*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Janine's Pool Party
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Janine's Pool Party  ( 24730 )
bobbler

« #15 : June 04, 2010, 09:14:16 PM »

(ours never got past PG-13...but it was sure going to  :o)
sinnnn
: 1379

« #16 : June 04, 2010, 10:37:51 PM »

i removed it, hehe.  Figured try again later.  Now we all know the mystery.   :D
Bear
: 3856

« #17 : June 04, 2010, 11:10:47 PM »

(hmmm have a little catching up to do it seems...sorry if this is lengthy)

It's not often I bring the old Harley Sportster out for a ride, but the heat of the day had set me in motion to find a cool body of water to dip in.Even if it felt like I was riding though a pizza oven, the fresh air was better then the confines of a car. So for now I had the bike opened up speeding for some relief from the heat. It's only when I see the flashing lights of the police car that I shift down thinking that to abruptly end this ride in handcuffs would not be the best way to start this early eaving.

A thought I strongly reconsidered as I rolled past the comely figure of the female officer engaged in conversation with an equally beautiful motorist. She seemed too preoccupied to be considering anything going on around her, so I open up the throttle, splitting the air with the familiar pop-pop of the Harley. it's a short fly, a red light ahead forces me to pull to a stop behind a bus.

Damn long light at that. Wiping the sweat from my brow I glance up and notice a hastily scawled message on the bus rear window.

CUM 2 POOL PARTY

The heat has me a disadvantage I wasn't certain if that had been there when I rolled up. The message did tickle a memory I couldn't quite grasp. It wasn't till the bus turned right and the the broken MickyD sign came into view that it connected. Janine's pool party! Gawd, was that today. A body of water, party...,I knew now exactly where I was heading. Although Janine's directions were a bit obscure, I had a good feel for them at this point.  I urge the sportster forward, turning to fall in line with the bus. A short ride to the stop sign. I glance to the message again, modified slightly by red imprint of lips beneath it.

I laugh, tease or promise,...this night could prove interesting.

But at this  I have no interest in trailing in the fumes of the bus, so I gun the engine,....slide around and past the bus... racing the engine  now for Janine's place.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #18 : June 05, 2010, 09:43:04 AM »

I was hoping that was the case... so we can all forget what I said earlier... were back on the Crowley rule set here people! *various cheers*

And welcome to the party Bear.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bobbler

« #19 : June 05, 2010, 10:10:31 AM »

i removed it, hehe.  Figured try again later.  Now we all know the mystery.   :D
(i was gonna ask you but never bothered and you never told me either  :P)
sinnnn

« #20 : June 05, 2010, 10:46:43 AM »

Oh i didn't know I had to report to you.  Now I know.  Sorry Bob.  Hehe  ;D ;)
Janine Dee

« #21 : June 05, 2010, 12:21:57 PM »

You do have to report to me though... a full debriefing... which is this case actually means getting naked and getting in the tub.  :-*

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #22 : June 06, 2010, 02:23:16 AM »

(I always thought "debriefing" meant removing the panties...)

Janine Dee

« #23 : June 06, 2010, 11:31:55 AM »

That's why there's the word "full" in front of it... get rid of all that obstructive clothing.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Carli
: 116

« #24 : June 06, 2010, 02:33:41 PM »

My god, I've been away from a computer for 2 days and already I have all this catching up to do :)

PG-13? Maybe it's because I'm from the Netherlands - which you might know has a very relaxed attitude to anything that has to do with sex and drugs - but... why? As I recall you have to agree upon entering this site that you're 18 years old, so we're all adults here ;)

Not to say that I don't appreciate the subtle art of suggestion. Big fan :D

Anyway, where were we?...
Carli

« #25 : June 06, 2010, 03:06:34 PM »

"Would you please step out of the car ma'am?"

This amazing woman steps out of the car, looking playful, not scared or worried at all. Her smile is breathtaking, and I mutter to myself "I wonder who's more in trouble here?" before I remember what I was doing.

"Please, stand with your face to the door, hands on the car, legs spread..."

The woman makes a show of not being in a hurry, but does what I say and stands up against the car. I start to search her, although we both know there's not much she could hide in these clothes even if she wanted to. I start with her legs, and slowly work my way upwards. I massage her legs (way too slow to call it a search) and then her hips and so on. When I reach her breasts, my every intention is to pass them by (you can't hide anything in a bikini top right?), but somehow my hands have a mind of their own. Before I know it I can feel the fabric of the bikini top doing a very poor job of hiding what's underneath to my hands.

"Ah heck!" I think to myself and press my body gently up to hers as I whisper in her ear. "You were saying something about a party?..."
Janine Dee

« #26 : June 07, 2010, 10:41:01 AM »

Smiling I can see the party is just getting started, and everyone seems to have gotten hold of the idea that clothing is optional, and for us ladies actively discouraged. I can see it's not the only thing being grabbed as the naked horseplay is showing some signs of getting amorous, but I hardly object. I just make sure my hostess duties are taken care of that much faster so I can look to join in the fun.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Carli

« #27 : June 12, 2010, 10:33:57 AM »

Bringing this topic back up. I still haven't busted anyone yet :D
bobbler

« #28 : June 12, 2010, 11:42:03 AM »

(I think Sinnn has lost interest in you Carli  ;) )
sinnnn

« #29 : June 12, 2010, 11:48:26 AM »

Bobby I think you need to change your name to Satan.  You are pure evil babes.  ;) Kisses.  Anyway I was planning to finish sometime next week, :P
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: