*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Improved actions in cities
« previous next »
: [1]
: Improved actions in cities  ( 2955 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : September 08, 2020, 11:48:59 AM »

Can we have some improved actions in cities like being able to click on a bench and selecting sit. Can we also get some actions like hugging kissing, etc without having to do sex action?
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #1 : September 08, 2020, 12:01:13 PM »

Good ideas apollo. They're things I'd like to see too.
But I wouldn't hold your breath in anticipation of them even being thought about anytime soon.
I'm  sure if and when the Ateam are back in action here they'll have a list of things they'll want to implement and address before dealing with any requests for poses.

Never hurts to ask though....

See you in game, no doubt.

x0x

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #2 : October 05, 2020, 05:21:24 AM »

I wanted to bump this thread as I agree that it would be nice to be able to have things such as a hug or a handclasp or high five to greet people in the meeting places.

Not 100% sure about being able to sit on benches...knowing some folk like I do I think it may soon become territorial and then shenanigans and all manner of raucous rambuctiousness would ensue.

(There you go Kait...going for my own twofer...shove that last in Vocabulary Word Of The Day)
;)

Tift
: 846

flecti non frangi

« #3 : October 05, 2020, 05:55:33 AM »

If I have public sex and I choose to be slammed up against the wall and fucked senseless I want it to be against an actual wall and not some invisible screen ..

and those zombies who cum and stand in the middle of sex scenes, I mean, cum on will ya ?
time to get the baseball bat accessories out

Kaitlyn1989
: 323

« #4 : October 05, 2020, 01:06:06 PM »

Already distracted, a discombobulated Pussycat gets further waylaid on her way to Slutpuppy’s. For this cat is ruled by nose n compulsion... so follow she must.  ::)

Nods in agreement duh

I have a VERY active imagination… relying on it often. But not quite powerful enough to rewrite the laws of Physics or Gravity.  ::)

PLEASE.... GIVE US A FUCK WALL

or at least a TABLE or BARSTOOL to be bent over… something that defies gravity better than imagination.

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #5 : October 08, 2020, 08:33:33 AM »

A Fuck Wall, Zombie Bats, Bench Sitting, Hand Holding and of course HOT KISSING POSE FOR EVERYONE---NOT JUST MF/MS

Post support for Hot Kissing in "Woman With Woman In Achat"/"Hot Kissing For Women"

JessiCapri
: 2178

« #6 : October 08, 2020, 12:34:09 PM »

PLEASE.... GIVE US A FUCK WALL

or at least a TABLE or BARSTOOL to be bent over… something that defies gravity better than imagination.

YESSS!!  (Please)
« : October 08, 2020, 12:35:51 PM JessiCapri »

Bear
: 3856

« #7 : November 30, 2020, 09:18:59 AM »

Interesting idea however I am not clear how one implements this idea without some form of mutual consent that the invite provides.

I am definitely joining the bandwagon on the actual wall fuck.

I personally would enjoy pushing a partner over the hood of a car and having my way with her, or her sitting on the stairs as I dive between her legs for oral sex would be a welcome add on.  So the idea of being able to interact and use the existing environment for sexual actions would be a remarkable improvement.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #8 : December 01, 2020, 12:16:14 PM »

Great ideas to improve the public room experience.

It would be nice if  each car could support fucking on the bonnet or fucking / oral on the back seat.
And for walls of buildings to be able to accommodate the standing poses

I also support the ideas of bench sitting / picnic blanket sitting / lying, holding hands and a  greeting hug.

@ Soniaslut. I have sent a ticket to SUPPORT asking for "Hot kissing" for FF

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #9 : December 01, 2020, 12:25:26 PM »

Can we also request an upgrade to the forum?  It would be great to be able to like every post shown in this thread in support.  @sonia I have also sent my promised note to support.  I included m/m m/s s/s as everyone should be entitled to kiss before they fuck.  Seriously why is this not already part of the shop.  It would certainly sell.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: