managed to get your pedal car to the forum.. I bet it wasn't hard to find a parking spot.. ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
TightFit74
: 2415

« #327 : March 11, 2012, 04:24:30 PM »

with permission, I'll show my latest design..:

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
jeanona31

« #328 : March 11, 2012, 05:05:53 PM »

I was just thinking how we miss yellow dress, yellow- orange this is even better.
Like the colors, the way the iridescent shades, front and the back too.
Very nice dress - well done Tight !

PS. I hate when you say "my latest design",
     you mean latest for this weekend or so , right !!   ;)
« : March 11, 2012, 05:11:47 PM jeanona31 »

tom
Administrator
: 336

« #329 : March 13, 2012, 02:34:11 AM »

Hi,
thank you for considering my suggestion about moving the designs into the shop. I have received feedback about the price we would pay for the textures. To be more exact there are members who think this price is too low. Maybe they are right.... or not. That really depends on the quality of the work. But in our pricing model just the best quality wouldn't be paid fairly. I have received also suggestion about a different pricing model. After considering that we have a new suggestion. The designer would receive the following 'payment':

- Free usage of the own design.
- 20% share in A$ after each sold item in the shop, paid e.g daily.

I think that's a simple and clear model, the best and popular designs will be remunerated as they deserve it. The designer's income has no limits, can be very low but also very high in this case.
I hope you like better this pricing model. Waiting for your feedback again.
Regards,
tom
: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 46  
« previous next »
: