*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Finding Love
« previous next »
: [1]
: Finding Love  ( 4418 )
PC_666
: 11

« : February 28, 2021, 08:15:08 PM »

I joined Achat in the beginning of the this month, and fell in love with a girl named AutumnGrace, and we were happy. One day another lady named LeahGotti chased Autumn away from me and began to be my "new" love and she confessed her love for me, so we talked about having a wedding and she told me she didn't have any A$ s so I gave her 20,000 A$ s for the wedding, after that Leah had begun to have problems with her laptop and one night it died.(I had also been in contact with her through email). I offered to buy her a new laptop and she readily agreed to the arrangement. This Saturday passed she received the laptop from Amazon and logged in to tell me I lied about my "dick" size and that she didn't love me anymore, I was crushed, but with the help of some AChat friends the hurt isn't too bad.
   Let this be a lesson and a warning about people behind the keyboard and their intentions. LeahGotti, she is a con artist because she conned me out of $1000.00 dollars over the past week. I know I was stupid for doing it, but thats what love is about. Or at least I thought. Thank you for reading this, I hope it serves some purpose to someone somewhere cause I am crushed.
PC_666
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #1 : February 28, 2021, 08:47:22 PM »

I joined Achat in the beginning of the this month, and fell in love with a girl named AutumnGrace, and we were happy. One day another lady named LeahGotti chased Autumn away from me and began to be my "new" love and she confessed her love for me, so we talked about having a wedding and she told me she didn't have any A$ s so I gave her 20,000 A$ s for the wedding, after that Leah had begun to have problems with her laptop and one night it died.(I had also been in contact with her through email). I offered to buy her a new laptop and she readily agreed to the arrangement. This Saturday passed she received the laptop from Amazon and logged in to tell me I lied about my "dick" size and that she didn't love me anymore, I was crushed, but with the help of some AChat friends the hurt isn't too bad.
   Let this be a lesson and a warning about people behind the keyboard and their intentions. LeahGotti, she is a con artist because she conned me out of $1000.00 dollars over the past week. I know I was stupid for doing it, but thats what love is about. Or at least I thought. Thank you for reading this, I hope it serves some purpose to someone somewhere cause I am crushed.
PC_666

PC I am so very sorry this has happened to you. 

My main advice I give people on these games is the minute they start to talk money walk away.  I have seen it happen often so you are in good company.

Hold your head up high. You've nothing to be ashamed of. Lesson learned and shared.

PC_666

« #2 : February 28, 2021, 11:10:53 PM »

Thank you Jessi!
Stone
: 1842

« #3 : March 01, 2021, 04:41:17 AM »

LeahGotti ought to be ashamed of herself. Not only has she seen you as an easy target to get a new laptop and pay for her play in Achat, she is  then nasty in how she ends it all.

She is an elaborate thief and played on your emotions.

Let this be a warning to every guy or girl out there who is paying out again and again and again, especially if it turns into more such as gifts from Amazon and real life cash. Stop and see if your friendship is true then.

There are lots of us who play without begging and who do not need to receive cash incentives or gifts.
It is free to play now and usually the guy or partner has the poses.
Occasionally it is nice to receive a new outfit but this is a gift, not an expectation and is certainly not as expensive as a laptop.

I'm sorry this has happened to you and I think you are very brave going public to warn others of this scummy player.

In fact, I think its a very good idea to name and shame thieves and scammers here to warn other members, of how they carry out their scams so no other members fall for it.
I think you should also report it to "Support"  so they can flag the offenders account and if they are scamming others too, they can take action and ban them.

Good luck and thank you for warning us.

JessiCapri

« #4 : March 01, 2021, 10:09:57 AM »

It is rather fitting, her choice of name.  GOTTI is a notorious crime family in New Jersey/New York.  It is rumored that John Gotti was murdered and buried under Giants Stadium in Rutherford, NJ.  The family lives on as does their reputation.

PC_666

« #5 : March 01, 2021, 11:09:55 AM »

LeahGotti ought to be ashamed of herself. Not only has she seen you as an easy target to get a new laptop and pay for her play in Achat, she is  then nasty in how she ends it all.

She is an elaborate thief and played on your emotions.

Let this be a warning to every guy or girl out there who is paying out again and again and again, especially if it turns into more such as gifts from Amazon and real life cash. Stop and see if your friendship is true then.

There are lots of us who play without begging and who do not need to receive cash incentives or gifts.
It is free to play now and usually the guy or partner has the poses.
Occasionally it is nice to receive a new outfit but this is a gift, not an expectation and is certainly not as expensive as a laptop.

I'm sorry this has happened to you and I think you are very brave going public to warn others of this scummy player.

In fact, I think its a very good idea to name and shame thieves and scammers here to warn other members, of how they carry out their scams so no other members fall for it.
I think you should also report it to "Support"  so they can flag the offenders account and if they are scamming others too, they can take action and ban them.

Good luck and thank you for warning us.

Thank you Stone
PC_666

« #6 : March 02, 2021, 08:36:50 PM »

LeahGotti's alternate account iis SummerRainTG[/size][/size][/size]
PC_666

« #7 : March 04, 2021, 12:16:58 PM »

Now she is harassing me in the game. I sent her a few dozens emails calling her names I can't repeat here, and she is threatening me with jail time. I say 3 hots and a cot sound good to me. Help, is there anything I can do, I have broken all contact with her but yet she continues to harass me.
JessiCapri

« #8 : March 04, 2021, 01:44:46 PM »

Screenshot the Chats and report the harassing to Support.  They cannot / won't do anything without proof.  Hopefully you have set your settings to save chats and they should be easy enough to find.  Narrow them down and screenshot. 

Good luck to you.

PC_666

« #9 : April 03, 2021, 01:50:29 PM »

She is at it again

daddyxxx24
: 21

« #10 : May 11, 2021, 06:37:07 PM »

Wow thats terrible sorry you had to go through that. Especially the whole buy a laptop and they ghost you thing. When I first came here a few years ago I had met someone that at first i thought was just late night fun. But i ended up getting too attached and wanted them. So I would spoil them rotten. Throwing money at them sometimes because the night before they made me feel really good and would come see me every time i was around on achat. Then one day i didnt have it annd you see the true colors. I got blocked for no reason and ghosted because I didnt pay up for the times we hungout... So i guess what i mean to say is that... Was it okay to help your gurl out to let her know shes good with you and she can come to you about anything yeah. But sometimes money is the root of all evil. An some people will know they can get something out of you and take more than they need. If they like you they will stick around no matter what.

Thats all i gotta say but other than that im blocking her and summerrainTG once i go in the city.
PC_666

« #11 : May 11, 2021, 08:32:02 PM »

Sorry to hear that you were taken too, its hard when women like that confess their true love, then show their true color when things get rough. I have since met a few other women that took advantage of me then took off.
   So I still haven't learned my lesson.
daddyxxx24
: 21

« #12 : May 11, 2021, 09:46:11 PM »

Yeah i mean she never asked for it i just gave her the As stupid on my part. But thats what ends up happening when you catch too many feelings with money involved.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: