*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hi there.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hi there.  ( 4115 )
Anatheme
: 8

« : October 29, 2020, 12:16:24 PM »

Hello.
I'm... not sure if there was a topic in which I was supposed to post, or if I was ment to create a new one, so... I  present my apologizes to the moderators if I did this wrong.
I'm not an english native speaker, please be forgiving? I'm on GMT+1 timezone, but my sleep schedules are so random it's not necessarily relevant to ask me where I'm from.
You can call me Anatheme, or Ana and... hmm... I quite like Achat, it's exciting to play here?

Thank you very much for reading this and sorry for taking your time. I hope you have a Fun time in Achat!
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #1 : October 29, 2020, 01:13:11 PM »

Hey Anatheme and welcome to the forum!!

Not to worry if you did your post right or not as you did just great.

As to where you are located?  It is not very important, just a starting point for conversations and getting to know you.  Getting to learn about different cultures is also a benefit of AChat and other platforms like it.  However, many keep their locations private so again I say do not worry about it.

V and I are thrilled you have jumped right in and entered our writing contest.  Hope to meet you on game!!

Have fun!
Jessi

Anatheme

« #2 : October 29, 2020, 01:52:17 PM »

Heeh... thank you very much.

I've been considering registering on the forums for a while because I hoped to post a few suggestions and comments about poses and clothings.
I was currently trying to read and sort out all that has already been pointed and suggested, so I would not look like a fool when posting, but... friends kinda nudged me toward taking part in the contest, so... I guess that got me to register earlier than I had planned.

I am grateful for your welcome and can't wait to meet you in the game eventually!
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : October 29, 2020, 04:05:32 PM »

Hi Ana.

Creating a new thread in introducing yourself is the right way to do it.

Welcome to the forum and AChat itself.  Glad that you are one of the many people that have entered the 55 word competition, and I hope you have loads of fun here.

hugsssss

Zu.

Anatheme

« #4 : October 29, 2020, 04:26:53 PM »

Thank you very much Zuzannah, Hugs back to you too!
Kaitlyn1989
: 323

« #5 : October 29, 2020, 05:19:42 PM »

Hi Ana... *Hugz* and Welcome to Forum

Dittos... everything Jess n Zuz already mentioned.  :)

As for me... spoiled American here  ::) currently dwelling at GMT-5 soon to be -6  :o Hmm, seems i'm dwelling a few floors below you, believe mine must be a basement flat... some 5 floors deep, at least you should have windows at +1  ;) But this KAT luvs to slumber so darkness suits me fine.

Silliness aside... from your post in "ideas" sounds like you are a creator  ;D always nice to have newbs with skills.

Post what ya like where ya like. If ya got questions, just ask... in Forum or PM. Plenty of good peeps in here willing to help.

Most of all... HAVE FUN.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #6 : October 29, 2020, 06:12:37 PM »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Anatheme

« #7 : October 29, 2020, 06:25:51 PM »

Thank you very much both of you.

Heh, I'd love to create things for achat... but I'm afraid I lack the programs to do so.
There's so many things missing, and... well, so many things that it's nice to have, but feel just slightly "off the target"?

I wonder if the devs are still actively developping the game, or if they're just keeping a look every now and then and just implementing what acceptable custom content is submitted.

(edit: GAH! I can't write properly.)
« : October 29, 2020, 08:52:08 PM Anatheme »
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #8 : October 29, 2020, 06:39:53 PM »

I'm not sure anyone knows anymore,
Achat do not communicate much.

Send a query through to SUPPORT and let us know the answer.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Anatheme

« #9 : October 29, 2020, 08:53:31 PM »

urg... no. Not me! Why would I? Who am I to make such a request. I'm sure there's many of you who are waaaay more qualified than me to ask if they're still around.
Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #10 : October 30, 2020, 06:17:13 AM »

Welcome to the Forum crazy demon girl Anatheme......and good luck in the writing competition   ;D

You need to tell that spouse of yours to get back here and do some more posting too, or I'll no longer be secreting his bottles of whisky about my person for him so that he stays hands free.

Have a look around, have a read, post your own...but most of all have fun.

See you later sweet potater   :P

xx00xx

Anatheme

« #11 : October 30, 2020, 12:05:49 PM »

I'm... trying?

Heeh, thanks for the warm welcome. Hope you have a wicked fun and sexy halloween!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: