*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Editing cloth textures
« previous next »
: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 46
: Editing cloth textures  ( 354067 )
jeanona31
: 503

« #465 : May 28, 2012, 01:42:59 PM »

Mister Tight, always in the creative spirit. :) Thank you .
Let me check these links...

giveitmandy
: 2

« #466 : June 01, 2012, 07:36:59 AM »

hello my sweet. A little darker would touch the clothes are not bad. I am a goth and I miss our little gap here. I would be really grateful to you for more of the black clothing scene. Thanks and kisses

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
jeanona31

« #467 : June 02, 2012, 04:49:43 AM »

Hi Tom,

what about the last upgrade in the viewer - for the shoes ? Will we soon get some maps ?
Advance grateful for your reply.

UncleBourbon
: 5

« #468 : June 04, 2012, 12:07:12 PM »

Not sure how I feel about how this turned out. I mean it looks kind of cool, but it also looks kind of.... Meh. I mean, hell, I dig a chick wearing rainbow stockings, but that's not everyone. Plus, this was a good chance to get a little more familiar with the meshes.

Go forth, and tell me what you think.

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return" - Leonardo da Vinci
jeanona31

« #469 : June 04, 2012, 02:17:08 PM »

Well UncleBourbon ,

these rainbow stockings for chicks are cute - nice idea, like it
Think not bad for a first attempt, really I mean it , looking forward to see more   :)

Pafe
: 548

« #470 : June 05, 2012, 03:58:14 AM »

Hiya's...

Welcome Uncle Bourbon... to the Forum and all it's talented and eccentric members.  Please keep posting your idea and thoughts.

I love the stockings... I have a pair in real that looks just like those, only they have toes in them, and they're more like socks.  These you show are great and would be fun to wear on my character.  :)

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #471 : June 06, 2012, 05:40:37 PM »

Hello Uncle Bourbon.. lol... interesting name ;)
I'm not sure hwo these stockingssuit to you... but I don't wanna see my girl wearing them :D Remind myself too much on "Pippi Langstrumpf", a funny children's story which I still like to watch today, but can't imagine to have sex with her...

But this is my personal taste. You made a good job in doing stockings and I'm sure you also are able stockings I like. Though of course you don't have to ask about my taste :)

UncleBourbon

« #472 : June 06, 2012, 08:12:46 PM »

Hello Uncle Bourbon.. lol... interesting name ;)
I'm not sure hwo these stockingssuit to you... but I don't wanna see my girl wearing them :D Remind myself too much on "Pippi Langstrumpf", a funny children's story which I still like to watch today, but can't imagine to have sex with her...

But this is my personal taste. You made a good job in doing stockings and I'm sure you also are able stockings I like. Though of course you don't have to ask about my taste :)

Believe it or not, I truly believe that its," Supply the demand."

It's about what the players want. So...

What do you like?

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return" - Leonardo da Vinci
bluedenim
: 3007

« #473 : June 07, 2012, 12:07:24 AM »

I made & posted some very similar many months ago, I like the stripey socks :)

Chacun a son gout!

Supply & demand...... if enough of us demand them will Tom & Suzie supply?

xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
TightFit74
: 2415

« #474 : June 07, 2012, 12:37:33 AM »

UncleBourbon,

there are a few threads where members have posted their ideas for new outfits. It would be a good idea to read through those, a lot of outfits have been mentioned. Not everything you can make though, with the available templates. But to get you started, here is a link:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1646.0.html
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,222.0.html

The last thread is 81 pages.. lol, not the shortest thread on this forum. But an overload of ideas and wishes from the members.. Enjoy!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #475 : June 07, 2012, 05:01:33 AM »

Believe it or not, I truly believe that its," Supply the demand."

It's about what the players want. So...

What do you like?

I'm sure many like it. I just talked about myself.

Tight gave two links for outfits that have been asked for. If you ask about my fav stockings... simply white or black, bit visible, with or without little holes... perhaps some little patterns like buterfly, rose....

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #476 : June 09, 2012, 03:46:16 PM »

Bee   :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
UncleBourbon

« #477 : June 10, 2012, 02:26:18 PM »

Bee   :)

... B... bees?

TightFit74

« #478 : June 10, 2012, 02:46:16 PM »

you got it.. ;)

Bees...

TightFit74

« #479 : July 12, 2012, 04:59:03 AM »

Due to a little mistake with the update that allowed us to show the shoes in the texture viewer, we were not able to save the maps for shoes. That mistake has been corrected and the maps for shoes can now be saved, altered and loaded onto the 'testavatar'. That means that designers now have the ability to make shoes as well!

: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 46  
« previous next »
: