*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Voyeur Rooms
« previous next »
: [1]
: Voyeur Rooms  ( 4708 )
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« : November 11, 2017, 09:51:31 AM »

The Voyeur
It would be like a 3-some room.  You would invite all 3 like you do now. But one person only gets to watch, listen and comment. They wouldn't  physically be in the room. So all the standard "Couples" poses apply instead of 3-some poses.

This would be great for Cuckolding or "Cuckqueens" or maybe someone wants to shoot a film. I don’t know.  Now why can't we just do this in public, you may ask. We can, but in public you can't control speed or view. And “Changing Role” in a pose isn’t possible in public. Example; I choose over the knee to spank Kait, but somehow I’m the one over the knee when it starts, and in public you can’t change roles.

The Voyeur would just be a camera, peering from any and every angle and hearing all the cries and moans of his wife being fucked by another, or a Lesbian show for her man? Or anything your perverted minds can dream up.

example
Her: Do you see it go in so deep, baby?
Voyeur: Yes. He’s really stretching your pussy.
Her: Oh God, he’s a beast, filling my little hole
Him: Mmm yeah, your bitch is tight. Take my cock, baby.
Voyeur: Put it up her ass, man. She luvs that.

Think about the possibilities

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #1 : November 11, 2017, 12:18:11 PM »

I'll second it. Its a cool idea and I would certainly use it.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Kaitlyn1989

« #2 : November 11, 2017, 01:47:43 PM »

I too find this idea erotic and highly arousing. The possibilities only limited by our imaginations.

For me.... the "turn-on" currently taking over my thoughts....putting on a peep show for the one I LOVE. This would appeal to those here, like me,  that really get to know their lover, their turn-ons, their limits and gives us an opportunity to demonstrate just how we can press those buttons through a real-time peep show. Plus.... the additional benefit is the Voyeur can be hands free, watching the show and listening to the lust as they have two hands to pleasure themselves. No stress, no distractions. What better gift to give to your special lover.

As I consider how this might play out... I can think of some optional settings that would enhance the experience and provide additional options.

Such as:

- provide visibility of the voyeur excitement meter to the participants
       or
     - allow communication by the voyeur as an option setting: YES / NO

- allow for a standard "Voyeur" mode only
        or
     - allow pose selection and control to be selected: Voyeur or Participants, providing passive or active pleasure.

A "Blind Voyeur" version of this idea also gets my juices flowing, where the Voyeur is unknown. But, I can see how this feature could be exploited by those that want to cause grief.  Sadly.... but I am still aroused by the idea 
« : November 12, 2017, 12:09:53 PM Kaitlyn1989 »
rosa_latece
: 623

Little Kitten

« #3 : December 18, 2017, 05:07:40 PM »

YESSSSSSSS!

THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY WICKED!  And the voyeur guy can jump on me when the main guy leaves the room
Gigi__1
: 41

« #4 : December 20, 2017, 03:17:01 PM »

A "Blind Voyeur" version of this idea also gets my juices flowing, where the Voyeur is unknown. But, I can see how this feature could be exploited by those that want to cause grief.  Sadly.... but I am still aroused by the idea 

I wonder if the voyeur idea might work as a pay-per-view feature.

First, I would enter in a number in my personal settings, the number of A$ I am willing to accept as a fee for letting a voyeur watch, while I am in a room.   (If left blank, it means I am unwilling to be on exhibit.)  Accompanying the A$ amount is a second number, the number of minutes that comprises a "show", for example 600 $, 12 minutes.

While in the room with my lover, I might get a pop-up message "SnoddyRoddy will pay 600 A$ to watch you and <partner>"

I'll have a choice of three buttons, "Accept", "Reject", or "Reject All".  ("Reject All" stops any further solicitations).

Only one voyeur may watch.

If the show continues, for at least 12 minutes, I get a "Transaction Successful" message.  300 $ for me, and 300 for the partner.

If the voyeur leaves, before the 12 minutes, he still must pay.

The show may continue, for as long as all parties are willing.

The voyeur may not hear the conversation.   (Maybe this one could be a configurable option.)

I think it's a win-win-win.

The voyeur receives a private show.  The exhibitionists will receive pay.  AChat will benefit from increased A$ purchases.

Elle_C
: 7

« #5 : December 21, 2017, 03:14:57 PM »

Currently, public sex in Summer or the streets (too snowy in winter!  brrrr!) is the perfect voyeur room. You can watch or be watched, and perhaps take over if somebody leaves!

Of course, you never know if a friend is going to walk in on you, and be absolutely shocked by your wild behavior...

Unfortunately, in the current implementation, public sex has a lot of limitations, including:
  • no orgasms
    no speed controls
    furniture that materializes or dematerializes
    inability to use outdoor objects as props
    coding problems that can cause massive client slow-down, even on the fastest of machines and graphics cards

Therefore, allowing residents of a room to turn on or off a voyeur control, would be nice. I would suggest that once voyeur is on, the participants get an invite interface that allows them to invite either...
(1) someone, by name,  into the room. That person is visually present and can chat with those in the room. ... or...
(2) anyone. Those people can only see the action and read the chat, they are not visibly present.

nehakaina
: 25

« #6 : February 07, 2018, 07:06:44 PM »

Totally agree with it..hope we get to do this in future

https://i.imgur.com/qrGpbGG.jpg
: [1]  
« previous next »
: