*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Group drinks?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Group drinks?  ( 1761 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : September 08, 2020, 11:56:17 AM »

Can we get the "talk about yourself" pose where you sit at a table and can do toasts as a group pose? Or can this be added to the cities as a "join" thing so we aren't limited to 3 people?
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #1 : September 08, 2020, 12:07:56 PM »

My preferred take on this would be doing away with one of the least used locations in favour of a NightClub/Bar area where there was an option to buy a drink (say A$10 a time) and people could gather and talk in that setting.
Some strobes, lasers...someone throwing up just outside the toilets...with an option to hold a friend's hair back as they puke...

It'd be nice    ;D

x0x

zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : September 08, 2020, 01:03:37 PM »

hmmm That last bit sounds like experience  :p

But yeah, joking aside, a bar would be nice.  Maybe an entry fee instead of buying drinks. 

But there would have to be a bigger limit in how many people could go there.  Twenty is not enough.

Everyone knows it's a bloody pain trying to get into a Meeting Place were your friends are and it's bloody full.
« : September 08, 2020, 01:14:34 PM zuzannah »

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #3 : September 08, 2020, 03:40:54 PM »

It would be great to have bar.
Id like the capabilty to sit on the floor. That way we can relax in a group or in a couple.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #4 : October 05, 2020, 05:34:41 AM »

Just like a flippin' Taffy to disregard the niceties of comfy seating    :P

only joking V     ;D  (hugg)  mmmWAH

Maybe just adapt a section of Amsterdam into an area with a bar facade and perhaps a few altered graphics to give "ambulance"? (I'm almost sure that might be the word...maybe). The majority of the available space in that location is rarely, if ever, used...most tend to cluster at the entry point wielding nets   ::)    so this may encourage people to spread out & mingle more.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: