*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Editing cloth textures
« previous next »
: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46
: Editing cloth textures  ( 354034 )
jeanona31
: 503

« #525 : January 14, 2013, 03:41:52 PM »

Oh Pati finally to see some of your designs .
I wont lough i can't lough cause idea is very nice , pattern is absolutely beautiful.
Red in any shades is my favor so...
I can see it's not finished yet but i do believe it will be great when you finish.

Please open your own design topic in Artist Alley , don't be shy
that would motivate you for more  ;) and we can easily find you.

Not bad for the first try , not at all  :-*

Sincerely Jean 
« : January 14, 2013, 03:44:35 PM jeanona31 »

Patricia1975
: 385

« #526 : January 14, 2013, 05:00:06 PM »

Oh Pati finally to see some of your designs .
I wont lough i can't lough cause idea is very nice , pattern is absolutely beautiful.
Red in any shades is my favor so...
I can see it's not finished yet but i do believe it will be great when you finish.

Please open your own design topic in Artist Alley , don't be shy
that would motivate you for more  ;) and we can easily find you.

Not bad for the first try , not at all  :-*

Sincerely Jean 

Thank you Jeanona, you re too kind. How do i open topic in artist alley? i never open my topics here!
This design was my first try , as you see at least  in shoulders are not finished.
I feel now more confortable with  design programs, ive learned with videos you gave me , and by try and error.I ve learned basic pS tools.
I hope i can do something good of this.
KISS.......Pati
jeanona31
: 503

« #527 : January 14, 2013, 05:16:08 PM »

It's quite simple,
just go to the artist alley then in the right corner you'll find option for the new topic
and then you need just to write the name for your creative threat. :)

After that you can post your design there.

P.S. I'm glad to hear a helped you a bit in your beginnings,
i believe you can make something good of this ,you're on the right way.
And no , these are not just kind words .

Wishing you success and lots of joy in the future designs. :-*

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #528 : January 14, 2013, 06:53:24 PM »

i will not laugh cause when i tryed , i had more or less the same result ( hmmm thinking of it , yours is better than the one i made  ;D )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Patricia1975

« #529 : January 15, 2013, 07:19:10 AM »

It's quite simple,
just go to the artist alley then in the right corner you'll find option for the new topic
and then you need just to write the name for your creative threat. :)

After that you can post your design there.

P.S. I'm glad to hear a helped you a bit in your beginnings,
i believe you can make something good of this ,you're on the right way.
And no , these are not just kind words .

Wishing you success and lots of joy in the future designs. :-*

Thank you so much for you support Jeanona,coming from a great designer as you,its GREAT!!
Remember that shoulders are not done yet, i never worked with graphic design programs!
Firts time i used Ps nd Gimp, was through Achat. I only have almost 1 month of experience,thats it. :)
Achat give me curiosity to do and try this things,cause i never done anything like this elsewhere.
You ve helped me with those tutorials you send me. LOVER as helped me too ,as CONCERTO.
I just love this game,i already translated achat to my country language(PORTUGAL) .
And ill try not as often as you :) ,to make a design.
or Try  ;D
Cause this Achat , deserves all good things from fans,and players here.
To Bring More People to this lovely game.BEST ON ITS KIND  !!    :-*

P.S: Thank you for showing me how to do artist alley Topic.

BIG   :-*    and warm hug, to you  Jeanona.    MUAAAAAAAA
THANK YOU
Patricia1975

« #530 : January 15, 2013, 07:21:42 AM »

i will not laugh cause when i tryed , i had more or less the same result ( hmmm thinking of it , yours is better than the one i made  ;D )

Thats sweet of you to say that Rukya. Thank you Sweet.

BIG KISS TO YOU RUKYA.......MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Evi01
: 59

« #531 : February 04, 2013, 06:19:19 PM »

I have a question is it possible to make t-shirts where the texture is not used with a mirror
the shirt or top texture for the guys is only onsided so it is limited in the possibilitys

Ingame: Maralea
Lover
: 10350

« #532 : February 07, 2013, 05:49:22 PM »

No, unfortunately its not possible.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #533 : February 15, 2013, 11:25:16 AM »

I have something in my mind i want to tell to all our wonderful designer: thanks for the hard work to all, i ....WE appreciated it, a lot!

Now, let me speak about technical things: most of the clothes released are from girls and shemale and it's like this for obvious reason, of course! more dress for the ladies means more different style and personalization we can't have in a different way, at the moment! and this is good......but......

i wonder if our designer would like to try and make a screen of the idea we put in polls and discussions and give a try to them. I know it can't be easy for the limitation of the UVmap they have (P.S.  Prias, thanks for your request about the neck map....it will be a great step forward!) but maybe i and the others mod (if they agree!) we can try to write a list of the ten most wanted dress for girls and for men, then our wonderful designers can tell us wich ones of them are realizable by them!

I'll gonna talk with Bear, Brandy and Lover about the list in private too, but at the moment i would like to share this idea with you all too, here i had post it!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #534 : March 27, 2013, 07:00:16 AM »

You have my support,  HB   As do all the designers...   If it can give greater understanding of the limits  set in the designs,  then that is good information for all

It will also give Achat Gods an idea of what maps we would also like them to develop such as the long evening gowns.  ;D

It's an exciting time with all the amazing talent of our designers ... Keep up the good work. Guys & Girls.  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #535 : May 03, 2013, 03:07:26 PM »

Hello, I'll be premium for 2 days only so I hope I'll have a reply ^^

Could we have a 3d model of girl and boy editable with Blender for have a real time editor when we design clothes?

Thank you!

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
Lover

« #536 : May 05, 2013, 01:07:25 PM »

Stray, even if you're just prem for 2 days, you can read and post here afterwards :)

stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #537 : May 06, 2013, 02:45:20 AM »

Um ok thanks. When I've tried to login without premium the forum told me that I needed premium... weird

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #538 : May 06, 2013, 02:50:08 AM »

well, some features are just for premium, that's true, and i'm sure there was users who run out of premium and had post here for ages!

Lover

« #539 : May 06, 2013, 10:24:34 AM »

You have to register for forum. This you just can do when you are prem. Once you are registered, you can read and write everyhing you want ;)

: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46  
« previous next »
: