*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF Pose Review. 150 Pamper my cock
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate & review.
1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.   -0 (0%)
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.   -0 (0%)
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.   -2 (100%)
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use pretty regular. A good add to my collection.   -0 (0%)
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this as often as my play allows.   -0 (0%)
: 2

: MF Pose Review. 150 Pamper my cock  ( 878 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« : April 13, 2021, 06:35:21 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 150 Pamper my cock:

This pose can be found in the "Using Hands & Dildo" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Fondle own chest
2. Fondle her back (Sensual)
3. Fondle face
4. Jerk off (as she watches closely - Hot)
5. Pinch her R Nipple
6. She Sucks his Fingers
7. Fondle her Leg with his foot
8. Head up.
9. Suck cock (Hot - he holds her head too)
10.  Kiss Hand
11. Enjoy
12. Kiss Head
13 & 14 Pleasure faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Handjob
2. Fondle Balls
3. Fondle Thigh
4. Rub Nipple
5. Fondle Chest
6. Suck Cock
7. Lick Belly
8. Fondle Leg
9. Lick Cockhead
10. Fondle Thigh
11. Suck Finger
12. Fondle Ass (My own)
13. Rub Clit
14. Finger asshole (My own)
15. Lick Cock
16, Pleasure Face

This is a sensual pose where the man lies back enjoying the fuss and cock play.  Some actions are quite tender where he strokes her back, kisses her hand and kisses her head. The suck cock is hot as she goes quite deep on him and he pushes and holds her head.  There is something off centre that misses the mark though and there are better cock sucking poses in the shop. I rate this one 3 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “This is a pretty decent cock sucking pose. Some actions are hot but I have some issues with it.  First there is only one action, the lick cock, where she moves off her side. I like to look my man in the eyes while at it so if you are the same then this pose is not for you. The lick cock head action looks like she is afraid of it to me!  There are poses that allow you to suck his cock and massage balls at the same time. This one does not.  Not a single kiss in the female action list. Although I completely enjoyed our play there are better poses out there for the money.  I rate this a 3 Star only because it made him smile.”

* * * 3 Stars. -  Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first. .

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: