*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Some ideas to improve clothing & style overall.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Some ideas to improve clothing & style overall.  ( 1437 )
Anatheme
: 8

« : October 29, 2020, 08:50:07 PM »

Pardon me if this was posted before. I've been trying to browse the place and make sure I wouldn't make a suggestion that would have beeen rejected or discussed already in the past.

It's threefold, mostly. And I'm trying to organise it in a way that should make it rather easy to implement without having to rework all that already exists.

First, I'd wish for the ability to "Dye" clothes.
Some of the clothes I'd love to use, but... fully black instead of "with stripes", or black instead of other colors (yea... I love black, blame the inner goth girl). But I'm sure other people would love to color their clothes differently too.
So... no need to get complicated. I'd guess just assigning one "main color" to each cloth that can be altered would prove way enough? Pretty sure that could be a paid service too, but if you do, please don't make it expensive. It's not about repaying our clothes each time, but being able to have everyone customize their appearance further?

Second, I'd really love to have a "Wardrobe"
In the "Customize self" screen, we could have a Drop down menu with 3 buttons. "Save as Street Clothes", "Save as Sex Clothes", "Load", allowing us to "save an appearance" (The appearance as a whole. Clothes, Hairdo, Jewelry, etc.) and instantly recall it onto the character?
Thinking about it, It could either be a single "Save" button and two different "Load as Street Clothes" and "Load as Sex Clothes", or the other way around. Whatever would be easiest and most pratical for the devs?

Third... I would really really like to be able to swap some clothes around while being in a private room with someone. (I mean, it's no fun if I have to setup in advance that I should wear this or that? It can be, but most of the time when someone wants me dressed in one way or the other it's "okay, let me go change and lets restart from zero...).
I don't have a suggestion on how to implement that, except that... if my idea of the Wardrobe was made into reality, it might not be too hard to just add the "load" button with the dropdown menu in a corner of the screen?

Just... ideas.
Kind of like me wishing there was a ballgag available, but I wouldn't want to wear it outside of a private room?
I also wish we could further layer the clothings, but that might be complicated to achieve in achat's engine.
I'd also very much like to have the choice to wear a slightly longer dress.
and loooots of other things...

So... yea... I kind of hope these things could be considered, even tho there are also alot of "Quality of Life" suggestions in the collated ideas that would really make the whole achat experience alot more enjoyable, aaaand... I wish there were tools to allow us, users to create more clothes and poses easily and have them added and available. (Although from what I understood, it has been possible at some point, but it led to sheer chaos and thus was removed.)
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #1 : October 29, 2020, 11:12:45 PM »

Great ideas Ana!

As for the "dyeing" of clothes, I am on another platform that provides a color wheel for each item.  It appears when you put the piece of clothing on.  We have all found that perfect dress and wished it to be in a different color!  The color wheel could also be used with shoes so our shoes could match that perfect dress in the perfect color. 

You really should start a poll and send your ideas to support as they are excellent.

Jessi

zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : October 30, 2020, 05:19:58 AM »

Dyed Clothes.  Oh yes Definitely.  My favourite latex catsuit in a dark purple    :o

The wardrobe.  Most definitely as well.  But, how about say Five presets.  It would certainly save you from searching through all your clothes, when you could just press a button and be clothed as you want to be.

Changing clothes in room,  Yeah why not.

Ball Gags.   Absolutely needed.

Layers.  Totally needed.

Longer dresses.  A very long time ago I had a little chat with one of the Moderators on here about this.  Apparently the Devs were looking into it but, nothing came of it.

Making clothes is tricky if you don't have the skills in Graphic Programs.  Myself and quite a few others have looked and it gave me a headache.  :D  So, yes some sort of a in-house clothing editor would be awesome as well.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: