*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions / Wishful List
« previous next »
: [1]
: Suggestions / Wishful List  ( 1936 )
MistyMurder
: 1

« : May 02, 2021, 01:25:07 AM »

Hello. I'm fairly new here. I have quite a few suggestions for an improved experience (at least from my perspective, not sure if others feel the same). I apologize if some have been mentioned in other posts by other members.

Ability to add someone in-world.

Be able to have a sort of mini menu to see who of your friends are online and message them. It makes it easier to know if they're somewhere in-world or maybe private. It also helps (from my own bad experiences) if someone approaches you and is bullying. I would have loved to have called a friend for help.  :'(

I wouldn't mind another place for people to meet. I believe some have suggested something like a night club. That sounds very cool.

I think it'd be great if we could save outfits and maybe even change them in-world.

Other than that, just some wishes for things others have mentioned like body scalers, but I understand the way the poses are made that clipping would occur. I'm fine with that as that happens in other virtual worlds I'm a part of, but realise it might irk some. Just wishful thinking.

I'd love some more hairstyles, head shapes.

I think it would be neat to see someone come up with a vampire type of scene/action for biting and such. Also maybe lactation/breastfeeding scene?

From a creator/developer side: I'd love to be able to edit the hair colors/textures as well as the eyes. Some new hairstyles would be much appreciated as well.

I've made 2 different makeup styles for women on here (Achat approved them, but haven't seen them in shop yet.) I had no way to change the default red lipstick. Try as I might on marking everywhere on the map, it just wasn't there. So, am thinking it must be layered or a separate map, not sure.

I'd also like to be able to get some maps and availability to make jewelry, tattoos, different nails, eyes as that's not an option in the Cloth creator thing.

Also... cat ears for guys lol. Some of my guy friends want them real bad.  ;D

So sorry for the length of this post. Hope everyone is well. I do really enjoy myself on here trying to make people laugh. Feel free to add me or send a hello.
« : May 02, 2021, 01:47:29 AM MistyMurder »
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #1 : May 02, 2021, 11:11:43 AM »

Hey Misty and welcome to Forum!! 

Yay you for having your design approved by Achat!!  Just getting that far is amazing! We know of others who have submitted work and waited months for a response. I look forward to seeing your items in the shop!

You have great ideas and suggestions. Yes, some have been made before but they are still desired so it is good you mention again.

Good to see new people posting here.  Hope to see you in game.

Have fun!
Jessi

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #2 : May 02, 2021, 11:40:02 AM »

Hi,

Welcome to Forum.

Your ideas are great and who knows maybe Achat will implement some.  They are not the fastest in replying to people though so be patient and dont get too disheartened.

New designers are always needed too.  I think most of us have a wish list  like ....longer ties and more shirts tht tuck into trousers and kilts ... lol

Hope you post more things and show off your designs.

Have fun and hope to see you in the game.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: