*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF Pose Review. 167. Face to Face
« previous next »
: [1]
: MF Pose Review. 167. Face to Face  ( 1731 )
devil4you
: 21

Just take a minute and Think

« : March 24, 2021, 08:07:30 AM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

This is a Vaginal fuck pose with an Anal fuck action on the Woman's side.
It can be found in the "Riding Poses" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Fondle Chest
2. Pinch Nipple
3. Fondle Leg
4. Fondle Thigh
5. Rub clit
6. Grab Hips
7. Massage Right Breast
8. Pinch Right Nipple
9. Suck Finger
10. Jerk Off   (Male Masturbates over Partner)
11. Man Leans back
12. Grab Legs
13. Legs up
14. Pleasure face

Women's Actions

1. Fondle Tits
2, Pinch Nipple
3. Rub Clit
4. Legs on Neck
5. Grab Shoulders
6. Pinch Nipple
7. Hip Circle  (Grinding Down on her Partner)
8. Fondle Leg
9. Anal Action
10. Suck Finger
11. Rub Pussy With Cock
12. Bigger Movement
13 & 14 Pleasure Face

A great pose with both anal and vaginal penetration. The woman can take control. Her actions are powerful and far more dominant then the man's actions. Her bigger movement action 12 pounds on her partners cock..Only thing missing is a passionate kiss. On the man’s side he can relax and enjoy his partner control his satisfaction It’s a pose everyone should  have and use to close out a night of passion with the one you love. 5 Stars.

My Partner  wrote “One of my Favorite Poses.  A must have in your collection to express your passion and derire with your partner.  5 Stars!”
* * * * *  5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often
« : March 24, 2021, 12:05:49 PM devil4you »
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #1 : April 18, 2021, 04:42:05 PM »

167. MF. Face to Face

This is a hot, face to face riding pose. You can eye your partner and read her emotions with each thrust, with each fondle and learn each little tell tale of your girl’s heat, her throes of passion and her screams of climactic pleasure.
The actions are great and make for a good pussy fuck with anal action on her side.
It is a hot pose, yet for me the only closeness was the coupling at the groin.
I like more skin to skin contact, I like to pin my girl to me, or under me or on me. I like to feel her flushed sexual heat, that intimate skin on skin feel. It’s good I can wank over her and spray her tits with my ejaculate. 
Some will no doubt enjoy this though, if the eye contact and watching is enough for them.. It's 3 Stars from me on this one.

JessiCapri says, “Face to Face -- An interesting fuck pose with both pussy and anal options. Anal is on Female side and submissive nature demands it be on male list.  I do LOVE, however, that I can do more than one action at a time and that there are actions he and I can do at same time.  So as much as I wish this had a kiss on at least one list I give it a generous 4 Stars.”

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: