*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Janine's Pool Party
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Janine's Pool Party  ( 24731 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : June 03, 2010, 05:18:01 PM »

Okay much like "Say what you think, feel, imagine" is for the stuff that doesn't fit on other boards I thought I would create a thread for all the goofing off that we usually do in the other treads. That's not to say it has to stop there, but I thought a sort of "lounge" here on the forums might not be a bad idea.

And yes guys you're allowed to. ::)

Chat, kid, tease, RP, whatever tickles your fancy. The only rule here shall be that Crowley one. "As ye harm none do as thou wilt."

So with that in mind...

And those who aren't sure about RP may want to take notes...

*Padding barefoot to the hot tub I'm bare except white terry cloth towel sarong style around my hips.  Pausing a moment I look around to see the refreshments are all set with tables and chairs around an Olympic-Sized swimming pool. Reaching down I take off the towel  and hang it by the hot tub, leaving myself in only a set of bright red bikini bottoms as I climb into the hot tub right near the pool and sigh happily as I settle into the warm bubbling water letting it soothe away my day.*

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Elijah

« #1 : June 03, 2010, 06:28:01 PM »

I'm not particularly good at this but I'll give it a try and see how it pans out.

*Tiptoes across the sun-scorched tiles stopping only to rearrange my silky blue thong. I greet Janine with a friendly "hello" and smile at her before proceeding to the refreshments. I open a bottle of ice-cold beer and take a swig, the condensation from the bottle trickling down my neck and chest. Feeling refreshed, I immediately find a sun lounger to lie down on and relax beneath the clear blue sky.*
« : June 03, 2010, 06:43:53 PM Elijah »
Janine Dee

« #2 : June 03, 2010, 06:47:21 PM »

*I open my eyes at the hello and smile at Elijah.*

Welcome to the party sweetie, and you are doing great. Right now it's still early, but I'm hoping others will show up soon.

*Closing my eyes I continue to soak.*

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Elijah

« #3 : June 03, 2010, 06:59:56 PM »

"Everyone should be here by now enjoying this beautiful day."

*I cover myself in sun lotion and lie face down onto the sun lounger, the hot rubber mat sticking to my skin*

"I might as well top up my tan whilst waiting for the others to arrive."
sinnnn
: 1379

« #4 : June 03, 2010, 11:06:04 PM »

"Damn" I think to myself, "I think I am lost, I'm sure I followed Janines directions to a T." 
I pull over to the side of the road an check the directions again.  Its hard to think because I keep picturing wet naked babes in the hot tub, and if I can't figure out these crazy directions Janine sent me I'll miss out :(.  What the hell does she means by make a right when you see the homeless man wearing brown pants not the one wearing black pants at the corner of the MickyD's with the broken D, not the one with the broken M?  Omg I should have just used my navigator, but NOOOOOO.

Sitting in the hot car an sweating I pulled off my white shirt, leaving me in a bikini top.  I turn around to get a towel to wipe the sweat off and noticed a police car has stopped behind me with his lights flashing. "Oh damn, be a guy they are sooo easy to handle, damn you Janine an your directions.  When I get there you soooo will get spanked." 
Pasting on a smile an fixing my boobs just right, "Hello Officer, is there anything wrong?"
« : June 04, 2010, 09:23:09 AM sinnnn »
Carli
: 116

« #5 : June 04, 2010, 03:19:18 AM »

"Good afternoon, ma'am. You seem to be  in a hurry?"

"Another day doing traffic duty" I think to myself, "I'm bored out of my skull. Won't these people ever learn?"
I look into the car as the window rolls down. This very hot girl in a bikini top is looking up at me. I think I see a flash of worry on her face as she looks at me, but it is quickly replaced with this sugar sweet smile. "Hmm, my day just got a lot more interesting..."

"You were doing 40 in a 30 miles an hour zone, ma'am. Care to explain?"
Janine Dee

« #6 : June 04, 2010, 03:45:32 AM »

*Sitting up my breasts break the surface of the water as I watch the just beginning.*

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bouli

« #7 : June 04, 2010, 04:02:22 AM »

Getting on the bus I quickly scan through the passengers. A handful of beautiful women catch my eye and I hope that some, if not all, of them are to join the party as well. I smile at them and do notice a redhead and a brunette, that are sitting together giggling, take a good look at the rolled up towel I carry under my arm. Winking at them I move on back in the bus and sit down by the window.

Closing in on the stop I see a police car standing at the side of the road, another car pulled over right in front of it. The female officer is leaning forward to the window of the car, talking to the driver, giving me an excellent view of her fine behind and nice shapely legs. I lick my lips and watch her as the bus rolls by, getting a quick glimpse of a bikini clad driver and her beauiful smiling face.
As I eventually turn around after staring out the back window of the bus, I notice the two giggly girls staring at me and whispering to one another. I turn my gaze away and blush a little, smiling shyli. I hope I'm getting off at the next stop...
Janine Dee

« #8 : June 04, 2010, 06:00:59 AM »

*Still in the hot tub I have a deliriously happy smile on my face and my bikini bottoms as well as another set are seen laying off to the side next to the tub.*

Ummm... thank you... Officer.

*I lay there basking in the after glow as my cell rings off by where I set my towel. Climbing out about three quarters of the way it's enough to reach it I ease back into the water.*

Okay, the bus service to the party is running? Excellent.

*I set the phone back, nearer to the tub and climb out, now naked as the day I was born before heading over to grab myself a water to take back with me to the tub. Which I set by my phone as I climb back in.*

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #9 : June 04, 2010, 06:12:38 AM »

"Explain?"I look at the officer, hmmmm she's cute.  "ummm Officer I'm parked.  Are you sure you didn't stop me for another reason."
I give her the sweetest of my smiles, the ones I resever for the cute babes an lean my head on my hands as I look up into her eyes.
"Do I need to get out to be searched or anything" an even wider smile,"I want to be as helpful as possible, Oh excuse me may I take this call?"
I don't wait for an answer an I pick up the phone.  Its Janine leaving me a text, telling me about the bus she charted for her party an a devil smiley face next to the last sentence.  Then it hit me, she did this on purpose, she wants to get spanked.  Well I can be just as funny as she can.

I lean over more to show alot more of myself.  "Ummm Officer after my strip search or whatever(lick my lips), could you help me get to a party full of bad, bad ppl?"
Janine Dee

« #10 : June 04, 2010, 06:50:18 AM »

*Grinning I set the phone aside, my ass cheeks already feeling warmer.*

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bouli

« #11 : June 04, 2010, 07:24:59 AM »

Reaching my destination I realize that everyone get up and walks off with me. My mind is racing - "No, she wouldn't have, now would she?"
I begin to walk down a side street, following the descriptions I received. As I look over my shoulder I notice the two giggly girls walking right behind me,  one of them unbuttoning her blouse, showing off a *very* revealing black bikini top.
"An entire bus filled... Seriously Janine." I smile widely and shake my head from side to side.
I realize the girls caught up with me as I feel two small hands resting on my ass followed by a series of giggles, along with laughter from the rest of the gang walking up along the street. Throwing my head back and laughing I put my arms over the shoulders of both girls. "Janine sure knows how to throw a party, doesn't she?"
The street is now filled with smiling, laughing people, most already dressed for the swimming pool. Hands are already finding hands, breasts, asses. Lips meet here and there.

This is going to be a hell of a night...
Janine Dee

« #12 : June 04, 2010, 06:03:43 PM »

*Hearing the bus unloading I hop out of the tub to grab a second water while disposing of the first bottle and then I hit the stereo and set it to "random". As the people start entering I return some greetings, no one seeming surprised at my nudity, seeming to know it was that kind of party. Hopping back into the tub several of the women are already joining me, some still in their suits, some just in the bottoms, some stripping down entirely.*

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #13 : June 04, 2010, 07:02:23 PM »

(this is pretty wild. i'm sitting here laughing and along for the ride. but somehow i think when things start to heat up, this thread will disappear like the one sinnn and i created. maybe i should stroll in "fashionably late" and check out the female police officer and her fetish  ;))
Janine Dee

« #14 : June 04, 2010, 07:13:40 PM »

Hummm I had wondered if it had been removed or if Sinnnn had removed it since you two were the only ones who had posted... still at least for now maybe we should try to keep it PG-13.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: