*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  people spamming in achat
« previous next »
: [1]
: people spamming in achat  ( 2337 )
george_
: 9

« : December 07, 2020, 04:06:32 AM »

Hello,

For the past 3 months at least I have been receiving in-game daily spam with external phishy links from one single person who changes nickname every day. I ignore the new nickname every single time but since he makes new nicknames, the new spam gets through.

How about you finally make the free accounts do an email verification before letting them be able to chat? It's the year 2021 (almost) and free accounts without at least e-mail verification don't exist in this world anymore... Maybe you should do the same?

I used to have more than 40 nicknames in my ignore list but since I re-installed Windows a few days ago all my ignore list has been cleared (I discovered that the ignore list is stored locally in my computer and not the game's server). Here are a few names for sample:
amanta5849
amanta7090
aminta
iristi

Regards
Corina_33

« #1 : December 07, 2020, 06:50:57 AM »

Hi George !

Same here  and i think we all got these messages.  Unfortunately the only way is report for spam.
About email registration ....i have one topic about...but  in vain .

https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,5156.msg170155.html#msg170155

Good day George !
george_
: 9

« #2 : January 09, 2021, 04:26:48 AM »

Hello again. New kind of spam:

eric4s: hey bro, wanna earn 100 each day by one easy way?
george_ to eric4s: go on..
eric4s: piratecash.io/?pirate=XXXXX
eric4s:  check that site
george_ to eric4s: lol new spam?
eric4s: piratecash.io/?pirate=XXXXX
george_ to eric4s: you're about to be reported
eric4s: :))))
eric4s: dont be bullshit :)))
eric4s: who care you what to do :)))
george_ to eric4s: ok

this is a referal crypto scam meaning he makes money out of this. (i have maksed his referal id on purpose)
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : January 09, 2021, 06:59:24 AM »

Hi.

Report to support,  or use  the red exclamation button above the text box.

If you are unsure about using it then see below.

Make sure though that the person sending these messages are in the chat box in the left hand side (Selected user).   Another window will appear and it's the bottom option stating Report TOS violation, add a comment there too if you want to and then press submit.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: