*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF Pose Review. 24. Kneeling Rider
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate & review.
1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.   -0 (0%)
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.   -0 (0%)
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.   -0 (0%)
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use pretty regular. A good add to my collection.   -2 (100%)
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this as often as my play allows.   -0 (0%)
: 2

: MF Pose Review. 24. Kneeling Rider  ( 882 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« : March 10, 2021, 08:50:42 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 24. Kneeling Rider:

This is a vaginal fuck pose. It can be found in the "Riding Poses" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Grab ankles
2. Massage L breast
3. Grab waist
4. Enjoy
5. Bend over
6. Grab L shoulder
7. Jerk off
8. Rub clit
9. Fuck harder
10. Hug
11. Grab neck
12. Slap tits
13, 14, 15 & 16 – Pleasure faces x 4

Women's Actions

1. Massage Breasts
2. Rub Clit
3. Quick Action
4. Bend Forward
5. Looking boy
6. Hands on Head
7. Lie Down
8. Handjob
9. Pinch Nipple
10. Shake tits
11, 12, 13, 14 Facial Expressions

What a great pose with brilliant actions.  This is a good one to role play in front of a mirror to have the back and front views of your woman. The fucking actions are good and there is a good mutual masturbation where you can spray and ejaculate all over her back. It’s a shame it’s not a both breast grope, and both shoulder grab though… one seems a bit of a missed opportunity.
The “lie down” action on the woman’s side is particularly good to get the juices flowing. Another good pose to have in your cupboard – 4 Stars.

JessiCapri wrote "A Kiss action would be better used than facial expressions and whatever that shake tit action was supposed to do.  However because of features like him having the ability to give me a great facial I still give this pose high marks.  A Four star great addition to any collection."

* * * * 4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
« : March 17, 2021, 07:19:23 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: