*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Masked Ball
« previous next »
: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
: The Masked Ball  ( 114650 )
Carli
: 116

« #195 : July 07, 2010, 03:56:52 AM »

As I watch my Master towering over me all naked, his throbbing cock deep in my mouth, I can feel his lust growing with every move that I make. Our scents heavy in the air, almost tangible. When his cock reaches the back of my throat, I look up and watch him nod, betraying his desire for me to continue. Without further delay, I open up my throat and let his cock slide in all the way. I feel a shiver of pleasure run through my Master as I kiss his balls with my lower lip, his cock no longer visible to him. With that shiver a wetness drips from my pussy all over my rubbing fingers and the inside of my legs.

As I release my Master's cock and swirl my tongue fervently all around the head, I feel his orgasm approaching rapidly. Quickly, I stop my tongue and pull down his balls a little to postpone it. "No Master, I'm not done yet, not by a long shot" I say while looking up sweetly. He growls and bares his fangs, but the promise of greater pleasures stops him from doing anything rash. I get up to my feet and watch him as he's watching me, anxious for my next move. His muscular body, chest already sweaty, his cock standing out rock hard, it all makes me breath heavier and want him more.

I turn around, my back towards him, and with slow but deliberate movements I start to dance. My cloak already on the ground, I start to unbutton my shirt and with a slow sensual movement I pull it over my head, revealing nothing but my skin, the outline of my breasts visible to my Master. I sway my ass from left to right as I pull down my skirt, ultimately letting it fall to the ground. Completely naked, I turn around and strike a pose of pure lust, my arms in the air so my breasts stand out, the naughtiest look I can muster on my face.

My Master utters an impatient growl, but before he can do anything I walk back over to him and kiss him fully on the mouth, my tongue finding his, not affraid of his sharp fangs anymore. As we kiss I press myself against him, my hard nipples digging into his chest. I slowly kiss my way towards his ear and whisper ""Master, I want you, I want you so bad". I take his hand and place it on my pussy, soaking his fingers with my juices. "Can you feel it? Can you feel how much I need you?". I look into his eyes to see his pure lust for me once more, then - without further delay - I turn myself around and with one fluid movement guide his throbbing cock into my wet hot pussy...
Lover
: 10350

« #196 : July 08, 2010, 04:12:33 AM »

Slowly she sinks to the floor, pulling me down, too. Her mouth exploring my manhood makes me moaning. I close my eyes to enjoy her action. Aaaahhh, it feels so great as her tongue is playing with my tip while her hand is jerking my shaft. I place my hands on her head, digging her wonderful long hair, massaging her head.

Oh my god, this woman is so hot, her lips are so sweet, her hand so warm. She is pure lust, giving me all of her attention. I don't see other people, do not hear other sounds. Just flashes are in my eyes and exploding stars in my head. I am loosing any sense of time. "Oooh wonderful, please go on" I am begging and moaning.

She takes my hands from her head and is holding them with her own hands, pressing them to the floor. Opening her mouth, my cock slides inside. She moves her head slowly forth and back, sometimes holding my dick with her sharp teeth. Lifting my hips a little, feeling little pain, but also extremly horniness. "Aaaahh this is what I need"

mikki
: 124

« #197 : July 08, 2010, 10:37:31 PM »

After some minutes of fervent sucking on his magnificent cock. I lift my head from him, and straddle over his hips lowering my hot wet pussy onto his hard cock. I begin a slow rhythmic circling of my hips, as I begin to ride slowly up and down on him My long brown hair has been let down from its constraints, and is moving freely around my face as I ride him. I allow my passions to flow freely, and my fangs have become visible. I reach down to pull his head up to kiss him full on the lips. I can taste his lust now. It is almost as if I have tasted hi blood. As his tongue searches out mine, it brushes the sharpened fangs. He does not seem to hesitate at all. He is beginning to raise his hips beneath to match the rhythm I have established. Both of our minds are overwhelmed with lust. 
bobbler

« #198 : July 10, 2010, 01:51:27 PM »

As I feel my Child impale herself on my hot throbbing cock, I reach around in front of her to squeeze her tits.  Kneading them softly, rolling the nipples between my thumb and forefinger, I hear a low moan escape her lips.  I feel her pussy muscles squeezing my cock as I slide it deeper into her wetness.  She places one hand on mine, urging me to squeeze her tit even harder, while she lowers the other between her legs to rub her clit.  As she slides a finger slowly up and down along each side of her clit she feels it start to swell.

The smell of sex permeates the air as we continue to fuck, and I become aware of other couples around the room doing so as well.  Two naked females are doing an erotic dance together, fondling, kissing, licking.  Mina is riding Monsieur X, fangs bared, head thrown back now after a long deep kiss.  I'm surprised that she is able to keep her blood lust in check.  Maybe she will lose control...

My mind moves back to my Child and the lust which has come to overwhelm us.  I slide my cock almost completely out of her pussy, rubbing the head slowly up and down along her lips.  She moans with desire as her fingers continue to caress her now throbbing clit.  I hear her pleading, begging with me "Master, I need your cock inside me, filling me to my womb.  Please Master, please, impale me on your hot hard cock." as I continue to stroke her lips, her juices now coating my cock head and dripping down her legs.

I hold her hips tight, and with one...deep...thrust...I fill her pussy with my rock hard cock.  She gasps as she feels it inside her, filling her completely, her muscles clamped tight to my cock, holding me deep and not letting go.  She urges me to squeeze her tits even harder, my nails so deep they start to draw blood.  As I smell, and feel the blood along my fingertips, I raise them to her lips.  Her tongue slides out to lick the blood from my 2 fingers, then I slip them into her mouth and feel her tongue wrap around them, licking them clean.

The smell and feel of blood has aroused me even further and I grab my Child's hips even tighter and start to pound her pussy, driving my cock deeply in and out, again and again and again.  Loud moans escape her lips and she continues to rub her now hard and swollen clit.  Our bodies now slick with sweat, we continue to fuck, oblivious to the other events in the room.  I feel her muscles squeezing my cock even tighter as the pressure builds inside her.

I whisper in her ear "Oh my Child I'm not done with you either." as I slide my cock completely out of her pussy.  I turn her around, lift her up, and slowly lower her onto my shaft.  Looking deep into her eyes, I see the lust as she feels my cock slide inside and fill her.  She wraps her arms around my back and her legs around my hips, holding onto me tight as our mouths open and we share a deep erotic kiss.  I feel her hard nipples pressed against my chest as I wrap my arms around her and walk over to the wall, fucking her slowly as I do.  Her back now against the wall, both of us consumed with lust, I break the kiss, bare my fangs and lower my head.  She feels my sharp fangs light against the skin of her soft warm neck, 2 small trails of blood starting to form as I caress her neck with my fangs...
Carli
: 116

« #199 : July 11, 2010, 05:13:47 AM »

I feel myself hanging in the air, impaled on my Master's hard cock, my back against the wall. His fangs press against my neck, I can feel his bloodlust and I don't even care. My orgasm is nearing like a tidal wave, still on the horizon, but moving in fast and unescapable. "Master, I want you to cum with me", I moan as he starts moving me up and down his cock. I clamp his cock with my pussy as hard as I can, and put my nails into his back hard, drawing blood.

Pleasure mixed with pain, the smell of sex and blood, it all becomes a haze as I feel my orgasm getting nearer. My master's cock is moving in and out of me like a piston, his fangs are pricking my neck and his tongue is licking up my blood. I feel the control over his bloodlust is starting to fail, but that doesn't matter to me anymore. I put my hand on the back of his head and push it towards me, his fangs piercing me fully, letting my Master suck the blood he so desperately craves.

The warm drink of my blood washes away all control in my Master, and within 3 moves of my hips I feel his cock squirt cum violently all the way in the back of my womb. At that very moment the tidal wave of my orgasm reaches the shore and breaks. A primal scream escapes me as my belly contracts and I squirt all over my Master's still cumming cock. My legs shaking, then going limb as I feel the life slowly flowing out of me with every suck of my Master's mouth. "Thank you, Master" is the last thing I can whisper in his ear before the blackness overcomes me...
Lover

« #200 : July 12, 2010, 04:23:17 PM »

For some time we go on with this rythm, kissing passionate. Her sharp teeth scratch my tongue. It burns a little; but this burning increases my horny emotions, making me wild. As I know the danger I stop kissing her. I lift my body, turn her around and place myself behind her. Holding her hips as I stick my dick inside. Slowly I start to fuck. Just a little bit. Stopping for a moment I push it completely inside at the moment she wants to turn her head. She moans as I pull her body against mine, fucking her hard and fast. I also moan loud as I see her ass and back, feeling her hot pussy around my cock. It seems to me there is a spirit that makes me moving faster and faster. "Beware" I say to myself. Moving slower now, she feels my whole length going in and out. Ever when I am outside of her wet pussy, I push my friend inside as deep as possible. After each forth and back I increase my speed again, til I reach my highest speed. After some minutes I feel we both are close to our orgasms. I stop all movements and pull out my cock. Pushing her body down, but holding her ass upside, I start to lick her. While licking her wet pussy I feel she is shaking her body, her moaning gets louder. I put my tongue inside her hot hole, licking her wonderful juice. Oooohh wonderful. It's delicious, it's what I am thirsty for. Her fluids are burning on my tongue, her moaning is burning in my head. I think about her other hot hole...

bobbler

« #201 : July 12, 2010, 06:46:08 PM »

I continue to pound my Child's pussy and suck her blood, slaking my thirst even as I see here eyes close and feel her body go limp in my arms.  Rivulets of blood flow down her neck and between her breasts as I continue to feed, satisfying both my sexual and blood lusts as my cock throbs inside her, filling her with my demon seed.

I throw back my head, open my mouth, and a loud primal roar emanates from my lips, reverberating around the room and making all the other guests stop in their tracks.  So loud, so strong, the sound is almost hypnotic in its power as all eyes now focus on my Love and I.  I continue to feed, making her my own, as she will understand after she awakens from the sleep of the Undead.

Consumed with lust, I keep fucking her as a fog starts to seep into the room, swirling all around and into the dark corners.  The fog builds, getting thicker, permeating the room now and making it impossible to see.  I raise my Love off my still rock hard and throbbing cock and take her into my arms.  Lowering my head, I lick the blood from between her breasts and slowly work my way up to her neck, savoring the sweet taste of my sustenance.

I hear skittering and squeaking noises as many small feet start to move around the room.  My minions, a small army of rats, are scurrying about and the guests start to panic, unable to see and fearing for their lives.  Windows mysteriously open and a cool breeze blows in.  A full moon fills the night sky and wolves can be heard howling in the distance.  As the fog slowly dissipates and my army fills the room, my Love and I are nowhere to be seen.
« : July 12, 2010, 07:36:25 PM bobbler »
bobbler

« #202 : July 12, 2010, 06:56:37 PM »

Carli and I have now played our parts at the Ball.  I'm sure people weren't expecting a supernatural twist to the thread but hey, why not?  I hope you all enjoyed our characters.

*the curtains part and Carli and I walk onto the stage, holding hands, bowing to the crowd as thunderous applause fills the theatre and we receive a standing ovation.  as the crowd continues to clap, i take Carli in my arms to give her a slow deep passionate kiss.  as the kiss goes on, the curtains close...but the applause does not stop.*

...you got it all wrong sinnn, it was not a movie, it was a stage play  :P...
« : July 12, 2010, 07:00:42 PM bobbler »
sinnnn
: 1379

« #203 : July 13, 2010, 05:32:02 PM »

I can still get it on dvd.  Bootleg.   :P
mikki
: 124

« #204 : July 15, 2010, 01:38:01 AM »

Oblivious to the sounds and actions around us, we are too engrossed in pleasuring one another. We are each exploring the other as we are fucking so passionately. As I near to orgasm, he pulls from me and dips his head to lick at my wet pussy and swollen clit. Just as he is bringing me to orgasm there is a blast of fog throughout the room, and in my mind a voice screams in ecstasy, while another primal scream resonates throughout the ballroom. This blanket of fog hides us from the view of all present. As I am coming down from my orgasm, I realize that one of the screams has stopped, while the other still resounds, in conjunction with my own primal screams. I also notice a wave of rats has invaded the Palace, and are everywhere. They are avoiding the area where we are as they recognize a fellow creature of the night. My new lover and I take advantage of the cover to move to a more remote area of the Palace grounds to continue our activities alone.
AZNLoverV
: 97

« #205 : July 15, 2010, 10:43:33 PM »

Before Nemesis can reach forth and open the ominous dungeon gate, a messenger arrives and whispers something in Dionysus' ear.  He frowns in displeasure.  "If that is true then we have no time to waste.  Nemesis, release the prisoner."  Nemesis opens her mouth as if to object, looking clearly frustrated.  Dionysus cuts her off, "We have more IMPORTANT matters to attend to now." 

The mistress of vengeance nods in resignation.  "Yes, my lord."  Nemesis roughly shoves the helpless prisoner to her knees before not too gently undoing the cuffs.  The beautiful embodiment of retribution whispers in her erstwhile prisoner's ear, her hot breath tickling the nape of your neck.  "Don't think this is over yet slut.  You merely have a brief reprieve.  Your punishment will come for you when you least expect it."  Dionysus' entourage walks briskly away into another side passage, leaving the somewhat befuddled but now freed captive behind.

OOC:  More to come later.  Been too busy to post lately.  But by all means carry on!! =)
Lover

« #206 : July 17, 2010, 03:43:57 AM »

OOC: Now that you will be back AZNLoverV, will you remove (ask support) or restart the Masked Ball in Erotic Fantasies?

Adera
: 3047

« #207 : September 19, 2010, 04:52:57 PM »

OOC: Too bad I missed this thread, its great.
: 1 ... 12 13 [14]  
« previous next »
: