*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Closed Eyes for Sleep
« previous next »
: [1]
: Closed Eyes for Sleep  ( 1914 )
JessiCapri
: 2178

« : December 09, 2020, 10:25:53 PM »

My wide eyed self watches my beloved husband at his 4 am tonight, knowing he is snoring even though his wide eyed self stares back at me.

Can we not have our eyes close with certain poses?  My eyes used to close but I changed my make up and now in certain poses eyes look freakishly strange.  I will change makeup back...but pose should take priority.

It's a small thing, but that is where I find my greatest joys.  Like ending every night in his arms.

Corina_33

« #1 : December 10, 2020, 04:05:25 AM »

Hi Jessi !

Something strange is happening with the kiss too ... if you notice ... from a few days ago. My lips and my hubby's lips dont touch !
zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : December 11, 2020, 12:12:30 PM »

Wow, that is weird.  I'm in this pose right now and my eyes are about half closed, maybe even more.  His eyes are also half closed (Kind of).  Also, the kiss action is ok as well.  But this is the M S pose.

There is an action though Jessi.  Bottom left pleasure face.  Your eyes are closed all the time on that one. But, I'm guessing you already know that.   :-* :-* :-*

Just read your post again and tried some different make ups and it is still ok.  I was going to ask which make up set you had on, but it still would be hard to find.   :-*
« : December 11, 2020, 12:21:45 PM zuzannah »

Corina_33

« #3 : December 11, 2020, 12:24:40 PM »

The problem with the kiss was solved last night... now its working.. :-* :-* :-*
zuzannah
: 1379

« #4 : December 11, 2020, 02:25:09 PM »

Let the Kissing commence.    ::)    :-* :-* :-*

Corina_33

« #5 : December 11, 2020, 02:40:46 PM »

Yeap Zuz... ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
: [1]  
« previous next »
: