*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I'm Boo
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: I'm Boo  ( 9633 )
Booboofinger
: 67

« : January 27, 2021, 11:26:38 AM »

HI,
I might have met a few of you already in game. My name is Booboofinger, but you can call me Boo. You can also call me Sir, and you impress me, you may call me Master.

I am a dominant straight male. I do not cold invites, and will never invite anyone unless the person tells me yes when I ask. I love either one on one or threesomes. If I am in particularly kinky mood, I also love public sex with the right partner.

I will be posting pictures here of some fun stuff, but first I want to make sure the place I am hosting them will work. So I am uploading a couple pictures of myself.

If you want to know anything,, feel free to ask.

Stone
: 1842

« #1 : January 27, 2021, 11:43:10 AM »

Hi Boo,

Nice to see you finally made it here.
Hugs and Welcome to Forum.

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #2 : January 27, 2021, 02:01:23 PM »

Hello Boo.

Finally managed to stop laughing long enough to be able to type.....though I'm still giggling.
I really can't wait to see master boo (sounds like one of these drunk martial arts teachers) in-game and demonstrating how to be dominant after choosing the name 'Booboofinger'.
Still cracks me up.

Good luck......hope to see you soon

Booboofinger

« #3 : January 27, 2021, 06:30:26 PM »

Hi Boo,

Nice to see you finally made it here.
Hugs and Welcome to Forum.

Thank you Stone. Looking forward to seeing you again sometime. In game or otherwise.

Booboofinger

« #4 : January 27, 2021, 06:38:49 PM »

Hello Boo.

Finally managed to stop laughing long enough to be able to type.....though I'm still giggling.
I really can't wait to see master boo (sounds like one of these drunk martial arts teachers) in-game and demonstrating how to be dominant after choosing the name 'Booboofinger'.
Still cracks me up.

I'm glad I brought a smile to you face with my name  :)
And yes, I would love to show you how even with a name like i can still be an effective Dom. Keep one thing in mind, it's not something everyone can pull off. ;)

JessiCapri
: 2178

« #5 : January 27, 2021, 07:33:40 PM »

Welcome Boo!!

Grins. Quite the perfect response.

Enjoy and look forward to seeing you in game.  Come say hello should you see us around!

Jessi & Vaughan
« : January 27, 2021, 08:03:45 PM JessiCapri »

Soniaslut

« #6 : January 27, 2021, 07:48:40 PM »

Hello Boo.

Still cracks me up.

I'm glad I brought a smile to you face with my name  :)
And yes, I would love to show you how even with a name like i can still be an effective Dom. Keep one thing in mind, it's not something everyone can pull off. ;)

Oh, believe me, I know it definitely isn't something anyone can "play" at.
It'd be interesting to hear of your experiences leading up to you using the honorific "Master".

Booboofinger

« #7 : January 28, 2021, 04:13:33 AM »

Welcome Boo!!

Grins. Quite the perfect response.

Enjoy and look forward to seeing you in game.  Come say hello should you see us around!

Jessi & Vaughan

Thank you and will do.

Booboofinger

« #8 : January 28, 2021, 04:15:42 AM »

Oh, believe me, I know it definitely isn't something anyone can "play" at.
It'd be interesting to hear of your experiences leading up to you using the honorific "Master".

I t will give us something to talk about when we meet.

Kaitlyn1989
: 323

« #9 : January 28, 2021, 10:01:53 AM »

BOO… Booboofinger ;D Welcome to Forum *hugs*

I once heard a song about Booboo… this one a bear, not a finger.
See Booboo stood about 3 feet tall, making Yogi a HAPPY BEAR.   :P

*Behind every good Dominant is an equally good Submissive.   ;)

As for the unconventional choice for moniker…  a name like “bling” holds attention for only a moment, flashy but empty. The rest is on YOU.  I look forward to your “Sexploits”, with visual aids ofc. This Kat is curious whether your glimmer is just flashy costume jewelry or that of a diamond… capable of keeping attention under time’s harsh scrutiny

Most of all… have FUN, let your naughty side free, be respectful of others and don’t let the occasional jerk interfere. Yes, just like IRL & Witches… there are good assholes and BAD ones here too.
  ::)

Mara_Tone
: 3

« #10 : January 28, 2021, 11:38:49 AM »

Sorry. Not mother tongue English.
I red ur Post yesterday and it crack me up  xDDD, i snort-giggled over it for minutes. Thx for make me laugh ;D
Don't take it as offense  ;) I hope u hav fun here and find some people with which u can play.
Booboofinger

« #11 : January 28, 2021, 12:53:10 PM »

BOO… Booboofinger ;D Welcome to Forum *hugs*

As for the unconventional choice for moniker…  a name like “bling” holds attention for only a moment, flashy but empty. The rest is on YOU.  I look forward to your “Sexploits”, with visual aids ofc. This Kat is curious whether your glimmer is just flashy costume jewelry or that of a diamond… capable of keeping attention under time’s harsh scrutiny

Most of all… have FUN, let your naughty side free, be respectful of others and don’t let the occasional jerk interfere. Yes, just like IRL & Witches… there are good assholes and BAD ones here too.
  ::)

I agree with you there, except that my name is bling. Where it BigCockStud or MegaMachoMan or something it would be bling. As you yourself and others have commented my name rather works against me. I would not have kept it had I not a good reputation with it elsewhere. I've had this name for over 10 years.

And no little kitten, I am not a flash in the pen. I also understand what my role as a Master is, something most do not understand in RL much less here. I would love to discuss that with you if you are interested. However I feel a post in a forum is not the place to do so. If you are interested let me know, if not, I'm fine with that too.

Booboofinger

« #12 : January 28, 2021, 12:54:41 PM »

Sorry. Not mother tongue English.
I red ur Post yesterday and it crack me up  xDDD, i snort-giggled over it for minutes. Thx for make me laugh ;D
Don't take it as offense  ;) I hope u hav fun here and find some people with which u can play.

I'm pleased I got a smile on your face. And yes, to both your wishes.

Soniaslut

« #13 : January 28, 2021, 02:19:07 PM »

Has Dirky given up on winding people up in-game because no one will interact at the level of a teenager and has transferred his childish and frankly inane attempts at 'humour' to the Forum?

If not, and master booboo is A genuine article (capital letter not used in "Master" and misuse of a capital letter totally intentional) and he thinks he is the genuine article...then I owe him an apology for thinking "Alt".
But whichever way you choose to look at it (at least from a lifestyle perspective) it's still farcical.
Might provide a little humour. But the danger is, as has happened so many times in the past, that Joe Public receives yet another distorted image.

Booboofinger

« #14 : January 29, 2021, 04:49:52 AM »

Has Dirky given up on winding people up in-game because no one will interact at the level of a teenager and has transferred his childish and frankly inane attempts at 'humour' to the Forum?

If not, and master booboo is A genuine article (capital letter not used in "Master" and misuse of a capital letter totally intentional) and he thinks he is the genuine article...then I owe him an apology for thinking "Alt".
But whichever way you choose to look at it (at least from a lifestyle perspective) it's still farcical.
Might provide a little humour. But the danger is, as has happened so many times in the past, that Joe Public receives yet another distorted image.

I have never been in this game under any other name. I do have an extremely good reputation, and even some slaves in another game.

Why am I here then, you might ask?

The answer is quite simple, I like the positions and some of the options better.  And once again, this name is something I have used not only in games, but in several of my writing projects. There is a long and rather boring and non sexual story behind it.  But since you seem to the kind of girl who likes proof (and quite frankly I cannot blame you given the number of wannabe doms out there) I will show you the cover to one of hte comics I wrote a few years back, featuring one of my slaves in that game.

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: