*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Wish list as an alternative to a cash gift??
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wish list as an alternative to a cash gift??  ( 1016 )
heronch
: 1

« : October 19, 2020, 08:10:00 AM »

Hello,
I like to give presents to my friends.
What I find very annoying that I can only give away money.
it would be a great alternative if you could make a wish list with the things
i would like to have. Then those who want to give something could vote
there and would not have to give away any money.
because that always looks like a payment.

I would appreciate your feedback and maybe it is a good idea for you too

greetz heronch
« : October 19, 2020, 09:22:10 AM heronch »
Kaitlyn1989
: 323

« #1 : October 19, 2020, 08:16:30 PM »

Hi Heronch  *hugz* Welcome to Forum.  I'll raise my voice in support of this idea... just as i have before. :o It's more than just a great idea, its a no brainer, long over due. This is at least the 3rd time since 2016 that a community member has made a similar request. Who wouldn't prefer sending a friend, lover, spouse, or even troll  :o the perfect gift. A message much more  personal than $$$... that's for the Pros.  ;)

If we can currently purchase items n poses within game and transfer $$$'s between members... then how difficult could it be to allow members to purchase store items or poses and gift them along with a PM to another member? It's just taking a feature from each and combining them. Why does this request get no attention? Is it really that hard? I'm no techy, please explain.

My suggestion... rather than invest Dev time on a new pose... released to only a few orientations,  >:(  Why not invest that effort in a global change that would benefit ALL members, regardless of gender, orientation or our ridiculous point rating thingy. 

Add the feature. Give us the option. Let those who want to pay the "Pros"  in cash... but give us the option to gift those that deserve something more personal.

OK, i'll shut up for another two years... seems to be the cycle.  ::)

Anywho, keep the ideas coming,  can't hurt and dreamers gotta dream.  ;D But most of all ... enjoy your playtime. 

: [1]  
« previous next »
: