*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hot Kissing For Women
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Hot Kissing For Women  ( 8069 )
Tift
: 846

flecti non frangi

« : September 29, 2020, 07:17:22 AM »

I have been told that this has been discussed before and nothing came of it.  People voiced opinions and desires to have Hot Kissing between women as a standard pose as men and women already have.  But nothing was done except delay upon delay until forgotten.

So now I want to resurrect that wish for Hot Kissing for Women be introduced as soon as poss ... how hard can it be ? 

Will not waste words on all the reasons because it's all so obvious to any lesbian or bisexual woman that Hot Kissing is highly desirable and we should all re-start the pressure on those kind people at achat to listen to us and give us what we want.  Sure we may be in a minority as in real life but we should be heard.

So please, every Sappho out there who reads this, write some support for the move cos there ain't nothing like Hot Kissing.

Thanks for reading this far and sign your name in support, you know you want it !

Love and Stuff
Tift

zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : September 29, 2020, 09:50:57 AM »

I totally support this.

The pose is one of the best for just kissing.  One of my favourites.

And while we are on the subject, neither SS or FS has it either.

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #2 : September 29, 2020, 12:47:31 PM »

I'll get behind both of you (anytime...just gimme the nod and a minute to fasten the straps).

Seriously (who says I wasn't.....?)  I agree. I was trying to suck Mabel's face off earlier today and there was a woman and man just behind us with the Hot Kissing pose. We might as well have been playing chess by comparison.

So, come on Ateam, pony up for all the members and end the discrimination.
And don't use the old "men pay more cos they gift" chestnut. They don't, or if they do it's not worth accepting.
If all members are equal, why aren't the poses there for all when introduced? I don't mind waiting longer for something that's available for everyone. I'm quite accustomed to waiting.

Kaitlyn1989
: 323

« #3 : October 04, 2020, 02:26:12 PM »

Mamapeach looks for a way to insert herself in the line...wanting to add her voice to the crusade. 

YES... FUCK Yes.. I would luv a FF HOT passionate kiss pose . No holding back, lost in a carnal frenzy, starving for your lover kinda kiss.

Soniaslut

« #4 : October 05, 2020, 09:51:51 AM »

Some nice hats and tweed twin sets would be jolly nice too, and more bustles
and floor length skirts.

And a better selection of dildos

gentledom
: 15

« #5 : October 06, 2020, 12:26:23 AM »

As a straightish guy active on achat I support hot kissing for WW. It's a very sensual pos that seemlessly links dancing, etc to more intense sexual pos's. Get it for women, and get it done pronto.
Tift

flecti non frangi

« #6 : October 20, 2020, 08:53:06 AM »

JessiCapri
: 2178

« #7 : October 25, 2020, 09:03:01 PM »

Tift have you tried writing to AChat support?

lynne95
: 3

« #8 : October 27, 2020, 11:31:32 AM »

Us girls gotta have this... its about time..we are always left out..
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #9 : December 01, 2020, 12:34:08 PM »

Ive sent a ticket to Support asking for  Hot Kissing for FF. 

If/When I get a reply, I'll let you know here.

Do SS or FS have it now?

What combinations are missing?

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #10 : December 01, 2020, 12:41:30 PM »

I have also sent a note to support suggesting this for F/F.  Perhaps if you did a poll post it would show interest as well as attract others into the forum.  It is shocking to me that this is not already included in the shop as I am sure it would sell extremely well.

Corina_33

« #11 : December 01, 2020, 12:59:32 PM »

We are waiting !!....without mask. ;)
Soniaslut

« #12 : December 03, 2020, 08:20:12 AM »

Ive sent a ticket to Support asking for  Hot Kissing for FF. 

If/When I get a reply, I'll let you know here.

Do SS or FS have it now?

What combinations are missing?

Hi Vaughan

As far as I'm aware without checking, the Hot Kissing pose is only at present available for MF and MS, I may be wrong.
I know several people have requested this pose to be pushed out across all Orientations., and just from chatting to many people in-game I know it would be a popular seller from the Shop. Also a lot of people are surprised that the pose isn't available to all.

Corina...when that pose is available you better run unless you want me attached to your face for some considerable time.

Fingers crossed......on both subjects.

Corina_33

« #13 : December 03, 2020, 08:35:51 AM »

Ooops Sonia...im in trouble... ;D ;D
Tift

flecti non frangi

« #14 : December 03, 2020, 09:55:23 AM »

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: