*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FUCK WALL
« previous next »
: [1]
: FUCK WALL  ( 2579 )
Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« : October 10, 2020, 06:09:00 AM »

This idea came about via the HOT KISSING FOR WOMEN thread started by Tift and mention made of the randomness of where sex acts take place depending on where the avatars are when selected.
In particular Wall Poses were mentioned, most noticeably by a certain Kitty-Kait, and it was remarked how ridiculous it looks to be  pounding away at someone, or to be the poundee (is that a word?) with no visible means of support, i.e : a wall.
I have no idea how complicated it would be to ensure that wall poses were positioned against an actual wall when selected, but it would be better than at present.
Or maybe install an actual "Fuck Wall" at each location where couples could bash away at each other happily and maybe have a chat-chit at the same time?

If you wanna see it get behind me...or below me...whatever...

Kaitlyn1989
: 323

« #1 : October 11, 2020, 05:15:42 PM »

Being a curious Kitty... impetuous by nature and led by her nose... i pull up behind a large wagging tail and familiar scent.  ;) That of my new friend.

Raises paw... again

Count me in on this crusade too... How is this request any different than the iRON CROSS or Sofa poses... THEY seem to magically appear in public rooms. Why NOT a WALL with the WALL pose?

I know this is possible... currently available in another world. Even in user created rooms. Whether a wall magically materializes when the pose is activated... or the facade's of buildings, cars or benches can be used as FUCK WALLS or BEND ME OVERS.

In a world where immersion is critical... this addition would go a long way in helping.  ;)

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #2 : October 13, 2020, 06:48:01 AM »

Thought I'd pop a choon here for us to listen to while we're campaigning.......
             Whose turn is it to be chained to the railings............?

FLUME          Wall Fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dtkfpTwDxU

« : October 13, 2020, 07:00:24 AM Soniaslut »

Tift
: 846

flecti non frangi

« #3 : October 21, 2020, 07:12:05 PM »

Two good reasons for having a fuck wall .. speaks volumes.
up against the car would have been nice

« : October 21, 2020, 07:17:40 PM Tift »

AmberLady
: 26

« #4 : March 27, 2021, 01:59:52 PM »

Fully agree. We should be able to select whichever wall for fucking in the private rooms.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: