*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Newbie looking for someone to show her the ropes...and tie her up with them
« previous next »
: [1]
: Newbie looking for someone to show her the ropes...and tie her up with them  ( 2072 )
UnderAss
: 1

Hi, as i said new here and still learning.

Glad for anyone showing me how its done, no need to be gentle, use/abuse me to your hearts content, just give me a good creampie and i am happy and will probably ask for seconds...

Was wondering if there are any propper creampie poses, as my primary fetish its what really gets me off.

Also curios if a pregnancy system were possible, with fertile days and % chances of impregnation.

To add some real life thrill to it

zuzannah
: 1379

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you will be able to find someone who enjoys the more rougher side of sex....  The place is full of guys who want that.    ::)

But a creampie pose.  To my knowledge there isn't one (I don't know about the Female - Male poses).  All I know is that there are more of them.   >:(

The only thing i can think of is if the guy can pull out in one of the actions in a particular pose and then ejaculates.  But I'm guessing you have already tried that.

As of the pregnancy subject...  (Holding my hand over a certain person's mouth, you know who you are  :-*) I'm guessing this can't be done because of the way the bodies are drawn.  If you have the smaller breasts you can see that your partner's hands are hovering over them. (Not touching) If your belly started to swell and then your partner then started to caress your body, his hands would clip inside basically killing the effect. 

I'm the bringer of bad news today aren't I.  Sorry.
  :'(

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

Hi.  Welcome to Forum

I agree with with Zuz, I am afraid any differing in the avatar sizes will result in spoiling the poses already in existence.
They are the best sex poses around and have actions where many don't.
It would need every single pose and action to be readjusted to accommodate each different size.
This would be a lot of work, time consuming and probably would not be economically sound for them.

The poses where they have tried to accommodate have resulted in completely new poses such as  --- the big cock ones.
You will notice the smaller breast size members wanted, as zuz pointed out, do not quite work with a fair few poses.
The hair and hats are the same. Some hair styles poke out the hats.
So, as you can see, Achat have tried but with limited success.

Maybe in the future, a pregnancy may be considered  but would require a whole set of poses and new ballooning avatars. This again, would depend on the fetish market. I'm not sure it would be a money spinner for them as yet.
But watch out if there is a tester pose. If it sells well, more will likely follow.

I know of one girl in a different game, who did a pregnancy diary and role play with her Dom, in the game forum. She and her Dom provided the text / story and pics of her avatar that were adjusted to show her advanced pregnancy state.
It worked quite well and she had a few views and followers.
That may be an option you could follow to feed your need when you meet the right partner or maybe just tell a story.

The poses in existence have an excitement bar. When this is activated by either partner, the male will ejaculate his white semen and the female squirts a yellow ejaculate - some in their play, regard this as cum or as wee, whichever goes with their play.
So enjoy your cream pies as much as you like.  Both only last a limited time and melt away, but are ready to start all over again.

Many partners enjoy rough play, just advertise it on your profile in the "Description" section,  This will attract or tell potential partners of your tastes. 
Just be aware that there are limited characters you can use and that if you contravene Achat rules or use some words they do not like, your description will revert to  "I Love Achat"
There is no known list of these words and are found by trial and error.

One I do know is words containing CAM   so   Camera ; Became ; Came; Camel, Camcorder, guacamole,  would change your whole description to " I love Achat"
Try it, you will see. 
You may see your original line but others will see "I Love Achat."    So you will have to ask another to check what they see.

You can also use the robots to become familiar with poses and practice smooth action/pose interchanges which is an excellent way to practice and improve experiences with VL partners.

Lastly,LOL ... please read and vote on the Achat 55 word writing contest.
It can be found here . 

Adult Game AChat Forum > Organizations & Events > Contests  > Achat 55 Word Writing Contest. Halloween Stories & Poems 2020
https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,5168.0.html

Thanks & enjoy your game.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: