*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Gamer Gurl
« previous next »
: [1]
: Gamer Gurl  ( 4031 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« : July 09, 2020, 12:21:23 PM »

Helloooooooooooo  everyone.  I'm going to tell you a story.  Hehehehe.

Way back in May 2014 a game was released from Ubisoft called Watch Dogs.  It is a third person perspective, action adventure game set in a fictional Chicago.  It sold around 10 million copies over all consoles and P.C.  The reviews at the time were quite good.

What the reviews didn't tell you, was that it had the most difficult mini-game in the whole wide world, if you believe the posts a lot of people wrote in forums, there was also a lot of complaining and whining about it.  This mini-game was the drinking game.  Very difficult, massively frustrating.  I'm not going into details about what it entailed, just writing about it makes me go Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, hehehe.   ::)

There was an achievement (Xbox) for it.  But, you had to beat Three different people to get it. Ten rounds each, getting harder every level.  You couldn't do them all in one go either, you had to go and do something else and then go back.  Double Grrrrrrrrrr.   *Giggles*

The hardest was a total Bastard. (Putting it lightly).  People have wrote that they had to bring in another person to help them.  Both sticks of the gamepad had to be used in some instances,  so one stick each.  I'm getting to the point in a mo. 

I played this game back in 2014 and got absolutely no-where in this mini-game.   I've been playing it again.

This, to me is like.............. well I'm writing about it here so, you know.............. A lot of people bought this game for Xbox and only 0.39 % have achieved it.  Me being one.  Just now. hehehe.  I Finally done it. Whoo Hoooo.

I'm going to be adding more stuff in the future, not all about achievements. This'll probably be the only post in this thread about one, but you never know. 

zuzannah

« #1 : July 28, 2020, 05:37:40 AM »

*Sounding all excited*

I've Just bought a MAN !!!

He's strong, rugged and best of all, goes were I want him too.

Hmmmm, you think that's petrol.  Nooooo.  *Whispers"  Vodka.   Hehehehe.

That's why I like him soooooooooooooo much.   ::)

zuzannah

« #2 : August 04, 2020, 11:09:30 AM »

Hmmm  I Think I like Purple  Hehehe.

zuzannah

« #3 : December 12, 2020, 12:43:20 PM »

Been having a go at Hellblade - Senua's Sacrifice recently.

If you haven't played it.  I totally recommend it.
It's a bit hard,  well I think so anyway and a bit gruesome as well.

zuzannah

« #4 : January 24, 2021, 05:54:20 AM »

OOOO   Creepy.

Also,  A complete and total BARSTARD   >:(

zuzannah

« #5 : January 24, 2021, 06:01:49 AM »

If you're going to save the Galaxy.

Might as well do it looking Fabulous.

zuzannah

« #6 : February 01, 2021, 05:10:20 PM »

Movie night in the Tempest.

zuzannah

« #7 : March 09, 2021, 12:15:54 PM »

This Achievement has been a real pain in the Bum.   hehehe

Thousand tonnes of cargo in 7 consecutive days.  Tricky and a few late nights.

This is on World of Trucks website.

You have to Sync American Truck Simulator and / or  Euro Truck Simulator 2 to your World of Trucks account and then you get more contracts.

Keeps me out of trouble.   
::)

zuzannah

« #8 : May 04, 2021, 03:57:49 AM »

Hiiiiiiiiiiii.

This a capture from Sinking City.  A bit spooky and bloody hard.  You play a detective that is going insane, and investigating why people are having hallucinations. 

It's a bit klunky sometimes but doesn't stop you from playing it.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: