*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Can bodies sweat?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Can bodies sweat?  ( 3742 )
Guta_Casada
: 10

A wife addicted to sex! Love is love - sex is sex!

« : April 20, 2020, 11:49:08 PM »

On the initial page I noticed a huge difference in bodies, or better saying the graphics of the characters are in a high level of realism ... Is it possible? Is it an update that I don't have? Or is my hardware incompatible with graphical levels?

Maybe it's a stupid question, but I need to ask ... Can someone help me with this?  :P

Thank's!

zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : April 21, 2020, 01:38:48 AM »

I have thought the same.

I've downloaded the new Install file from the website and it's the same as before.

There isn't an option in game to change it to that level of graphics. (I think the size of the install file would be much bigger than it is now). There is the level of detail option in settings in the actual game, but it doesn't change it to that shown on the website.

Maybe it's a something that is in the pipeline, who knows ?  (Apart from the ACHAT team).  It does look good though, doesn't it ?

angelocorbin
: 22

« #2 : April 21, 2020, 03:26:34 AM »

could you post screenshots of both scenarios? initial page + in room or in lobby or public

that way it might be easier to compare.

and what happened with the old 'AChat_highdetail_setup.exe'
i cant find it anymore.

Guta_Casada
: 10

A wife addicted to sex! Love is love - sex is sex!

« #3 : April 21, 2020, 11:44:00 AM »

I think the same way, it looks very good! I would love to have those graphics in the gameplay ...  :o

As for 'AChat_highdetail_setup.exe', I think it's gone. I have no idea.
  :-\

JellyBoy94
: 5

« #4 : April 26, 2020, 04:04:35 AM »

I suppose the clip at the homepage was reworked.
Ingame i switched to high and my graphic doesnt get this shiny blur. Also i see not really a difference between high and low.

Unfortunatly I dont know how to get screenies uploaded to the forum. For a quick hint i would be appreciated.
So you can compare to your own view.
dae666
: 4

« #5 : April 26, 2020, 08:23:09 AM »

Hey, replying on the graphics quality.
I recently tried injecting SweetFX and it slightly improves colours in the game.
Also noticed a difference between Fullscreen and Windowed modes, where if fullscreen is applyed it makes the image more vibrant. :D
If anybody is familiar with SweetFX 1.5 from guru3d, there is room for improvement, but i can see more details in cloth only with the default settings.
« : April 26, 2020, 09:53:53 AM dae666 »
zuzannah
: 1379

« #6 : April 26, 2020, 10:48:25 AM »

To JellyBoy.

I've sent you a PM about how to upload pics onto here.

Also, the same instructions are below as well.  Just scroll down till you see them.

https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,5043.0.html

JellyBoy94
: 5

« #7 : April 27, 2020, 11:22:34 AM »

Hello again.

so that are my ingame graphics

low detailed:

(if the picture doesnt work copy this link to your browsers adressline: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5802/jdwa4gvi_jpg.htm)

high detailed:

(if the picture doesnt work copy this link to your browsers adressline: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5802/sm4htfiz_jpg.htm)

The most visible difference in detail between low and high are for me, are the hangs at the shemales neck, as they seem a bit more detailed/sharpened to the low detail view. But all in all no need for me to run the game all time in high detailed mode.
« : April 27, 2020, 11:26:34 AM JellyBoy94 »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: