*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Masked Ball
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 14
: The Masked Ball  ( 114647 )
AZNLoverV
: 97

« : June 13, 2010, 10:51:47 AM »

Welcome one and all to the Masked Ball, hosted by yours truly, at the sumptuous AZNPalace.
Please set aside your inhibitions and your identities as you step into this world of mystery, intrigue, and eroticism.
Try to have fun and let your imagination run wild.

Now some basic groundrules:
#1 Respect one another.
#2 Describe your mask and/or costume.
#3 Pick an alias other than your handle to be referred to while you are at the ball.  Your alias might have something to do with your costume.  For example, if you are wearing nothing but a toga, a crown of laurels, and a golden mask, you might refer to yourself as Appollo, who was the Roman sun god.  If you decided to come in a horse costume, you might refer to yourself as Mustang, in need of taming!

The grounds of the AZNPalace feature well manicured lawns, lighted fountains that gush forth, and liveried and masked servants carrying trays full of hor d'oeurves and glasses of expensive champagne.  It is now early evening, the sky is a faint purplish color and a full moon gleams down upon the revelry.  Some have made their appearance by car.  The keys are taken by waiting parking attendants and the expensive cars are whisked away in mere moments.  Others have even arrived by carriage or horse.  Surprisingly enough there are also accommodations to house this unusual method of transportation.  Still others have come on foot.

Soft music plays in the background, provided by a live band, dressed in tuxedos and black featureless masks.  There is an open bar set up for easy access and enjoyment.  The atmosphere is ripe for exploration and adventure.  The host to the gathering, the lord of the immense manor that towers behind him, wears a golden bearded mask, his body is swathed in an expensive black italian silk suit accented with forest green trim.  On each of his arms cling a pair of lithesome young females wearing green masks and attired in revealing costumes reminiscient of wood nymphs.  One nymph peels grapes and hand feeds them to her lord.  The other nymph pours wine into his chalice. 

This opulent scene replays that of ancient myth.  "I figured it out," exlaims a guest, "You are Dionysus, the patron god of drink and the wilds."  The masked god nods and replies warmly.  "That is absolutely right. Welcome to my masked ball.  Please eat, drink, and be merry!"  He then continues walking, greeting many of the guests personally.
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : June 13, 2010, 05:01:36 PM »

I enter the room, calling myself "Monsieur X"
As I look around, I recognnize I am very early; only few people around. So I first take a glass of champagne and slowly walk around. I reach Dionysos. "Dionysos, thank you very much for the invitation. You had a nice idea. Congratulations. I'm sure we will have a wonderful time."
I bow.

AZNLoverV

« #2 : June 14, 2010, 11:00:19 AM »

"Welcome to the Ball, Monsieur X, the staff are here to see to your entertainment," replies Dionysus magnanimously. "The Grand Ballroom will open at Midnight.  Until then please enjoy and mingle with the other guests."  The deity of drunken revelry then moves on to meet some other newcomers.  And the wine and spirits did flow freely on that night!

You notice that there are small tables and chairs set out near the band, so that the guests can sit down and relax while having drinks with their friends.
Lover

« #3 : June 14, 2010, 11:10:13 AM »

I walk around looking to the other guests. I don't want to talk now. First I want to find out who they are. So I stand in some distance of them. Just as far enough they don't talk to me, but close enough to listen to them.
In the background the band is playing "Sutans Of Swing". I also have one eye to the entrance, watching the people coming in.Do I recognize them? Do they recognize me?

AZNLoverV

« #4 : June 14, 2010, 01:00:45 PM »

OOC: If you're hoping others will recognize you, you should probably describe your appearance and costume, Lover.
Lover

« #5 : June 14, 2010, 02:35:29 PM »

My costume? Look at my pic. And no, I don't want to be recognized. I just was asking myself...

AZNLoverV

« #6 : June 14, 2010, 04:12:02 PM »

OOC: Ok my bad!  We'll just have to see what happens next.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : June 14, 2010, 05:16:28 PM »

OOC: I'm on my way, but deciding between these two costumes.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #8 : June 14, 2010, 05:35:22 PM »

The Nun, Janine.  The Nun. I'm going as the she devil with a apple.  So please let me tempt you. ;)
Janine Dee

« #9 : June 14, 2010, 06:24:39 PM »

Walking calmly, serenely, even as the speakers hammer out a techno beat Sister Ruth doesn't notice as her eyes stay demurely downward and a small smile graces her lips.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Carli
: 116

« #10 : June 15, 2010, 07:51:58 AM »

Fresh from the Hogwarts Express, Hermione enters the mannor with open mouth, marvelling at its splendor. Still a bit awed by the scale of it all, she spots Dionysus, walks up to him and thanks him for the invitation, tipping his nose in a playful gesture with her magic wand. "I think I need a drink first" she thinks to herself as she walks to the bar...

Janine Dee

« #11 : June 15, 2010, 04:59:40 PM »

Head still bowed, hands still clasped in front of her Sister Ruth gives a polite nod to the host and the other guests, waiting to see what develops.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #12 : June 15, 2010, 10:13:59 PM »

I decided to role in fashionably late.  Hmmm looks like the party really getting start.  I look out into the crowd hoping to find my next victim, ummm dance partner.
Jessica
: 7

« #13 : June 16, 2010, 12:26:46 AM »

I am Mistress Poursuivre, I arrive late and everyone watches as I walk in, I talk to some people and mingle with some people and greet people i haven't met before.
Lover

« #14 : June 16, 2010, 04:00:15 AM »

Out off topic - sinnnn, we can't see your pic -

I go into a dark corner of the room. I notice more and more people coming in...
Oh it seems, somebody has the same idea. Just as I stand nearly invisible in this corner, another guest comes into this corner, too.

: [1] 2 3 ... 14  
« previous next »
: