*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  NEW PUBIC HAIRS
« previous next »
: [1]
: NEW PUBIC HAIRS  ( 2565 )
bellefleur
: 1

« : December 08, 2020, 05:02:24 AM »

Hello,

can you please create new pubic hairs !!!  there is lot os new fashion vagina hairs, with differents colors, shape... can you pleaseadd some more? and not to expensive please

Also: can we have 2 other size of boobies please??? i dont know if is technical pissible to have one size between the 2 now and one bigger. same think can be appluy on booties?

i know i demand a lot, but ill be gentel with the staff :)

kiss all

xoxoxoxo
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #1 : December 09, 2020, 10:32:54 PM »

Send your requests to Support.  It has been my experience that sending to support along with a post here on forum works best.

The issue with breast size is having the pose work with them.  It may sound like an easy request, and has been requested many times before, but then everyone is complaining about the poses. 

Good luck to you!

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #2 : March 27, 2021, 07:45:11 AM »

Achat have created some new ones and hopefully will consider more in the future.  They cost A$289

Like JessiCapri has said, post your ideas and sent to Support.  You may just see your ideas realised.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
AmberLady
: 26

« #3 : March 27, 2021, 01:52:38 PM »

these new pubic hairs look ridiculous  :( thumbs down. I don't want them, even if they're free
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #4 : March 27, 2021, 02:28:25 PM »

these new pubic hairs look ridiculous  :( thumbs down. I don't want them, even if they're free

Agree completely.

Welcome to Forum.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: