*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?  ( 37560 )
Corina_33

« #45 : December 11, 2020, 09:44:28 AM »

And i think its time for a new city...maybe Rome,Paris,London instead of summer and winter  ;)
« : February 10, 2021, 05:14:55 AM Corina_33 »
zuzannah
: 1379

« #46 : December 11, 2020, 11:57:59 AM »

I have a few things I'd like to see, apart from equal poses for eveyone.   ::)

A Latex catsuit that has a high neck (That goes with the masks), as well as high neck dresses / tops.
Another body that has chastity on it.  (Cock cage for Gurls) So even through sex I'm still in chastity.

And most importantly

I'd like to see a lot of people enter the competitions on here.  It can be difficult this time of year, but give it a bash.  ;)

I think that is all for the moment.   :-*

StevieSucks
: 22

« #47 : December 12, 2020, 12:18:53 PM »

In regards of the new City Idea, I like it a lot but how about get rid of poker and add something like a bar or a place to Dance!
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #48 : December 17, 2020, 11:09:04 PM »

Many enjoy the poker.  No need to get rid of something others enjoy to get something added.

Booboofinger
: 67

« #49 : February 08, 2021, 08:56:38 AM »

I know it will probably never happen, but I would love if there was a universal whispering option.

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #50 : February 08, 2021, 09:18:33 AM »

There is. It's called discord. Many, many people here use it as a private message option.
We sometimes use it to voice and video chat too. It's a free app. Check it out.
« : February 08, 2021, 09:21:22 AM Soniaslut »

JessiCapri

« #51 : February 08, 2021, 12:37:08 PM »

I would like to suggest a process that when someone joins the forum for the first time they must read the rules section before they can see the rest of the forum options. 

Many jump in, post what they want where they want with little consideration of forum etiquette.  This IS a public forum with many different cultures and sexual preferences.  To mock any of them as recently seen by one member mentioning North Korea is not respectful and must be considered.

So even though the rules posted at the top of the menu are old they are still very much the rules of the Forum.

« : February 12, 2021, 04:11:43 PM JessiCapri »

Booboofinger
: 67

« #52 : February 10, 2021, 04:02:27 AM »

There is. It's called discord. Many, many people here use it as a private message option.
We sometimes use it to voice and video chat too. It's a free app. Check it out.

Thanks Sonia, I do have Discord. The main difference having it built into game is it could be used easier and you would bypass all the invite/approve process that you have with discord or any other similar app.

Corina_33

« #53 : February 10, 2021, 05:49:03 AM »

I would like to suggest a process that when someone joins the forum for the first time they must read the rules section before they can see the rest of the forum options. 

Many jump in, post what they want where they want with little consideration of forum etiquette.  This IS a public forum with many different cultures and sexual preferences.  To mock any of them as recently seen by one member mentioning North Korea is not respectful and must be considered.

So even though the rules posted at the top of the menu are old they are still very much the rules of the Forum.

About that comment ... I used a comparative term! I did not insult anyone from North Korea !
You don't have to show me the forum rules. I read them and I know where they are! You don't have to post them either!
Thanks !
« : February 10, 2021, 05:51:40 AM Corina_33 »
JessiCapri

« #54 : February 10, 2021, 09:06:37 AM »

About that comment ... I used a comparative term! I did not insult anyone from North Korea !
You don't have to show me the forum rules. I read them and I know where they are! You don't have to post them either!
Thanks !

You wish to continue this?  Here?  Fine.  At best you were disrespectful.  At worst a bully attempting to bully the owner of a topic to dare post in his own topic after you did. Your poor attempt at justification just made you look much worse. I never mentioned your name in MY original post.

Corina_33

« #55 : February 10, 2021, 09:35:44 AM »

Im scared ! I will put my blanket on head and i will cry.  :'( :'(
Thanks !

You wish to continue this?  Here?  Fine.  At best you were disrespectful.  At worst a bully attempting to bully the owner of a topic to dare post in his own topic after you did. Your poor attempt at justification just made you look much worse. I never mentioned your name in MY original post.

Stone
: 1842

« #56 : February 10, 2021, 09:47:14 AM »

I would love a snuggle in bed pose, like this with the couple in bed with a cover over them and on a pillow.

Of course all variations should be made to suit all couples.
The actions could be the same for each person.

Lazing in bed pose.

1. As shown in pic  - F  lying on M's shoulder
2  M  lying on F's shoulder
3.  M kisses F  forehead
4.  F  kisses M forehead
5.  Holding hands
6.  Hand kissing
7.  F stroking M's hair
8.  M stroking F's hair

I think you get the idea. Can be used to laze in bed and chat or tuck in for bed.

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #57 : February 10, 2021, 09:51:25 AM »

Just an observation on the previous posts re: 'North Korea' and the others pertaining to it.
There are various forms of "bullying".
Not all are obvious and outright. Some are more insidious and may not necessarily be immediately apparent, or indeed visible in the body of a post.

I think the best thing for all concerned and for the forum as a whole would be for all those posts to be removed from the forum.
« : February 10, 2021, 09:53:17 AM Soniaslut »

JessiCapri

« #58 : February 10, 2021, 09:54:17 AM »

Just an observation on the previous posts re: 'North Korea' and the others pertaining to it.
There are various forms of "bullying".
Not all are obvious and outright. Some are more insidious and may not necessarily be immediately apparent, or indeed visible in the body of a post.

I think the best thing for all concerned and for the forum as a whole would be for all those posts to be removed from the forum.

AGREED!!

Corina_33

« #59 : February 11, 2021, 09:58:36 AM »

I want DEMO ...not only MF . If  possible FF or FS...or all variants. Grazie !
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  
« previous next »
: