*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Editing cloth textures
« previous next »
: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 46
: Editing cloth textures  ( 354119 )
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #570 : May 09, 2014, 07:11:57 AM »

Thank you Sirenia and blue!

I continued this in "Artist's alley" -"Peeka's alley"   ;)

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3143.0.html
« : May 09, 2014, 09:16:13 AM Brandybee »

Patricia1975
: 385

« #571 : June 06, 2014, 10:32:07 AM »

Can we use Marvelous Designer 3  , to make achat dresses?
Peeka

« #572 : June 06, 2014, 11:11:47 AM »

I don't know how Marvelous Designer 3 works, but it is a 3D modelling tool, right?

The diffuses used to model clothes here are just PNG images you work on. (see page 1 of this thread to get the links to download them)
So most editors here use Photoshop or similar programs. So if MD3 can work on this format, it should work too... I think.  ;)

Patricia1975

« #573 : June 06, 2014, 11:17:37 AM »

I don't know how Marvelous Designer 3 works, but it is a 3D modelling tool, right?

The diffuses used to model clothes here are just PNG images you work on. (see page 1 of this thread to get the links to download them)
So most editors here use Photoshop or similar programs. So if MD3 can work on this format, it should work too... I think.  ;)

THANK YOU PEEKA  :-*
Peeka

« #574 : June 06, 2014, 11:20:48 AM »

You're welcome. Have fun!!! And I can't wait to see your creations.  ;)

Concerto

« #575 : June 06, 2014, 04:46:16 PM »

I know that you have seen it Patricia but I will add here what I put on Jeanona's thread..

...you can use virtually any graphics package.
The clothing is only 2D, it is just a matter of mapping an image to a layout.
If you look at the UVW png files, you will see the layout of each piece of clothing. It represents the full possible extent. If you lay your "cloth" on it, where there is no "cloth" the skin will show through.
To create a height map, which, gives your clothing more of a 3D look, the instructions are in the main topic.
I used the most basic of software (yes, I know, it looks like it, lol) and, of course, the better the software the easier it will be and/or the better quality you will obtain but you don't necessarily need high-end software.

ok, I'll add, as an example...
I mentioned the garter belt above so I will use that.
It helps if your graphics product supports layers but most everything does now. I would add that everything that I have produced before was done without using layers but it makes life easier.

In TEX mode in Achat, if you specify the model you want to use and then...
...select garter belt
...select "Load diffuse"
...specify the UVW file  garter_belt_f_uvw.png and when you open it you should get something like this...

this will show you what the full extent of garter belt will look like when it is on the model. Now, it is essentially two pieces, one on the left and one on the right but they are mirror images and you will only be able to specify one of them and it will replicate that automatically on the other side (I will add that some garment UVWs do not have mirror images but are the full garment). You might also refer to this to see how the 2D layout is applied to the 3D model.

So... go to your graphics product and load that image in... garter_belt_f_uvw.png

Create a new layer and design your garter belt. Remember you are creating one side which will be mirrored. I have made it easy so I can show you quickly and have just thrown a red square of material at it. Also, note that, where there is no material, there will be bare skin showing on the model...

Get rid of the original png ...

...and save/export your garter belt under an appropriate name and as a png (note that it is the same size as the original png and, in the case of the software I am using here, the transparent area is checkerboarded).

Then go to your model and
...select "Load diffuse"
...specify the png file that you just created and when you open it you should get something like this...

See the marks on it?

That is the effect of the Height Map for the default garter belt because it is still loaded.
You can see that you have to create an appropriate height map for your garment, in order to simulate a 3D effect.

However, while you are working on the basic garment itself, if you select "Load height map" and specify the same png asyou are using for the Diffuse, then it will get rid of any default height map that may cause confusion.

I'm not going to attempt to explain height maps here but they are essentially generated from the garment that you have already created. The process may seem complex at first but, once you get used to it, it becomes almost second nature, although it can take a lot of time to do properly.

« : June 06, 2014, 05:03:05 PM Concerto »
Patricia1975

« #576 : June 07, 2014, 04:11:02 AM »

Thank you so much for this explanation, and for your patience with it  :-*

I will experiment your tips ,to see them and try to create somethin , i once tried to make a dress, but unfortunately , i had to go shop and format pc, ive lost everything, have to start from begining, was my first experience here.
I apreciate your effort to explain easily,and il try and experiment !!!

I apreciate explanation, and free user who interested in this, as well.

Big Kiss To You  :-* :-* :-*
iiuneek
: 63

« #577 : June 07, 2014, 04:56:18 AM »

my very first try at a bra.

iiuneek

« #578 : June 07, 2014, 05:07:47 AM »

Pink Leopard Bikini or bra and panties set
iiuneek

« #579 : June 07, 2014, 05:54:06 AM »

Babyphat outfit

Purple heart's outfit
(There is also a purple heart on the front of the skirt.)
Patricia1975

« #580 : June 07, 2014, 09:43:19 AM »

Keep it up iiuneek !!!

You very Talented !!!
 We need more Designers.
 More designers= more variety of clothes ,  for Women And Man .

Kiss  :-*
Lover
: 10350

« #581 : June 07, 2014, 09:50:26 AM »

Hello iiuneek,
ty for posting your ideas. Keep it up girl. Please introduce yourself here

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

You also can start your own topic with your designs :)
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about sex > Artist's Alley
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,28.0.html

iiuneek

« #582 : June 08, 2014, 01:18:17 AM »

Keep it up iiuneek !!!

You very Talented !!!
 We need more Designers.
 More designers= more variety of clothes ,  for Women And Man .

Kiss  :-*

Thankyou Patrica1975 don't worry i wont be stopping i love to design stuff
iiuneek

« #583 : June 08, 2014, 01:19:25 AM »

Hello iiuneek,
ty for posting your ideas. Keep it up girl. Please introduce yourself here

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

You also can start your own topic with your designs :)
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about sex > Artist's Alley
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,28.0.html

Thankyou. Do you know how i can maybe make some earing's and other things like tattoo's? there is no maps for them. And will check out the other threads.
Concerto

« #584 : June 08, 2014, 03:03:00 AM »

Re. earrings, etc. I have replied on your design thread. However...

As far as "Tattoo's and Watches and earings and stuff " is concerned, you can create them using the UVW of any appropriate garment. The problem is that they are only then wearable in place of that particular garment.

For example, you could create a body tattoo from the shirt UVW but then the person wouldn't be able to wear a shirt. It would also have to be accepted by Achat, of course.

As you point out...there are no maps for them.  Unfortunately, Achat haven't given us access to the appropriate UVWs for those items.

: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 46  
« previous next »
: