*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Congregating In The Spawn Zone In Public
« previous next »
: [1]
: Congregating In The Spawn Zone In Public  ( 3310 )
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« : August 30, 2020, 12:35:14 AM »

Am I the only one that's entered one of the public areas to find themselves trapped in a mass of idiots all standing chatting in the spawn point?

Twice last night I entered Amsterdam to be unable to move, trapped in a mass of avatars.
It seems that since Achat was made a free entry game there are far too many inconsiderate and ignorant people using the site.

Add to this the seemingly total lack of any input or support from the Ateam, the increasing number of bugs and glitches and the influx of minors into the game and it will soon be nothing more than a free for all log in, fuck, log out site. Which would be a crying shame considering the once vibrant, friendly and happy Community that Achat used to be.

Fond memories and loyalty will only keep some people here for so long until they leave for pastures new.

zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : August 31, 2020, 11:05:53 AM »

Being trapped, hasn't happened to me... yet.

But, I know what you mean about about the rest of what you're saying.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #2 : August 31, 2020, 01:37:11 PM »

Yes, I agree. It should be discouraged to stand chatting in the gateways.

Another pet hate is when, they start having sex there too or using other poses right where people land in the room.   
It would be much better that.  if they tried to have sex in the gateway, they are immediately catapulted to some remote area in the room.

That way, they can have sex in peace and everyone else can land unimpeded.
Happy Days!

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
analetta

« #3 : September 05, 2020, 06:29:17 AM »

It would be much better that.  if they tried to have sex in the gateway, they are immediately catapulted to some remote area in the room.

That way, they can have sex in peace and everyone else can land unimpeded.
Happy Days!

Or maybe.......issue everyone with a catapult and some ammo, and if they do start having sex in the entry point we can all fire bb's at their asses till they have the good grace to move somewhere more appropriate?
I think that's a winner...

x0x

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #4 : September 05, 2020, 12:25:49 PM »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
analetta

« #5 : September 06, 2020, 03:20:08 AM »

I can no longer be a part of a place that has lately become overpopulated with rude, ignorant and arrogant noobs.
Try to offer advice or point out errors they make and you're met with abuse and disdain.
I'd never have dreamed of behaving like that when I was a new member.

This site has gone to the dogs since it was made free to all.
If the Ateam ever do show any interest in the place again the first thing they should do is make it once again a pay-to-play site.
The second is to attach an Introduction to all new members' accounts to remain immovable for at least a month with guidelines on expected behaviour and site etiquette.

I'll continue to pop in the Forum from time to time to see how things are and to drop the occasional P.M to people. But I can't be In-Game any longer with such a bunch of numpties.

Huggz and much love to the ones I'm going to miss......you know who you are.

x0x

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #6 : September 06, 2020, 03:43:03 PM »

WELL HELL! Now I want to go  in-game and see what the fucks going on.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: